Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking — Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme

After a year's worth of research and analysis, True the Vote submitted three official complaints to the Georgia Secretary of State's office regarding occurrences in the 2020 General and 2021 Run-off Elections.

As a result, on January 3, 2022, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a statewide investigation into ballot trafficking in Georgia.

You can read more about the announcement here - Georgia Opens Investigation Into Possible Illegal Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Election

Shockingly similar findings will soon be released to appropriate authorities in five additional states.

This statement is the limit of our public comments at this time so as not to impede investigative efforts currently underway. We will continue to provide updates directly to you in email and on our website.

In 1940, Winston Churchill delivered a speech to the House of Commons. He brought news of developments that marked a turning point in the war. In the course of his comments he made a prescient observation, "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Today, our observation is the same. It is not the end, but it is the end of the beginning. Please stay connected, there is still much work to be done.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support. Keep the faith. God bless America.

So you revived a dead thread from February to point out an official statement from an the advocacy group pushing this narrative in JANUARY.

Do you have anything new or is this just a rehash of the same shit or is there some movement on this case since January? Have the subpoenas been issued? have they found anything out from them?

Oh really? The media reports anything and everything which is big news? Even when it points at one of their own?

THEN WHERE WAS THE HUNTER LAPTOP STORY THESE PAST TWO YEARS, first withheld to save Biden's election, then denied as Russian propaganda, until the NYT finally admitted it was true and in the possession of the FBI, who have admitted having it and been grilled about it before Congress.
You cons are nucking futs. This guy at Greek Easter yesterday said the Hunter Biden thing you just said as if it's fact. It's such spin. I wanted to ask him if he admits Trump tried to steal the election but I didn't want to ruin Easter.

Funny cons don't mind ruining a holiday. Assholes. I just kept my mouth shut because clearly this public servant (firefighter) is brainwashed just like cops are. I wanted to ask him about his union and if he's going to get a pension when he retires. Hypocrites.

You cons are nucking futs. This guy at Greek Easter yesterday said the Hunter Biden thing you just said as if it's fact. It's such spin. I wanted to ask him if he admits Trump tried to steal the election but I didn't want to ruin Easter. Funny cons don't mind ruining a holiday. Assholes. I just kept my mouth shut because clearly this public servant (firefighter) is brainwashed just like cops are. I wanted to ask him about his union and if he's going to get a pension when he retires. Hypocrites.

Yep spin. That's why congress has copies of the hard drive, receipts from the store where found and has had the FBI in front of them grilling them on the matter. It seems the FBI is about as (publicly) informed as you are.

But nice of you to go all TDS on us once again and try to change the subject back to Trump. Trump ain't the one who has us all eating beans out of a can giving 12 billion to Ukraine about to lead us into another war. But thanks for ruining my holiday.

Yep spin. That's why congress has copies of the hard drive, receipts from the store where found and has had the FBI in front of them grilling them on the matter. It seems the FBI is about as (publicly) informed as you are.

But nice of you to go all TDS on us once again and try to change the subject back to Trump. Trump ain't the one who has us all eating beans out of a can giving 12 billion to Ukraine about to lead us into another war. But thanks for ruining my holiday.

Well your yammering on about Hunter Biden reminds me a lot of Fast and Furious and Benghazi. A lot of Republicans squacking but nothing ever came of it.

So 29 words on a subject constitutes "yammering?"
I mean all of you. The years you've gone on and on about Hunter, and you ignore or make up excuses for why the Saudi's would give Kushner $2 billion dollars?

You have zero credibility already. Now you are going negative. like you have negative 5 credibility. Keep talking.

The years you've gone on and on about Hunter
Years? I only heard of him like two years ago! Did I start complaining about him immediately? Why?

, and you ignore or make up excuses for why the Saudi's would give Kushner $2 billion dollars?
What excuse have I ever made? Why did Kushner get 2 billion?

You have zero credibility already.
And here I thought Trump supporters had 100% credibility with you. :smoke:

Now you are going negative. like you have negative 5 credibility. Keep talking.
A few more points down and I'll have as little credibility as the fraud in the white house.

You mean old accusations, no evidence.
You've found your own perfect descriptor!

