NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I just heard you say, "I hope Biden wins so he can destroy anyone daring to investigate his crimes!"...
Probably attributable to bad case of $hit-for-brains on your part... I dunno... BTW... Rudi has no investigatory power.

...So did you actually sell your soul to Satan, or are you merely stupid enough to do his work without getting anything in return?
No... I swore an oath... ages ago... to protect the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, like the lickspittles that you're defending.

You're stupid enough to do his work with getting anything in return. Got it.

I hear Benedict Arnold thought he was a patriot all the while that he betrayed his country, as well, so your traitorous ass is in famous company.

Go piss on your oath somewhere else, because you're not only not worthy of the oath you claim you took, you're not worthy to even talk to me about taking it.
Ahh,,,just like your master...you have nothing nice to say about Veterans, right?

I took that same oath..for life..and fuck you..you ungrateful loser!
When did Trump say anything bad about veterans, you fucking douche?

Hope this helps?

No one has betrayed those in uniform like Donald Trump,” said the voiceover in the latest ad released by the progressive PAC VoteVets on Friday.
Wow!

A "PROGRESSIVE PAC" doesn't like Trump.

What are the odds? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...

The real questions: why hasn’t Hunter Biden denied that it was his computer? Why hasn’t he requested a forensics analysis of the data?
If the Crackhead has two brain cells left he would be googling who we have extradition treaties with.

sure it does,,,,
And now we’ve reached the point where you stop making an argument but refuse to admit it.
admit what???
that you will make any excuse to defend a democrats criminal behavior no matter how crazy it sounds or how much it goes against all known information???
If it were criminal you’d be able to explain why. You attempted to come up with an explanation which wasn’t hard to debunk. You had no rebuttal.

I’ll try to explain it one more time:
I have a cellphone. There’s emails on my cellphone. I want to get a new cellphone. I don’t want people to see the emails on my cellphone. I wipe my old cell phone. Since all my emails are on a server, I didn’t lose any data. Now I don’t have to worry about anyone reading me emails from my old cellphone.

Since no data was lost, it’s not illegal like you claimed.
I never claimed it to be illegal,,,
You did right here.

the big deal is they destroyed government info and there are laws against that,,,
there are laws against destroying government info,,,
Especially govt owned information that is under subpeona.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
Nice spin job, but Hunter's Lawyer already admitted it was his laptop and it's been authenticated.
Conclusion: you only have to spin and lie if you've done something terribly wrong, so when Joe lied about never meeting the Burismo guys and we saw that pic of him playing golf with them, that was an admission that he lied to cover up wrong doing. The laptop was not needed for that, it was just icing on the cake of what we already got a taste of.
-Wahhh wahhh wahhh(horn sound)

I know exactly what happened. I’m asking WHERE is the proof from that lap top or a link that say Biden rapes Chinese underage girls and they took Hunter cellphone?

That allegation is made by Rudy Guiliani in an interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc.

Hunter Biden - Rudy Giuliani interview - Biden tortured and raped very young girls in China

They interviewed the repair guy Isaac and he get not get his story straight.

That is not true.

The shop owner did have his story straight.

What he said was due to his blindness he couldn't say for sure if it were Hunter Biden who dropped the laptop off.

The sad part of this is Guilliani and Bannon are both involved. As far as I know Guilliani have a copy of the hard drive supplied by Isaac earlier this year before Johnson. All of these doesn’t sound right. Especially Guilliani is involved.
You can go on and on with your denial and whataboutisms.

But, what you cannot do is find the first person who is saying these hard drives are not authentic.

And, what else you cannot do is explain why Christopher Wray is ignoring Sen. Ron Johnson's request to authenticate or not these hard drives.

Last edited:

Nice spin job, but Hunter's Lawyer already admitted it was his laptop and it's been authenticated.
Conclusion: you only have to spin and lie if you've done something terribly wrong, so when Joe lied about never meeting the Burismo guys and we saw that pic of him playing golf with them, that was an admission that he lied to cover up wrong doing. The laptop was not needed for that, it was just icing on the cake of what we already got a taste of.
-Wahhh wahhh wahhh(horn sound)

I'll bet aides and the Secret Service detail are keeping Joe & Son away from all sharp objects.

Is this Fake News then? Why did she have 15 blackberries smashed? Why do you only pick and choose which questions to answer? Trollfax.
I can't respond to every point thoroughly. This flurry of accusations is called gish gallop and is a dishonest debate tactic. It's favored by weak debaters like Shapiro who just talk really fast and surface level which is difficult to respond to just for sheer time constraints.

The blackberries were end of life. They had been replaced. They smashed them so that no one else could get their data from them. What's the big deal about it? Before I defend it, tell me why it's important.
OMG....wow.

Edwards server jail time? No. So...as I am right. Despite your long diatribe. Again, what would you do if you were Comey? He had no choice.
You're moving the goalposts. What does jail time have to do with it? The fact is the DoJ went after Edwards. The DoJ doesn't convict people, it prosecutes them.
Zzzzzzzz....high level politicians rarely if ever get punished like every day ordinary citizens.

OMG....wow.
So why should anyone care about this? I'm looking for an intelligent answer, so put on your big boy pants for a minute and pretend you have the intellectual capacity of an adult.
Prog Hunter already answered you. It would be like one of my kids asking me why I should care about her smashing a window. I am not going to indulge you by responding to obvious questions

Zzzzzzzz....high level politicians rarely if ever get punished like every day ordinary citizens.
Well, to be punished they have to commit crimes first. Seems like you put the cart before the horse.
Still waiting for all this "overwhelming evidence" you claim to have that proves this story is false colfax_m

Are you ever gonna bring it, or are you going to continue to be a pussy and act like ignoring your lies will make them go away?

Well, to be punished they have to commit crimes first. Seems like you put the cart before the horse.
Still waiting for all this "overwhelming evidence" you claim to have that proves this story is false colfax_m

Are you ever gonna bring it, or are you going to continue to be a pussy and act like ignoring your lies will make them go away?
Trollfax will not answer you. He will also ignore the fact that the laptop is legit Hunters.

Prog Hunter already answered you. It would be like one of my kids asking me why I should care about her smashing a window. I am not going to indulge you by responding to obvious questions
And I responded to Prog Hunter, although that poster stopped making sense a while ago and is now just rambling near incoherently, at one point in time stating that they hadn't even accused this of being illegal, which is bizarre.

I don't see how it would be like asking a kid about smashing a window. The Blackberries were privately owned and theirs to destroy as they see fit. The data on them was stored in the server and not lost by destroying the device so the accusation that this was illegal because it destroyed government data is false.

This is the point I made to Prog Hunter but they have yet to respond to it coherently. I doubt you will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back