NRA Is Corrupt Tell All Book

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Send in your membership money so Wayne La Pierre can spend it on himself.
New book by a former NRA exec.

“The waste and dysfunction at the N.R.A. was staggering, costing the organization and its members hundreds of millions of dollars over the years,” Powell recalled in the book. “What I witnessed during my time at the N.R.A. should horrify every gun owner and Second Amendment advocate. Wayne La Pierre oversees his evil circus at the expense of all those Americans who are lawful gun owners and dues-paying N.R.A. members.”

The NRA is a bunch of bullshit.
Donate to the GOA
Does that also include dumping magazine subscriptions like American Rifleman/Hunter and Shooting Illustrated?

Does that also include dumping magazine subscriptions like American Rifleman/Hunter and Shooting Illustrated?

He, like me, dumped the NRA, not an interest in firearms.
NRA publications there squirmy.

Donate to the GOA

My God, that's horrendous.

Do the magazines cover anything but how great the NRA is?

Should I trash the go-bag they gave me for joining?

I was a member for over 30 years. Glad I stopped giving them a cent. I'm sure they enjoyed a great meal or 2 on my dime. My guns have been safe since....imagine that.

“The waste and dysfunction at the N.R.A. was staggering, costing the organization and its members hundreds of millions of dollars over the years,” Powell recalled in the book. “What I witnessed during my time at the N.R.A. should horrify every gun owner and Second Amendment advocate. Wayne La Pierre oversees his evil circus at the expense of all those Americans who are lawful gun owners and dues-paying N.R.A. members.”

Funny, I've been a Benefactor, Life Member and Golden Eagle for many years. I don't even remember a Josh Powell being on the board of directors or executive staff! What is YOUR direct experience with the NRA? Or does all your info come off the internet?

Donate to the GOA

My God, that's horrendous.

Do the magazines cover anything but how great the NRA is?

Should I trash the go-bag they gave me for joining?
Must really be hard for you to comprehend. If you buy those magazines it's the same as giving the NRA money.

Funny, I've been a Benefactor, Life Member and Golden Eagle for many years. I don't even remember a Josh Powell being on the board of directors or executive staff! What is YOUR direct experience with the NRA? Or does all your info come off the internet?
Info? Sure as hell doesn't come from you.

I don't think even the NRA is going to deny that Powell existed, and was their chief of staff.

You're not a member.

WTF do you care?

My guns are protected by the 2nd amendment. I don't need to send those peoe money so they can have a big party on my behalf.

You're not a member.

WTF do you care?
I don't buy into corruption and I don't give a fuck about what suckers like you do.

You're not a member.

WTF do you care?
I don't buy into corruption and I don't give a fuck about what suckers like you do.

I'm not a member, homo.
I belong to the USCCA.

Oh noes, we should all abandon the 2nd Amendment.

You're not a member.

WTF do you care?

I'm not a member, homo.
I belong to the USCCA.
Then why open your mouth?

Forum List

Back