Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police

from the articles posted it seems the dembot mayor couldn’t make up her mind
Another Trump Humper running to take up for master Trump, Trump was just doing his usual bloviating. Just like a thousand other things he claimed he was going to take care of and it NEVER happened.

You know, when you make a response, it's customary to actually bring facts to the table.

So to review. The National Guard gets about 8 hours a year of "Civil Disturbance Training". The unit I was in only did it one day in December, usually the day before we had the holiday dinner and brought in all the families.

Now, they are basically trained how to stand in a line and use batons (which we never had enough of for everyone) to push back demonstrators. What the Guard didn't want was a repeat of Kent State (When I was in, it was a little over a decade in the past).

I recall one Major who said the following, and it was kind of awesome.

"When we are called out on Civil Disturbance, these are not the enemy out there. They are your fellow citizens, they are angry about something and they have every right to be."

Now, some states DID call out the National Guard to assist the police during the BLM Protests. But the real problem was that you had regular citizens who were angry about something and had every right to be.

You know, when you make a response, it's customary to actually bring facts to the table.

So to review. The National Guard gets about 8 hours a year of "Civil Disturbance Training". The unit I was in only did it one day in December, usually the day before we had the holiday dinner and brought in all the families.

Now, they are basically trained how to stand in a line and use batons (which we never had enough of for everyone) to push back demonstrators. What the Guard didn't want was a repeat of Kent State (When I was in, it was a little over a decade in the past).

I recall one Major who said the following, and it was kind of awesome.

"When we are called out on Civil Disturbance, these are not the enemy out there. They are your fellow citizens, they are angry about something and they have every right to be."

Now, some states DID call out the National Guard to assist the police during the BLM Protests. But the real problem was that you had regular citizens who were angry about something and had every right to be.
No. That is silly talk. They should have used the National Guard to squash your endless riots.

Another Trump Humper running to take up for master Trump, Trump was just doing his usual bloviating. Just like a thousand other things he claimed he was going to take care of and it NEVER happened.
take up for trump? tsk rip for him for what? this isn’t about trump

this is about your demaklan policies that harm my people and how they played politics with peoples lives

but like a good plantation boy you fail to see beyond the plantation fences

Have you met National Guardsmen? Half of them would have been part of the riot.
No they wouldnt. They would be in uniform and therefore highly recognizable you idiot. I also reject your claim that the National guard is a bunch of rioting losers. :cuckoo:

take up for trump? tsk rip for him for what? this isn’t about trump

this is about your demaklan policies that harm my people and how they played politics with peoples lives

but like a good plantation boy you fail to see beyond the plantation fences
What policies would that be that harms the lives of boot lickers.

No they wouldnt. They would be in uniform and therefore highly recognizable you idiot. I also reject your claim that the National guard is a bunch of rioting losers.

Again, you didn't serve in the units I did in the 1980's. Who do you think makes up the guard? It's mostly inner city kids who are looking for a college education most of them will never get.

Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police​

Chicago recorded fewer shootings in February 2023 than any February since at least 2019, according to new police department figures, while the number of homicides in the first months of 2023 is below each of the last two years.

According to Chicago Police Department data published Wednesday, the city has recorded 79 homicides this year through the end of February — a total that is down 14% compared to the same point last year but 13% over 2021.

Funny what gets ignored here.

Watching you people cheer the daily slaughter of black men is disgusting.

Again, you didn't serve in the units I did in the 1980's. Who do you think makes up the guard? It's mostly inner city kids who are looking for a college education most of them will never get.
Has the National Guard EVER rioted? If not, then what the fuck are you babbling about? :cuckoo:

sad you feel that way about inner city kids…

Number of Shootings, Homicides Across Chicago Down So Far in 2023 Compared to Last Year: Police​

Chicago recorded fewer shootings in February 2023 than any February since at least 2019, according to new police department figures, while the number of homicides in the first months of 2023 is below each of the last two years.

According to Chicago Police Department data published Wednesday, the city has recorded 79 homicides this year through the end of February — a total that is down 14% compared to the same point last year but 13% over 2021.

I guess it ain't the guns after all.

They just had their deadliest Memorial Day weekend. Next.

Forum List

Back