Nuclear War Tomorrow?

Okay, so now that we know you think that the West is Godless and most of the West has abandoned God, what is the country in your opinion that still worships God?

All that matters, is that when the SHTF you MUST accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and as The Messiah....He is willing to give ALL His Children the opportunity even to wait until midway through the situation to accept Him and put your faith in Him....IF however you wait UNTIL you realise that you have been on the wrong team when it becomes increasingly apparent when MOST of the destruction has been unleashed then it will be too late and your soul will have already been lost to The Anti-Christ.

Everyone must chose wisely, there will be no second chance.

I have my faith in Our Lord, Jesus Christ, my Saviour and The Messiah and NO MATTER what ANYONE says my faith in Him will not be diminished and I will NEVER renounce my faith in Him.

This time was already foretold, it was also foretold by Our Lord that those who have faith in Him would be persecuted and also pressured by peer pressure to turn away from Him and also be offered temptations to turn away from Him, and in The West we have been seeing this for sometime and yet multiple millions have rejected the hand of Satan and have retained their faith in Our Lord.

I asked what country you thought still followed God and you didn't give me an answer, just a bunch of Christian B.S. telling me what I have to do if I want to be saved.

So, you don't have an answer. Got it.

Why are you so hostile? Are you afraid?

Neither hostile or afraid. I didn't expect to get a real answer from you and I see that I wasn't disappointed.

If you know anything about this, it's NOT which country still has faith in God....it's about PEOPLE themselves having faith in God.

YOU are the one that made the claim that the West had abandoned God. I simply asked you what country in your opinion still followed Him, but all I got was Christian rhetoric as to how I could save my soul.

All that matters, is that when the SHTF you MUST accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and as The Messiah....He is willing to give ALL His Children the opportunity even to wait until midway through the situation to accept Him and put your faith in Him....IF however you wait UNTIL you realise that you have been on the wrong team when it becomes increasingly apparent when MOST of the destruction has been unleashed then it will be too late and your soul will have already been lost to The Anti-Christ.

Everyone must chose wisely, there will be no second chance.

I have my faith in Our Lord, Jesus Christ, my Saviour and The Messiah and NO MATTER what ANYONE says my faith in Him will not be diminished and I will NEVER renounce my faith in Him.

This time was already foretold, it was also foretold by Our Lord that those who have faith in Him would be persecuted and also pressured by peer pressure to turn away from Him and also be offered temptations to turn away from Him, and in The West we have been seeing this for sometime and yet multiple millions have rejected the hand of Satan and have retained their faith in Our Lord.

I asked what country you thought still followed God and you didn't give me an answer, just a bunch of Christian B.S. telling me what I have to do if I want to be saved.

Neither hostile or afraid. I didn't expect to get a real answer from you and I see that I wasn't disappointed.

If you know anything about this, it's NOT which country still has faith in God....it's about PEOPLE themselves having faith in God.

YOU are the one that made the claim that the West had abandoned God. I simply asked you what country in your opinion still followed Him, but all I got was Christian rhetoric as to how I could save my soul.

The West in general has abandoned God, the Faggot Agenda for just one thing illustrates that, unadulterated consumerism/materialism is another thing that illustrates that.

You are hostile toward Christianity, it's okay, your responses are very anti-Christianity.

The West in general has abandoned God, the Faggot Agenda for just one thing illustrates that, unadulterated consumerism/materialism is another thing that illustrates that.

You are hostile toward Christianity, it's okay, your responses are very anti-Christianity.

So, again, no pick of which country still follows God, just more Christian rhetoric.

And no, I'm not hostile towards Christianity, I was baptized Lutheran, went to Catholic school for a while, and then got placed in a foster family who was Baptist. I'm pretty familiar with Christianity and what it teaches. I take more of the attitude that the Dali Lama took when he was asked about Christianity, and he said, "I like your Christ very much, but I do not care for your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ".

By the way, Jesus is my Big Brother, and I can prove it.

President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?
1) Nuclear warfare is unlikely since it's suicidal.

2) We all die, so worrying about if we die today or 90 years from now is silly.

3) Serenity Prayer. More living, less panic.
Serenity Prayer
- Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.

COUNTRIES don't follow Him. Individuals do. Still, our Founding Principles were based on the Bible. We were blessed as long as we acknowledged the Christian God. His blessings have been withdrawn to the degree we part ways.

So, again, no pick of which country still follows God, just more Christian rhetoric.

And no, I'm not hostile towards Christianity, I was baptized Lutheran, went to Catholic school for a while, and then got placed in a foster family who was Baptist. I'm pretty familiar with Christianity and what it teaches. I take more of the attitude that the Dali Lama took when he was asked about Christianity, and he said, "I like your Christ very much, but I do not care for your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ".

By the way, Jesus is my Big Brother, and I can prove it.
You got your answer.

Now you are pushing your anti Christian agenda. Let me guess, you are an "atheist" Christ hater and Christian hater. You insulting wrapped into sarcasm gets you nowhere but to revealing your real inner identity.

President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?
Trump treats the US as a business venture and international agreements as contracts. His inconsistent behavior which he claims works so well for him in his business deal making creates mistrust in international dealings. When fingers on both sides are resting on nuclear launch buttons, there can be no inconsistency, each side must feel that their opponent will follow through on threats and agreements.

MAD - look it up and educate yourself.

I'd rather see a nuclear war then watch science being cut. At least I'll be dead in the case of the nuclear war...I'll just be sick watching science being cut.

Please show me the article in the Constitution you are referring to!

