Nuclear War Tomorrow?

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
Tomorrow is good for me, I just checked the calendar. Since I am a team player, I will go with the majority though.

President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

I'm having a Cocktail Party tomorrow, they'll have to cancel the Nuclear War until I look at my diary to see when it's not inconvenient for my schedule :smoke:

Nuclear Picnic perhaps...?

1*geBs9zwzJkMj4ugC3u3Tjg.jpeg

President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?

Well if Russia decided to take out our destroyers, then how is that Trump's fault?

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
Tomorrow is good for me, I just checked the calendar. Since I am a team player, I will go with the majority though.
That's 'cause you have nothing to live for.. Me, I am still awaiting shipment from the Adam and Eve catalogue..

Well if Russia decided to take out our destroyers, then how is that Trump's fault?
Trump is still in charge of the military, isn't he?

So any attack on our military is just Trump's fault, not the people who attack us?

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

I'm having a Cocktail Party tomorrow, they'll have to cancel the Nuclear War until I look at my diary to see when it's not inconvenient for my schedule :smoke:

Nuclear Picnic perhaps...?

1*geBs9zwzJkMj4ugC3u3Tjg.jpeg

An excellent idea, a Nuclear Picnic....I just hope the weather is nice, or it'll be ruined :smoke:

So any attack on our military is just Trump's fault, not the people who attack us?
I suppose, depends who side you're on..

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump didn't tell them to crater the runway so they couldn't use it, as well as am wondering why they didn't blow up the bunkers that had the actual weapons in them?

I mean, the worst that would have happened is that the base would have been contaminated and they would have lost a couple of Syrian troops.

If that is a military response, then it was pretty fucking weak. They were using the base only 8 hours after the attack and STILL launching planes from there.

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump didn't tell them to crater the runway so they couldn't use it, as well as am wondering why they didn't blow up the bunkers that had the actual weapons in them?

I mean, the worst that would have happened is that the base would have been contaminated and they would have lost a couple of Syrian troops.

If that is a military response, then it was pretty fucking weak. They were using the base only 8 hours after the attack and STILL launching planes from there.
Because a damaged runway is repaired and back in service in 3 hours.

I'm sure the below is just a coincidence, yes or no?

The actual reason for ALL the interest in Syria?

Once again Western nations troops have to be cannon fodder and return home in body bags for this?

2016.10.24%20-%20Syria%204.jpg

Once again Western nations troops have to be cannon fodder and return home in body bags for this?

It's pure BS. Look at the map. Jordan, Israel, Egypt would all welcome a pipeline to the Med. Turkey is linked to Iraq and Iran, you don't need to go thru Syria.

It's pure BS. Look at the map. Jordan, Israel, Egypt would all welcome a pipeline to the Med. Turkey is linked to Iraq and Iran, you don't need to go thru Syria.

"Turkey is linked to Iraq and Iran"

Yes geographically they are, but that's about it.

"Turkey is linked to Iraq and Iran"

Yes geographically they are, but that's about it.
So why do you need to go thru Syria to get to Turkey or the Med?

Here is the plot under development about what is going on.
East and West converge right there.
upload_2017-4-12_14-28-23.png

I'll tell you what is pure bullshit, that The West has any intention of destroying ISIS, The West has NO interest in destroying ISIS, The West interest in specific Middle Eastern nations illustrates an ulterior motive....note they NEVER throw a fit about the Radical Islamic Terrorist supporting states of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE or Qatar, the opposite actually they pathetically tell people that those places are "Allied" with The West in the "Fight Against Terrorism"

They really do think EVERYONE is completely stupid and ignorant.

I have commented from the beginning, that there should be a Worldwide Coalition with ONE aim to collectively go in and totally destroy ISIS in Iraq, Syria, Libya and wherever else they appear....and by Worldwide Coalition that would INCLUDE Russia being involved, instead even though Russia has repeatedly suggested such a Worldwide Coalition to go in and destroy ISIS, Russia is demonised....whilst the SAME crowd who are demonising Russia publicly suck the dicks of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Qatar all of which are not ONLY supporting and financing ISIS, but also are supporting and financing Al-Qaeda and the Al-Nusra Front.

Remind me who financed 9/11 again, do you remember?

Now effectively it seems that some people are ready to basically cheerlead for America and NATO to become ISIS Air Force.

We won't even get into the IMMORALITY of The West supporting Turkey, a nation lead by a psychopath Erdogan, who happily commits genocide on the Kurds whenever he likes, whilst The West hypocritically remains SILENT....I didn't see ANY Western leader babbling about Erdogan "killing beautiful Kurdish babies", I also didn't see ANY Western leader babbling about how terrible it is that Erdogan is both threatening the European Continent and also committing horrendous human rights abuses within Turkey against his OWN people INCLUDING jailing THOUSANDS of Turkish journalists who DARE to criticise him.

Here is the plot under development about what is going on.
East and West converge right there.
View attachment 121493

And this is what YOU want, you WANT Armageddon? Yes? No?

Is this what all the Cheerleading is for? What if there's no pre-Armageddon Rapture?

This is what MILLIONS of people must die for? So The End-Timers can get their rocks off?

What IF it's all just a Myth? Dangerously insane people are in charge then it seems.

upload_2017-4-12_14-28-23-png.121493

Forum List

Back