Al Pacino is a new father ?? !!!

Now we are in the area of real tacky news .
That guy looks as though he died some time ago and has been dug up for a photo shoot. The other person is a digger or mindless or both.
They have probably rented or bought some sprog for PR to support some zero event that this brain-dead clown has dreamt up.

and so someone else will have to be a father to the kid after he dies....
Pacino must pay more than $30,000 a month in child support
He was also ordered to pay Alfallah $110,000 upfront apart from the monthly installments while providing $13,000 for a night nurse, coverage of medical bills not covered by insurance and a $15,000 annual deposit into an education fund.

Alfallah, 29, and Pacino, 83

I'd let Al fuck me for that too.

Pacino must pay more than $30,000 a month in child support
He was also ordered to pay Alfallah $110,000 upfront apart from the monthly installments while providing $13,000 for a night nurse, coverage of medical bills not covered by insurance and a $15,000 annual deposit into an education fund.

Alfallah, 29, and Pacino, 83

I'd let Al fuck me for that too.
i wasnt talking about money bobo or his wife....

God only knows what genetic defects that poor kid is going to have.

What an incredibly stupid and selfish thing to do.

Paternal age increases the frequency of congenital diseases such as heart malformations as well as oral, palate and lip cleft. Moreover, mental disorders (autism, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, low IQ level as well as ADHD) also occur more frequently in advanced father's age.

Paternal age is affected by genetic abnormalities, perinatal complications and mental health of the offspring

I feel sorry for the kid who will never get to know their father. The memories I have of my dad are all that gets me through some days when I miss him more than normal

Forum List

Back