NY Gov. Candidate Cynthia Nixon says legalized cannabis would be reparations for Black Americans

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Cynthia Nixon says pot could be form of reparations for blacks | Daily Mail Online

Daily Mail: NY Gov. candidate Cynthia Nixon sparks controversy by saying that legalizing pot in NY could be a form of 'reparations' to the black community.

Reverend Al Sharpton tweeted: 'I'm for legalizing marijuana and I like Cynthia Nixon but putting pot shops in our communities is not reparations. Health care, education !!'

cynthianixonweguweegy.jpg

Is Cynthia Nixon saying that African Americans smoke a lot of cannabis or that they are in the illegal drug business?
It sounds like she has some serious stereotyping issues.

Al Sharpton is not aware that there is already free healthcare and free education available.

Reparations on the part of whom? Who owes reparations, and to whom would such be paid?
Can the families and fortunes of slave owners be traced? Can a general society, some of which at least forbade slavery, be held accountable for the lamentable, but nearly endemic, practice of a minority in all cultures and times?
Such talk is worse than counter productive.

Reparations on the part of whom? Who owes reparations, and to whom would such be paid?
Can the families and fortunes of slave owners be traced? Can a general society, some of which at least forbade slavery, be held accountable for the lamentable, but nearly endemic, practice of a minority in all cultures and times?

Obama is lucky because he would only have to pay half reparations ...to himself

I will be happy to pay reparations to anyone I enslaved over the years.

Provided they did a good job, of course.

Cuomo and Nixon will not be pandering for New York's middle class taxpayer voters.
The Democrats have written them off.

I am not going to vote for that idiot bitch. Of all the idiot things Trump has ERUCTATED----
none of his eructations comes close in vulgarity to that of this jerkess-----Cynthia
nixon

Can the families and fortunes of slave owners be traced? Can a general society, some of which at least forbade slavery, be held accountable for the nearly endemic, practice of a minority in all cultures and times?
Pothead Gold at the End of the Rainbow

Slavery saved them from savagery. Instead of reparations, we ought to sue West Africa for selling us defective merchandise.

Forum List

Back