Nuclear War Tomorrow?

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?

President Trump and Co., ☛an assembly of the senile and self-satisfied☚, have taken to launching missiles at Russian air bases. What's next? Does anyone think President Trump is capable of thinking more than one move ahead?

What IF next time Russia decides to take out both destroyers off the Syrian coast, perhaps with a little nuclear tipped missile of their own?

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

I'm having a Cocktail Party tomorrow, they'll have to cancel the Nuclear War until I look at my diary to see when it's not inconvenient for my schedule :smoke:

We're all gonna need something stronger than cocktails.

Russian bases? What? I thought Putin owned Trump?

Russian air bases in Syria. A country on the east Mediterranean coast. Theres a war there. Russia warplanes are involved. They operate out of air fields otherwise known as air bases.

I hope this helps.

Russian air bases in Syria. A country on the east Mediterranean coast. Theres a war there. Russia warplanes are involved. They operate out of air fields otherwise known as air bases.

I hope this helps.
Russian air base?

Russian bases? What? I thought Putin owned Trump?

"I thought Putin owned Trump?"

But but but Trump Is An Agent of Putin™, we know that Trump Is An Agent of Putin™ because the MSM and the Leftists and the Cuckservatives have all told us 24/7 that he is since January 21st 2017....and Lakhota has posted 4,600 threads 24/7 about how Trump Is An Agent of Putin™.

Oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh: it was ALL horsecrap about Trump being an agent of Putin, just like we said it was always horsecrap.

Um so when is the next Leftist meltdown, do I have time for a manicure before it happens?

Putin really let me down. 30 minutes, he promised, but I'm still seeing Muslims everywhere! Putin's a paper tiger. I think he's Trumps puppet

We have two options:

Pernod Absinthe.

img56791846.jpg

Laudanum....or we can have a Pernod Absinthe mixed with Laudanum Cocktail :smoke:

il_fullxfull.267219021.jpg

download.jpeg

"Refill, please!" :omg:

9f17e747bd3d4cf266f0cb47314a3388.jpg

We have two options:

Pernod Absinthe.

img56791846.jpg

Laudanum....or we can have a Pernod Absinthe mixed with Laudanum Cocktail :smoke:

download.jpeg

That's kinda scary.

Yes it is, they used to prescribe Laudanum for babies and toddlers also, to help them to sleep when teething....of course some of the babies never used to wake up ever again :(

laudanumforbaby.jpg

Not to mention drug potions for babies and toddlers such as things like Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup.

Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup (Morphine Sulphate 65 mg per fluid ounce)

MrsWinslowsPam.jpg

7.-Mrs.-WinslowG%C3%87%C3%96s-Soothing-Syrup-Morphine.jpeg

Don't worry, any minute now Putin will release that "dossier" on Trump that will cause Trump to get impeached, and make Democraps wet their pantalones.

We have two options:

Pernod Absinthe.

img56791846.jpg

download.jpeg

That's kinda scary.

Yes it is, they used to prescribe Laudanum for babies and toddlers also, to help them to sleep when teething....of course some of the babies never used to wake up ever again :(

laudanumforbaby.jpg

Not to mention drug potions for babies and toddlers such as things like Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup.

Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup (Morphine Sulphate 65 mg per fluid ounce)

MrsWinslowsPam.jpg

7.-Mrs.-WinslowG%C3%87%C3%96s-Soothing-Syrup-Morphine.jpeg

All they'd have to do is dab a finger and rub it on baby's gums.

Come to think of it, a Coca product would be better for that and safer.

The government likes to control all that stuff here.

L5JUpMKHlxyUW85_xEiRAoxHnLkVWjOF-L0I7TfB0gst7YNS-XDkjBfq9ABnK0WExSgDvMnP0xCBr0XmQLpzlpqgdpmaSlFLuYJB3QEaaHsRYfkQeg2r4x0E87kfDeXl8JFWmgQ2

Forum List

Back