NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzzzzzzz....high level politicians rarely if ever get punished like every day ordinary citizens.
Well, to be punished they have to commit crimes first. Seems like you put the cart before the horse.
Still waiting for all this "overwhelming evidence" you claim to have that proves this story is false colfax_m

Are you ever gonna bring it, or are you going to continue to be a pussy and act like ignoring your lies will make them go away?
Trollfax will not answer you. He will also ignore the fact that the laptop is legit Hunters.
Exactly. colfax_m thinks he can ignore his lies away. I'm here to remind him of them until he mans up.

How do you think this will play out? :abgg2q.jpg:

Prog Hunter already answered you. It would be like one of my kids asking me why I should care about her smashing a window. I am not going to indulge you by responding to obvious questions
And I responded to Prog Hunter, although that poster stopped making sense a while ago and is now just rambling near incoherently, at one point in time stating that they hadn't even accused this of being illegal, which is bizarre.

I don't see how it would be like asking a kid about smashing a window. The Blackberries were privately owned and theirs to destroy as they see fit. The data on them was stored in the server and not lost by destroying the device so the accusation that this was illegal because it destroyed government data is false.

This is the point I made to Prog Hunter but they have yet to respond to it coherently. I doubt you will either.
The Blackberries were privately owned and theirs to destroy as they see fit.

Link to them being privately owned and not containing any official govt information?

Watch the pussy ignore this too...............

Prog Hunter already answered you. It would be like one of my kids asking me why I should care about her smashing a window. I am not going to indulge you by responding to obvious questions
And I responded to Prog Hunter, although that poster stopped making sense a while ago and is now just rambling near incoherently, at one point in time stating that they hadn't even accused this of being illegal, which is bizarre.

I don't see how it would be like asking a kid about smashing a window. The Blackberries were privately owned and theirs to destroy as they see fit. The data on them was stored in the server and not lost by destroying the device so the accusation that this was illegal because it destroyed government data is false.

This is the point I made to Prog Hunter but they have yet to respond to it coherently. I doubt you will either.
They were not privately owned they belonged to the Govt and there is a procedure to destroying them. Come on man. Why are you trolling again. Do you believe I am Russian agent like crazy Dana claims?

Zzzzzzzz....high level politicians rarely if ever get punished like every day ordinary citizens.
Well, to be punished they have to commit crimes first. Seems like you put the cart before the horse.
Still waiting for all this "overwhelming evidence" you claim to have that proves this story is false colfax_m

Are you ever gonna bring it, or are you going to continue to be a pussy and act like ignoring your lies will make them go away?
Trollfax will not answer you. He will also ignore the fact that the laptop is legit Hunters.
Exactly. colfax_m thinks he can ignore his lies away. I'm here to remind him of them until he mans up.

He will call you a troll and put you on ignore.

If what they say is true. It is monstrous. But unlike you I question all news. Go and suck on Blasey Fords toes.
OK, but what are "they" saying exactly?

You haven't stated what "it" is.

What's the illegal act committed?

Did you even click on the link? OMG....
Yes, it was a worthless segment on a worthless show with worthless people talking over each other. There was no content and no explanation for why this is a problem and the video adds nothing to the discussion.
LOL...even if that were the case, it’s two minutes long. Do yourself a favor and listen. You’ll learn something.

The data on them was stored in the server and not lost by destroying the device

Once again I will ask you colfax_m ....if you aren't full of shit why does the FBI have to beg Apple to unlock a phone so they can get to information if all that info is on a server?

I'm sure you will continue to be a pussy and think ignoring your lies will make them go away.

He will call you a troll and put you on ignore.
He won't even respond. He is too big of a pussy.

If what they say is true. It is monstrous. But unlike you I question all news. Go and suck on Blasey Fords toes.
OK, but what are "they" saying exactly?

You haven't stated what "it" is.

What's the illegal act committed?
They have videos allegedly of Hunter raping and torturing young girls from China. They supposedly have emails illustrating pay for play with his dad and Ukraine.

The data on them was stored in the server and not lost by destroying the device

Once again I will ask you colfax_m ....if you aren't full of shit why does the FBI have to beg Apple to unlock a phone so they can get to information if all that info is on a server?

I'm sure you will continue to be a pussy and think ignoring your lies will make them go away.
Colfax, why don’t you respond to Nostra?

OMG....wow.
So why should anyone care about this? I'm looking for an intelligent answer, so put on your big boy pants for a minute and pretend you have the intellectual capacity of an adult.
great analogy,, a key point that goes to colfaxs,,,his point is he doesnt care about the window so no answer matters to him,,,

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
Nice spin job, but Hunter's Lawyer already admitted it was his laptop and it's been authenticated.
Conclusion: you only have to spin and lie if you've done something terribly wrong, so when Joe lied about never meeting the Burismo guys and we saw that pic of him playing golf with them, that was an admission that he lied to cover up wrong doing. The laptop was not needed for that, it was just icing on the cake of what we already got a taste of.
-Wahhh wahhh wahhh(horn sound)

I'll bet aides and the Secret Service detail are keeping Joe & Son away from all sharp objects.
Joe's only allowed rounded ends plastic scissors,
And cork protected forks.
DeadlyCalmCicada-size_restricted.gif

They were not privately owned they belonged to the Govt and there is a procedure to destroying them. Come on man. Why are you trolling again. Do you believe I am Russian agent like crazy Dana claims?
I know that they were private devices and me stating such is not trolling. How can you possibly say that's trolling?

I know that they were private devices and me stating such is not trolling. How can you possibly say that's trolling?
They weren’t private. They belonged to the US Govt. should I say that in Russian?

Or like Ted Kennedy and his secretary.
That was 50 years ago, a stretch by even your imagination.

Although I will say sometimes people with a knowledge of the law can do things to make it easier to get away with things. There's a situation in South Dakota that's not too far off and I don't see how this guy is going to get prosecuted for killing this man, could be wrong.

My wife has her phone provided by her employer. She cannot just smash it. HRCs were provided by the govt. they were not hers to smash.

Or like Ted Kennedy and his secretary.
That was 50 years ago, a stretch by even your imagination.

Although I will say sometimes people with a knowledge of the law can do things to make it easier to get away with things. There's a situation in South Dakota that's not too far off and I don't see how this guy is going to get prosecuted for killing this man, could be wrong.

Let’s see what happens. Ellison assaulted some lady and is still in office.

My wife has her phone provided by her employer. She cannot just smash it. HRCs were provided by the govt. they were not hers to smash.
I agree, if it was provided by the employer it's not hers to smash. Clinton's Blackberries weren't provided by the government.

I'll prove it to you if you can explain why my comments are considered trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back