Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police

Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police​

Chicago recorded fewer shootings in February 2023 than any February since at least 2019, according to new police department figures, while the number of homicides in the first months of 2023 is below each of the last two years.

According to Chicago Police Department data published Wednesday, the city has recorded 79 homicides this year through the end of February — a total that is down 14% compared to the same point last year but 13% over 2021.

Funny what gets ignored here.
Ignore, like how you left this part of the article out..."That total is up 13% compared to the first two months of 2020."

The only folks ignoring the blood bath and crime wave in dem run cities are demafascist and their cultist.

I wish Americans cared as much about civil liberty abuses North of your border as they do the murders in Chicago. I know we are different nations, but your federal government and intel agencies are well versed on how far behind Ontario is, in essense, by association, what danger they pose to U.S reputation globallly. Average Americans don't care enough.

What civil Liberty abuses???? Be specific.

Chicago has poured more funds into the police than anybody.

Does that include Trump?

What civil Liberty abuses???? Be specific.
My career, the Creepy Ones misreprenting me and meddling in my orbit of family and friends, among other deceit. I recall reading years ago that in the 80s the Russian system cost themselves billions due to human right abuses and stifling their citizens potential. The loved their Securty Industrial Complex as much as we do Have you seen Ontarios lack of innovation? We literaly pay tens of billions to a company to move here and create jobs. Why do our most cerebral leave?.

My career, the Creepy Ones misreprenting me and meddling in my orbit of family and friends, among other deceit. I recall reading years ago that in the 80s the Russian system cost themselves billions due to human right abuses and stifling their citizens potential. The loved their Securty Industrial Complex as much as we do Have you seen Ontarios lack of innovation? We literaly pay tens of billions to a company to move here and create jobs. Why do our most cerebral leave?.

More vague bullshit and lies.

Make up your mind, you claim she didn't want Trump's help and then turns around and begs for it. Which is it?

More vague bullshit and lies.
Vague B.S except for those people who have been given the details. You have no clue just how much damage has been done to Canadas reputation with the abuses I have experienced. The 10+ years I have been here is only a fraction of details I have been forced to share. The Creepy Ones in this country have executed my soul. May they be judged accordingly....

Vague B.S except for those people who have been given the details. You have no clue just how much damage has been done to Canadas reputation with the abuses I have experienced. The 10+ years I have been here is only a fraction of details I have been forced to share. The Creepy Ones in this country have executed my soul. May they be judged accordingly....

You can forget about telling me the story again, because I simply do not believe you. The fact that your story keeps changing, doesn’t add to your credibility.

You can forget about telling me the story again, because I simply do not believe you. The fact that your story keeps changing, doesn’t add to your credibility.
Really, what has changed? You do realize I have provided more names and speicifc details, VERY specific details to the proper authorities who make it their business to know such details, right! Why would I willingly bring unnecessary heat into my life? I know what is glong on at my current workplace too, I may not be a rocket scientist but I am not stupid, even if I sometimes s act that way, nor is this a.new experience for me.

Really, what has changed? You do realize I have provided more names and speicifc details, VERY specific details to the proper authorities who make it their business to know such details, right! Why would I willingly bring unnecessary heat into my life? I k ow what is gling on at my current workplace too, I may not be rockket scientist. Ut I am ot stjpid, nor is this a.new eslerience for me.

So you say, but you have no evidence of anything you’ve ever posted so just go fuck yourself on your anti Canadian bullshit. I DON’T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT.

So you say, but you have no evidence of anything you’ve ever posted so just go fuck yourself on your anti Canadian bullshit. I DON’T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT.
I dont care what ypu believe or dont. Those who most need to believe me do. God Bless them because it is the truth.

Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police​

Chicago recorded fewer shootings in February 2023 than any February since at least 2019, according to new police department figures, while the number of homicides in the first months of 2023 is below each of the last two years.

According to Chicago Police Department data published Wednesday, the city has recorded 79 homicides this year through the end of February — a total that is down 14% compared to the same point last year but 13% over 2021.

Funny what gets ignored here.

We keep expecting to see your Obit.

Why doesn't Biden just issue an executive order and send Federal troops in? Democrats are very fond of executive orders.

Forum List

Back