Numerous BLM/Imafascist rioters identified as ballot trafficking mules

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I'm sure they'll have a reasonable explanation why so many burn loot murder & Imafa thugs were caught repeatedly going from mail-in ballot drop boxes to Democrat offices & back again, over & over, for days on end.
But no, there's "no evidence" of massive voter fraud. It's not like this happened in every swing state...
This is why I just laugh at them when they say that. Gaslighting & delusional ignorance does not erase all the proof they left behind.
Ignoring the fraud is not working for ya'll.

"138 ballot traffickers in Milwaukee, Racine, and Green Bay went to drop boxes to harvest ballots 3,568 TIMES."
"Phillips also told the committee that 14 of the ballot harvesters in Wisconsin also participated in one or more of the violent riots in 2020."

1652232080849.png

I'm sure they'll have a reasonable explanation why so many burn loot murder & Imafa thugs were caught repeatedly going from mail-in ballot drop boxes to Democrat offices & back again, over & over, for days on end.
But no, there's "no evidence" of massive voter fraud. It's not like this happened in every swing state...
This is why I just laugh at them when they say that. Gaslighting & delusional ignorance does not erase all the proof they left behind.

"138 ballot traffickers in Milwaukee, Racine, and Green Bay went to drop boxes to harvest ballots 3,568 TIMES."
"Phillips also told the committee that 14 of the ballot harvesters in Wisconsin also participated in one or more of the violent riots in 2020."

"An example of the precise location data Google provided for the device of just one alleged Capitol rioter. Courtesy of U.S. Justice Department, What DOJ is using in court"
FSQW0eaWYAALEqZ

"What 🤡
@AP
is peddling today "
FSQWdTSWQAAtCeX

Who did all that identifying? Another brain dead trump drone? I'm not sure they could identify their own ass, given both hands and a flashlight.

Forum List

Back