NRA Is Corrupt Tell All Book

Send in your membership money so Wayne La Pierre can spend it on himself.
New book by a former NRA exec.

“The waste and dysfunction at the N.R.A. was staggering, costing the organization and its members hundreds of millions of dollars over the years,” Powell recalled in the book. “What I witnessed during my time at the N.R.A. should horrify every gun owner and Second Amendment advocate. Wayne La Pierre oversees his evil circus at the expense of all those Americans who are lawful gun owners and dues-paying N.R.A. members.”

Yep....after the election they need to clean house.......until then, they need to fight the democrat party attack.

“The waste and dysfunction at the N.R.A. was staggering, costing the organization and its members hundreds of millions of dollars over the years,” Powell recalled in the book. “What I witnessed during my time at the N.R.A. should horrify every gun owner and Second Amendment advocate. Wayne La Pierre oversees his evil circus at the expense of all those Americans who are lawful gun owners and dues-paying N.R.A. members.”

Yep....after the election they need to clean house.......until then, they need to fight the democrat party attack.
Why wait?

Why wait?

The election........they have better things to spend their money on for the next 100 days or so.

Why wait?

The election........they have better things to spend their money on for the next 100 days or so.
Like fleece more members. Wow, what suckers did they bilk.

The NRA is a bunch of bullshit.
Donate to the GOA
I dumped the NRA when they allowed the "Assault Rifle Ban" sometime in the 90s.
They take in a lot of money, and don't do much for gun rights.
Did they not condone the banning of bump stocks? There ya go.

Funny, I've been a Benefactor, Life Member and Golden Eagle for many years. I don't even remember a Josh Powell being on the board of directors or executive staff! What is YOUR direct experience with the NRA? Or does all your info come off the internet?
Info? Sure as hell doesn't come from you.
So, you avoid answering the question because it doesn't fit your anti-gun agenda. What is YOUR. ACTUAL. DIRECT. FIRST-HAND. EXPERIENCE with the NRA, m*th*erf*ck*r?

N O N E.

Waste and dysfunction? I'm not defending waste and corruption but I would venture a guess that you could make the same allegation about just about any lobbyist or even charitable organization. Didn't the venerable Red Cross have the same problem a couple of years ago and even the much touted "Wounded Warriors" project was mired in scandal. The NRA is the last defense against the gun grabbers so let's fix it and move on.

those Americans who are lawful gun owners
That would be all Americans, without exception. What part of "shall not be infringed" does the government not understand?
and dues-paying N.R.A. members.
They're attorneys at law, hard at work racking up billable hours plea-bargaining our gun rights away for posterity.

The NRA subscribes wholesale to the tacit assumptions of the political left, that some form of gun control, and in practice any and all forms of gun control including extended background checks and mental health exams, are necessary and prudent exceptions to the Second Amendment.

NRA is morally bankrupt.

Funny, I've been a Benefactor, Life Member and Golden Eagle for many years. I don't even remember a Josh Powell being on the board of directors or executive staff! What is YOUR direct experience with the NRA? Or does all your info come off the internet?
So, you avoid answering the question because it doesn't fit your anti-gun agenda. What is YOUR. ACTUAL. DIRECT. FIRST-HAND. EXPERIENCE with the NRA, m*th*erf*ck*r?

N O N E.
Who says I'm anti-gun you bigmouthed ass?

N O N E.
Typical Lying Derp begging the question by answering a question with a different question to avoid that he cannot answer the question being asked. :lmao:

Just answer the question jackass or just STFU. Admit it you know nothing about the NRA much less guns.

N O N E.
Typical Lying Derp begging the question by answering a question with a different question to avoid that he cannot answer the question being asked. :lmao:

Just answer the question jackass or just STFU. Admit it you know nothing about the NRA much less guns.
All I know is you don't know shit on what I know, you loser.

Sure I do. You walk around tattooed with it on your face. The day you made fun of people for being old or disabled or issued, I knew who you were. You HATE guns. You're a gun-grabber. No one has to LOVE the NRA, No one ever said they were perfect. No one ever said every member of the organization was flawless. But they have done 99.9999% good in this world and 0.0001% bad promoting, teaching and defending gun rights, gun history and gun safety..

Sure I do. You walk around tattooed with it on your face. The day you made fun of people for being old or disabled or issued, I knew who you were. You HATE guns. You're a gun-grabber. No one has to LOVE the NRA, No one ever said they were perfect. No one ever said every member of the organization was flawless. But they have done 99.9999% good in this world and 0.0001% bad promoting, teaching and defending gun rights, gun history and gun safety..
Poor baby. Still making an ass out of yourself. NRA is corrupt and you defend it.

Poor baby. Still making an ass out of yourself. NRA is corrupt and you defend it.
Lick me, scum. The NRA is about the highest integrity bunch of people you will ever find. If you think THEY are corrupt because of a Yahoo article, then you just stepped on and tripped over an entire WORLD out there far more corrupt that you defend EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PATHETIC DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

You're not OK. And you haven't been fine one day of your stinking malevolent pathetic life.

Lick me, scum. The NRA is about the highest integrity bunch of people you will ever find. If you think THEY are corrupt because of a Yahoo article, then you just stepped on and tripped over an entire WORLD out there far more corrupt that you defend EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PATHETIC DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

You're not OK. And you haven't been fine one day of your stinking malevolent pathetic life.
Go walk around the block (if you can) and cool off hothead. Ha Ha Hah!

STILL waiting for you tell us one thing you ACTUALLY KNOW about the NRA or guns through direct experience and then to PROVE IT and tell us how, slimeass.

STILL waiting for you tell us one thing you ACTUALLY KNOW about the NRA or guns through direct experience and then to PROVE IT and tell us how, slimeass.
I prefer to make you wallow in your pile.
That's OK. YOU wallow all through life. I'll just sit back and laugh as I watch you make a total ass of yourself again. You want to defeat the NRA so much YOU CAN TASTE IT. :lmao:

Josh Powell was fired because of sexual harassment allegations and the NRA even tried to keep them quiet to help him out.

Sounds like this "tell all" book is nothing more than a "sob sob, they fired me!" book.

You gotta wonder what the hell is going on when whistle blowers uncover an agenda by federal funded "Planned Parenthood" to sell human body parts and are subsequently arrested for their efforts and PP goes along with it's agenda of killing humans. Meanwhile the NRA becomes the freaking enemy of humanity because democrats and their minions in the media despise the 2nd Amendment..

When my guns are actually in danger of being taken I will rejoin but considering I've heard "they're going to take your guns away" since forever....it's a bunch of blah blah. I gave them enough money....for nothing in return.

Forum List

Back