Connecticut Judge Throws Out Election Results and Orders New Primary After “Shocking” Evidence of Democrat Ballot Fraud

good for her.........a career carrier would not do that.... a temp might be stupid enough.....i would like to see the picture of this carrier dropping ballots off at a "drop box"....usually when i see these pictures it is of a "carrier" in regular street clothes....meaning its a temp....

Maybe it was temps. Doesn't matter. It was still legal for them to do it. There's no evidence this was election fraud.

Of course, its all “defamation”.

ft68gG2k.mp4

View attachment 854616

View attachment 854617

View attachment 854618

rotfl-gif.288736

So in Georgia alone, there were 250 mules who dropped of ballots an average of 24 times and NONE of them were caught on camera dropping of ballots more than once.

Dayum, you're gullible.

Maybe it was temps. Doesn't matter. It was still legal for them to do it. There's no evidence this was election fraud.
no it wasnt legal.....lets see you or her site a postal law regarding the handling of the mail that says that...especially picked up political Ballots...if that indeed happened and that uniformed carrier was found out doing that they would get a letter of warning.....if it was a temp im sure they were released....

no it wasnt legal.....lets see you or her site a postal law regarding the handling of the mail that says that...especially picked up political Ballots...if that indeed happened and that uniformed carrier was found out doing that they would get a letter of warning.....if it was a temp im sure they were released....

They're on video. None arrested or let go or written up AFAIK. So it seems she's right.

as far as you know?....were can i see this video?....and you wouldnt know if they had any disciplinary action....

They'd be in legal trouble and that would make news. And I don't have a video. Someone earlier post a single frame from a video. What they wouldn't have, is their Secretary of State saying they were allowed to do it.

LW shills ignore RUBY audio testimony where she says they pulled out "SEALED" ballot boxes "CUT OFF THE SEALS" and ran them "TO GET THE COUNT UP" then "RESEALED THEM AND PUT THEM BACK UNDER THE TABLE WITH THE CURTAIN". Does that seem normal? Someone could re-paste the RUBY BS....but the shills won't listen to it anyways.
smh at the kitchen-aid spinners, ignorers and flat out supporters of criminality.

This video shows a DET postal worker stop at a drop box using his Postal truck a few times per day. 7 seconds into 1 min video.

Nothing to see here. Big stack of Ballots. GA mules worked at nights hiding out with stacks like this.

They'd be in legal trouble and that would make news. And I don't have a video. Someone earlier post a single frame from a video. What they wouldn't have, is their Secretary of State saying they were allowed to do it.
a letter of warning is a legal problem?....and in the PO it doesnt matter what some Secretary of some State says....

This video shows a DET postal worker stop at a drop box using his Postal truck a few times per day. 7 seconds into 1 min video.

it looked like to me the carrier was dropping off ballots that were picked up on the route..... didnt need to do that and they aint supposed to do that....if that carrier has supervisors like i had they will get a letter of warning....

LW shills ignore RUBY audio testimony where she says they pulled out "SEALED" ballot boxes "CUT OFF THE SEALS" and ran them "TO GET THE COUNT UP" then "RESEALED THEM AND PUT THEM BACK UNDER THE TABLE WITH THE CURTAIN". Does that seem normal? Someone could re-paste the RUBY BS....but the shills won't listen to it anyways.
smh at the kitchen-aid spinners, ignorers and flat out supporters of criminality.

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. :eusa_doh:

Moron, nobody's ignoring she said that. And she that because it's true. It's also true that they sealed uncounted ballots up at about at about 10pm when they thought they were done for the night. Then at about an hour later, they had to break that seal so they could count those uncounted ballots; and then reseal them when they did finish for the night.

face-palm-gif.278959

You know, if intelligence was matter, you'd be a vacuum.

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. :eusa_doh:

Moron, nobody's ignoring she said that. And she that because it's true. It's also true that they sealed uncounted ballots up at about at about 10pm when they thought they were done for the night. Then at about an hour later, they had to break that seal so they could count those uncounted ballots; and then reseal them when they did finish for the night.

face-palm-gif.278959

You know, if intelligence was matter, you'd be a vacuum.

There is better video out there but you can suck on this. Video does not lie. I can't find the RUBY audio but you would ignore it anyway. Were these Test Ballots? Biden only Ballots? Why were they hidden? Why pulled out when everyone left? Why did they not finish the Ballots they were already counting?

Note: near the end...the ballots under the table appear to be an aberration of how those ballots were handled.....compared to ballot handling the rest of the day.

Last edited:
There is better video out there but you can suck on this. Video does not lie. I can't find the RUBY audio but you would ignore it anyway. Were these Test Ballots? Biden only Ballots? Why were they hidden? Why pulled out when everyone left? Why did they not finish the Ballots they were already counting?

Note: near the end...the ballots under the table appear to be an aberration of how those ballots were handled.....compared to ballot handling the rest of the day.

LOLOLOLOL

Your retardation is cracking me up.

Moron, you're literally quoting Trump's attorneys who lied to the Georgia Senate in that video you posted. They told the GA Senate those ballots were hidden under that table since the morning. And they intentionally didn't show the video from 10:06pm where election workers are seen packing up uncounted ballots in official ballot containers (not suitcases), sealing them, and then placing them under the table...

She's putting the seal on it right now, which is these blue items here...

So she's sealing the ballot carrier box so that no one can tamper with it.

Correct.

Those are ballots that have been opened from their envelopes but have not yet been counted.

Correct.

And how do we know they lied? Aside from the lies I mentioned above -- Giuliani admitted it before being charged criminally for making false statements...

ATLANTA (AP) — Rudy Giuliani has conceded that he made public comments falsely claiming two Georgia election workers committed ballot fraud during the 2020 presidential race but is arguing that the statements were protected by the First Amendment.

[...]

The lawsuit says Giuliani repeatedly pushed debunked claims that Freeman and Moss — mother and daughter — pulled out suitcases of illegal ballots and committed other acts of fraud to try to alter the outcome of the race.

Were these Test Ballots? Biden only Ballots? Why were they hidden? Why pulled out when everyone left? Why did they not finish the Ballots they were already counting?

Don't have time to dig thru it. AGAIN, why were these "ballots" handled differently and hidden under a table. Only pulled out when everyone left? That don't pass the basic smell test or logic 101. Where did they get the ballots to work on during the day? before the false stop-restart the counting. Why do they rerun the same stacks three times or more?

Notice: time stamps are not shown in most of the "Debunking" videos but they are shown in the 60 minutes video. Interesting. The table dragged in at ~820AM is shown.

Last edited:
Don't have time to dig thru it. AGAIN, why were these "ballots" handled differently and hidden under a table. Only pulled out when everyone left! That don't pass logic 101.

Translation: you're too lazy and stupid to learn.

Holy fuck, are you rightarded. I showed video proving they didn't hide the ballots. They were told to wrap up so they sealed the ballots. And you didn't have to dig, you just had to hit play. Shit, you didn't even have to do that -- I transcribed that portion for you.

And I pasted from that news article how Giuliani admitted he lied about Ruby committing fraud.

You're dumber than dirt. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back