Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police

Has the National Guard EVER rioted? If not, then what the fuck are you babbling about?

You're babbling.

sad you feel that way about inner city kids…

I'm being realisitc.

I had this one kid I had to have fill out a statement for a Report of Survey once. What he wrote down was incomprehensible. He didn't have the basic skills to even structure a sentence. Yet he was absolutely convinced that he was going to go to college on a Guard Scholarship.

A year later, he flunked out and amazingly, stopped showing up to drills.

You're babbling.

I'm being realisitc.

I had this one kid I had to have fill out a statement for a Report of Survey once. What he wrote down was incomprehensible. He didn't have the basic skills to even structure a sentence. Yet he was absolutely convinced that he was going to go to college on a Guard Scholarship.

A year later, he flunked out and amazingly, stopped showing up to drills.
no you are being a typical demaklan racist

Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police​

Chicago recorded fewer shootings in February 2023 than any February since at least 2019, according to new police department figures, while the number of homicides in the first months of 2023 is below each of the last two years.

According to Chicago Police Department data published Wednesday, the city has recorded 79 homicides this year through the end of February — a total that is down 14% compared to the same point last year but 13% over 2021.

Funny what gets ignored here.

Only a dumbass Moon Bat like you would brag about this:

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 232
Shot & Wounded: 917
Total Shot: 1149
Total Homicides: 252
2023_race_060123-320x298.png

2023_murder_trend_060123-320x269.png

Such a reduction is a good thing, but hardly significant and not much to celebrate.

Why is it Republicans have never changed that, as a matter of fact it was a Republican who expanded the Welfare System. Also there are more whites on the program than black folks.
they did…did you not pay attention to the debt ceiling debate?!?

haha geez you are clueless

How did she obstruct it? He was the POTUS, how could she stop him from stopping crime?
Would you have backed the plan Trump proposed to have Federal law enforcement officers and/or military go to Chicago or other major cities struggling with violence or would you choose politics over peoples’ lives??

Would you have backed the plan Trump proposed to have Federal law enforcement officers and/or military go to Chicago or other major cities struggling with violence or would you choose politics over peoples’ lives??
I am for policies and movements that will stop innocent black folks from dying in the streets and if it would take Fed LE and some NG I am for that. Also let's stop the flow of drugs and guns into these cities as well, because that is the number one catalyst behind most of this crime.

funny how once again you change the subject after getting embarrassed over your cluelessness
You think so? You claimed welfare was a policy by Democrats to hurt black folks and then I show you where the biggest expansion of it was done by a Republican and then you talk about what has been done almost 48yrs later.

Forum List

Back