Number 1 in Golf?

michael39301

Dec 30, 2013
Meridian, Ms.
Old Woodsie has finished his first round in a tournament this calendar year. For number 1 in the world, his was a lackluster performance. At least he finished in the top HALF of the leader board, but there are many dozens of players ranked below him that are currently ahead of him.

Exciting my petunia. He is a lousy, cheating, half-assed, egotistical loser. He will never catch Jack, and maybe never win even one ore major. How many years ago was it when he last won a major? But he is still ranked number 1. The rankings are totally wrong.

Exciting my petunia. He is a lousy, cheating, half-assed, egotistical loser. He will never catch Jack, and maybe never win even one ore major. How many years ago was it when he last won a major? But he is still ranked number 1. The rankings are totally wrong.

Tiger Woods is able to single-handedly increase EVERYONE'S payout at any tournament. You can bank on it that the PGA is hoping that Tiger wins another major.

Maybe the PGA is hoping he wins another major, and that is probably the reason they have him mistakenly ranked as number 1, BUT he will show his true colors and disappoint them like he has so many others, especially any woman he has had a relationship with. His relationship attitude with women just so happens to be an exact match to his attitude with golf: "I am number one, and everyone's purpose in life is to stand in awe of my capabilities and performance."

Woods is older and the years of playing are catching up with him. Back and knee problems reduce his ability to control the club head and make many of the shots he was so brilliant at.

But, don't count him out. He may be a lot of things, but he most certainly is a competitor.

Yeah he tries to compete, but look at where he ended the day yesterday in Ca. Just a little above mid-pack. Tell me how the PGA sees that as number 1.

Yeah he tries to compete, but look at where he ended the day yesterday in Ca. Just a little above mid-pack. Tell me how the PGA sees that as number 1.

Is it the PGA or the writers?

I think he was the top $$$$ winner last years with more wins than anyone else.

You are quite correct, he won either 4 or 5 U.S. tournaments, but ZERO majors, and he competed in every single one for the last 5 years without 1 win. That is zero for 20, not an average or percentage that is at all equivalent to be number 1 in the world. But he still gets that ranking. He must be using his many millions to bribe some one or even an entire committee.

Well folks, the big man showed his true colors in his first tournament, he even missed the final cut. But please watch the rankings, as he is still number 1. Number 1 loser for sure! The PGA has been bought off, and they should be ashamed.

The only game I can think of that is worst than golf is soccer. Watching golf on tv is like watching grass grow. What a waste of time...

What do you call 300 white guys chasing a black man? The PGA.

What's the difference in a Cadillac and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a golf ball 300 yards.

Tiger, Jack and Arnie got hit by lightening on the 18th green, and found themselves in heaven. God was sitting on his thrown and asked them what they believed in. Jack said he believed in the integrity of the game. Arnie said he believed in being faithful to his fans. Tiger said, "I believe you're in my seat."

Well folks, the big man showed his true colors in his first tournament, he even missed the final cut. But please watch the rankings, as he is still number 1. Number 1 loser for sure! The PGA has been bought off, and they should be ashamed.

It's all about who is the No.1 corporate billboard. Former sports players are buying the game. Magic Johnson just bought the L.A. Dodgers for a billion dollars. ARod will probably buy the N.Y. Yuckies, and Tiger will probably buy the PGA.

Last edited:
No way is woods a black man, much more like a boy I'd say, with his temper tantrums and his readiness to "nail" any woman regardless of his or her status.
And yes Tiger will probably buy the PGA and have them do away with the Majors, because he just can't win one. Money talks, so spend it tiger, show everyone what a true man you aren't.

Hey now, poor Tiger can't help it if he was born with a silver sand wedge up his butt.

Ben-Hogan-Folow-Through.jpg

I just saw where Tiger Woods, the number 1 golfer in the world, shot an amazing 79 in his last round at the Farmer's Insurance Open, not even making the final cut. And even though he was ousted by such a high score, they still payed him over $10K for his efforts. Can you imagine Joe Citizen, going to work at the automobile assembly line and after repeatedly failing to perform his duties, is sent home for the day with a check for $10,000 in his pocket, just for showing up and trying? What a racket.

Forum List

Back