Just whining and bitching,
Your principle MO.

hoping against hope you can carry the momentum close enough to November.
Hope? Only way we can lose momentum now is for:
  1. Joe Biden to do a 180° on everything.
  2. Joe finds 3.3 trillion in gold out somewhere and distributes it equally to every adult taxpayer and voter in the country.
  3. Democrats steal another election.
  4. The Fed puts zombie powder in the water making us all stupidly pull levers for democrats.

You've found your own perfect descriptor!
If you could show even one good piece of evidence for vote fraud, you wouldn't have to screech about lots of pieces of hilariously awful faked evidence. But you can't. Since honesty is not an option for you, you see the GishGallopOfCrap as your only viable tactic.

You can demonstrate that you're not a fascist fraud. In your own words -- that is, not using a RepubliRussian propaganda video -- tell us about the best single example of a case of organized vote fraud. Then provide the evidence, linking to primary sources only, no opinion pieces allowed. That is, use the same standards that a court would require.

Any other Trump cult sore-losers should also feel free to also answer that challenge. They won't, of course. They won't even be able to come up with one case of organized vote fraud. They all know they're lying, but the cult ordered them to lie, and all the other cultists are lying, so they're going to lie as well. To Trump cultists, lying about Democrats is a sort of a religious sacrament that they think God requires them to perform 5 times a day, much like a muslim facing Mecca.

Last edited:
Years? I only heard of him like two years ago! Did I start complaining about him immediately? Why?

A few more points down and I'll have as little credibility as the fraud in the white house.
Why did you start trashing hunter? Because biden was the front runner in 2015.

Same reason trump called the president of ukraine.

If you could show even one good piece of evidence for vote fraud, you wouldn't have to screech about lots of pieces of hilariously awful faked evidence. But you can't. Since honesty is not an option for you, you see the GishGallopOfCrap as your only viable tactic.

You can demonstrate that you're not a fascist fraud. In your own words -- that is, not using a RepubliRussian propaganda video -- tell us about the best single example of a case of organized vote fraud. Then provide the evidence, linking to primary sources only, no opinion pieces allowed. That is, use the same standards that a court would require.

Any other Trump cult sore-losers should also feel free to also answer that challenge. They won't, of course. They won't even be able to come up with one case of organized vote fraud. They all know they're lying, but the cult ordered them to lie, and all the other cultists are lying, so they're going to lie as well. To Trump cultists, lying about Democrats is a sort of a religious sacrament that they think God requires them to perform 5 times a day, much like a muslim facing Mecca.
Remember election fraud and voter fraud are two different things. I’ll give you an example. A guy who worked for trump was registered in three different states. He has homes in three states. That’s voter fraud.

Don't waste your time with this one. He likes being my little shadow. He hasn't presented a speck of evidence of his claims. Worse, he bragged over and over for about six months after the election that he was going to start a voter fraud thread and present his evidence...which he hasn't. Because he knows he'd get eviscerated within the first 20 posts. Now he deals a reverse saying it's up to the other side to produce the evidence there was no fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

This is just an alt-right tactic to push the lie of election fraud as close to the 2022 midterms as possible to keep it in the forefront of the minds of the weak and malleable.

"Don't waste your time with this one. ........He hasn't presented a speck of evidence of his claims."

Yer singin' to the choir on that one, Trades.

This gossipboard has a little kaffeeklatsch of QAnon-nutbars that screech & caterwaul over 'voter fraud', 'stolen election' 'ballot dumps', 'Cyber Ninjas', Rudy Tailtucker, yadda, yadda, yadda.

My own bemused avatar has queried any and all about showing us some deadsolidperfect evidence. And then describe what they have done about it.....gone to the FBI, their state's election official, their sheriff?

They disappear into the boy's loo to wait out the thread. And then re-emerge (without answers) to run it up the flagpole once again. They are like those wood-headed Whack-A-Mole moles.

But still, I ain't complainin'. Those Whack-A-Moles can be fun to whack. Sorta like going to the batting-cage, or the golf driving range. You can swing ---and hit----as hard as possible, but you ain't gonna hurt anything.

It's exercise.

IMHO

Why would the saudis give kushner $2 billion dollars?

Why would the saudis give kushner $2 billion dollars?
For many decades ARAMCO kept the US government from meddling in Saudi Arabia. MBS should be reminded of that. He should never have gotten tangled up with Trump.

Forum List

Back