BTW, check out the wording of your post. The word you need is "than", not "then".

As written, you want a nuclear war, and afterwards, you want to watch science being cut.

Last edited:
I'd rather see a nuclear war then watch science being cut. At least I'll be dead in the case of the nuclear war...I'll just be sick watching science being cut.
Wow. You epitomize selfishness. You'd rather see billions of human beings die rather than hang yourself in your own room?

You think Russia is going to start a war with the US over Syria!? Fucking SYRIA!? Pfff :laugh:

I have no power whatsoever in altering things that must come.
Putin, Trump, Islamos, Merkel - all have zero belief in what Scripture says is coming.
Yet here we are and it is a very real scenario.

There are some out there though who seem to be doing ALL they can to bring this scenario about within the shortest possible time, like within the next few months for example.
It is merely destiny of things to come.
And it won't be just a few million casualties.

"And it won't be just a few million casualties."

No it is to be one third of the worlds population.

I will not side with the forces who support and prop up evil, The West is now Godless, most of The West has abandoned God, we see this with all the championing of EVERYTHING that God taught us is WRONG and the belittling of Jesus Christ and Christianity and The West having a love-in with Islam and anyone who criticises Islam being savaged by the MSM etc
That's my point. Those making it happen not only do not believe in the prophesy but I doubt they even know it exists. And yet here we are on the brink.

Well it's either that or they're actively working for The Anti-Christ.

The Anti-Christ is already amongst us, but is still behind the scenes and pulling the strings of an already powerful leader, but he is alienating that powerful leader from those close to him, he's pushing him to do things that will bring about The Anti-Christ pushing him aside after the SHTF and then he'll take centre stage himself.

This already powerful leader, like everyone else has been deceived by The Man of Sin, thinking him a friend, he'll only realise who this close adviser is WHEN it's too late....just like everyone else.

All we can know at the moment from what has been foretold, is that The Anti-Christ is a YOUNG man and NOT an old man, that he is supposed to be between the ages of 30-40 years old and that when the SHTF his time will be short.
Every generation has an anti-Christ, and he is no doubt pulling a lot of strings. And one day God is going to allow Megiddo to be the grounds for the epic last battle. The fact the major armies of the east and west are now being amassed within less than a hundred miles from Megiddo simply tells me it may that time.

You think Russia is going to start a war with the US over Syria!? Fucking SYRIA!? Pfff :laugh:
Syria is a key strategic point in the world. It offers Russia a warm water port and base of operations right in the middle of the Middle East. World War I was fought over the assassination of one person and 16 million died as a result.

You only made it

You only made it to 15 posts asshole. We don't need another ten year old here.
Permanent Ignore.

I'm sure the below is just a coincidence, yes or no?

The actual reason for ALL the interest in Syria?

Once again Western nations troops have to be cannon fodder and return home in body bags for this?

2016.10.24%20-%20Syria%204.jpg
Here is the plot under development about what is going on.
East and West converge right there.
View attachment 121493

And this is what YOU want, you WANT Armageddon? Yes? No?

Is this what all the Cheerleading is for? What if there's no pre-Armageddon Rapture?

This is what MILLIONS of people must die for? So The End-Timers can get their rocks off?

What IF it's all just a Myth? Dangerously insane people are in charge then it seems.

upload_2017-4-12_14-28-23-png.121493
I have no power whatsoever in altering things that must come.
Putin, Trump, Islamos, Merkel - all have zero belief in what Scripture says is coming.
Yet here we are and it is a very real scenario.

There are some out there though who seem to be doing ALL they can to bring this scenario about within the shortest possible time, like within the next few months for example.
I didn't know 'The Garner Ted Armstrong' show was still on.

"And it won't be just a few million casualties."

No it is to be one third of the worlds population.

I will not side with the forces who support and prop up evil, The West is now Godless, most of The West has abandoned God, we see this with all the championing of EVERYTHING that God taught us is WRONG and the belittling of Jesus Christ and Christianity and The West having a love-in with Islam and anyone who criticises Islam being savaged by the MSM etc
That's my point. Those making it happen not only do not believe in the prophesy but I doubt they even know it exists. And yet here we are on the brink.

Well it's either that or they're actively working for The Anti-Christ.

The Anti-Christ is already amongst us, but is still behind the scenes and pulling the strings of an already powerful leader, but he is alienating that powerful leader from those close to him, he's pushing him to do things that will bring about The Anti-Christ pushing him aside after the SHTF and then he'll take centre stage himself.

This already powerful leader, like everyone else has been deceived by The Man of Sin, thinking him a friend, he'll only realise who this close adviser is WHEN it's too late....just like everyone else.

All we can know at the moment from what has been foretold, is that The Anti-Christ is a YOUNG man and NOT an old man, that he is supposed to be between the ages of 30-40 years old and that when the SHTF his time will be short.
Every generation has an anti-Christ, and he is no doubt pulling a lot of strings. And one day God is going to allow Megiddo to be the grounds for the epic last battle. The fact the major armies of the east and west are now being amassed within less than a hundred miles from Megiddo simply tells me it may that time.

You know, one time my roomie and I were watching a show about Jewish theology and their respect for numbers in it. Numerology has a strong root in Jewish culture.

Now, in one of the parts, they were talking about mankind, and how the number of man is "6", and they brought up the possibility that in referring to the AntiChrist, it wasn't so much that it would be just one man, but rather a coalition of three world leaders, hence the number 666, meaning 3 world leaders joining together.

We already know that Trump and Putin have ties, so let's figure out who the third one is to be. Assad perhaps?

Forum List

Back