Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Don't you think this administration should have done this all along?

I have never liked how they had to dump people like Van Jones, it is the rights false outrage that made him think he had to or be beat over the head with then Town Hall style.

Now you have used up and killed your scream so loud no one can talk tactic and it is dead.

You will keep trying I know but then this ladies name will be mentioned and it will be the right who sees the polls crater.

Van Jones was forced out becuase he was an admitted communist.

Sadly, the WH did not vet him well enough to know this so some had to "scream" as you so eloquently put it.

He was not a card-carrying Communist. Even if he were, he had a mid-level job having to do with promotion of "green jobs." Ooohhhh, how dangerous...The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming...

The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.

Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

When did you start doing that?

Here's someo of the Who's Who of JournoList:

The following 65 names are confirmed members of the now-defunct JournoList listserv.
1. Ezra Klein
2. Dave Weigel
3. Matthew Yglesias
4. David Dayen
5. Spencer Ackerman
6. Jeffrey Toobin
7. Eric Alterman
8. Paul Krugman
9. John Judis
10. Eve Fairbanks
11. Mike Allen
12. Ben Smith
13. Lisa Lerer
14. Joe Klein
15. Brad DeLong
16. Chris Hayes
17. Matt Duss
18. Jonathan Chait
19. Jesse Singal
20. Michael Cohen
21. Isaac Chotiner
22. Katha Pollitt
23. Alyssa Rosenberg
24. Rick Perlstein
25. Alex Rossmiller
26. Ed Kilgore
27. Walter Shapiro
28. Noam Scheiber
29. Michael Tomasky
30. Rich Yesels
31. Tim Fernholz
32. Dana Goldstein
33. Jonathan Cohn
34. Scott Winship
35. David Roberts
36. Luke Mitchell
37. John Blevins
38. Moira Whelan
39. Henry Farrell
40. Josh Bearman
41. Alec McGillis
42. Greg Anrig
43. Adele Stan
44. Steven Teles
45. Harold Pollack
46. Adam Serwer
47. Ryan Donmoyer
48. Seth Michaels
49. Kate Steadman
50. Matt Duss
51. Laura Rozen
52. Jesse Taylor
53. Michael Hirsh
54. Daniel Davies
55. Jonathan Zasloff
56. Richard Kim
57. Thomas Schaller
58. Jared Bernstein
59. Holly Yeager
60. Joe Conason
61. David Greenberg
62. Todd Gitlin
63. Mark Schmitt
64. Kevin Drum
65. Sarah Spitz...

American Thinker Blog: Known Journolisters

And we weren't supposed to know about them. This was a group which conspired to make, hide, and manipulate the news for a political agenda. Of course they didn't want anyone to know of their existence.

So since this is your bone of contention today, find some statements by those 65 that support Akerman's. Sorry, I can't wait for that, but I'll be baaaaack...

Who the hell is Spencer Ackerman and WTF is "The Daily Caller's "JournoList""?

Some group of journalists formed during the 08 campaign, yet we're supposed to believe this is shocking news. Oh the irony of the timing! Good grief conservatives are gullible. Karl Rove must feel so smug that he still has the ability to pull fast ones on them.

After what just happened with the Shirley Sherrod case, you are accusing the right of being gullible? Please, Maggie.

Immie

The thing is, there's no doubt that some liberal journalists undoubtedly would have wanted to jump on board with that conspiracy, but why is this being brought to light NOW? Why not THEN? Also, obviously this Journalist group didn't have enough support to stay alive anyway. No harm, no foul.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.

Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

When did you start doing that?

She hasn't. It is just a figure of speech.

Immie

Why do you people on the right keep saying Van Jones is a communist?

Its the same damned thing as saying Sherrrod is a racist.

Seeing as later in the film clip Sherrod refers to a white attorney as "one of his kind" I would say she IS a racist. She was NOT relaying how she said it back then...she was explaining the attorney TO THE PRESENT AUDIENCE as "one of his kind."

She may not abuse her power acting as a racist....but I have no doubt she still is a racist.

As for Van Jones. Seeing as you are referring to his communist thinkjing when he was a "young man" it is quite obvious that your left wing blogs and left wing media outlets have neglected to present to you more RECENT words of Van Jones.

They use people like you TM. They know yoiu will believe3 anything they say and do no researech on your own.

You, TM are a pathetic lonely woman with nothing to be proud of except your ability to regurgitate what you read on left wing blogs.

LOL...all this outrage because a totally inept administration forced the resignation of a USDA employee for no reason at all.

Next time you clowns should look for a little more substance from a candidate than just hope and change.

Isn't that precisely what ANY candidate for president runs on? If not, why bother?
Idiot...

Van Jones is not a communist.

It is a right wing lie

This is yet more proof that TM lives in her own little looking glass world where everything is the opposite of reality.

van jones is a communist.

to the core

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM3pWOBWWk&feature=related]YouTube - Van Jones Communist[/ame]

OH WHO GIVES A FUCK?!!!

Is minor shit like this that happened MONTHS AGO, all your tiny brains can handle?

Seeing as later in the film clip Sherrod refers to a white attorney as "one of his kind" I would say she IS a racist. She was NOT relaying how she said it back then...she was explaining the attorney TO THE PRESENT AUDIENCE as "one of his kind."

She may not abuse her power acting as a racist....but I have no doubt she still is a racist.

As for Van Jones. Seeing as you are referring to his communist thinkjing when he was a "young man" it is quite obvious that your left wing blogs and left wing media outlets have neglected to present to you more RECENT words of Van Jones.

They use people like you TM. They know yoiu will believe3 anything they say and do no researech on your own.

You, TM are a pathetic lonely woman with nothing to be proud of except your ability to regurgitate what you read on left wing blogs.

I had a completely different take on her speech than you.

When she said, "one of his kind", she said it with sort of a laugh in her voice, like you would say putting both hands about shoulder width apart and the index and middle finger up making quote marks in the air when she said it.

I did not get the feeling she was being racist in those comments at all.

I think she was the scapegoat in all of this and I feel sorry for her. I think she made a mistake in 1986, but she came to realize that at some point later in life and I think she has attempted to correct that mistake.

Immie

We will not longer give these right wing tools like Brietbart any respect.

They lie far to often to be trusted.

That is what America has learned

America learned not to trust the media from Dan Rather a long time ago.

Who the hell is Spencer Ackerman and WTF is "The Daily Caller's "JournoList""?

Some group of journalists formed during the 08 campaign, yet we're supposed to believe this is shocking news. Oh the irony of the timing! Good grief conservatives are gullible. Karl Rove must feel so smug that he still has the ability to pull fast ones on them.

After what just happened with the Shirley Sherrod case, you are accusing the right of being gullible? Please, Maggie.

Immie

Yes, it was gullible to believe the edited tape. But I'm talking about the Rove propaganda machine and how he can still brilliantly maneuver a conversation away from anything that might paint the right into a corner, and then they just jump right in without having a clue that they're being manipulated. I often wished in the past that the left had its own Karl Rove.

The thing is, there's no doubt that some liberal journalists undoubtedly would have wanted to jump on board with that conspiracy, but why is this being brought to light NOW? Why not THEN? Also, obviously this Journalist group didn't have enough support to stay alive anyway. No harm, no foul.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

Politico is often accused of being leftist also. In fact, any news outlet that doesn't strictly tow the conservative line is accused of liberal bias.

What makes this thread most delightfully retarded is that President Obama himself repudiated Jeremiah Wright.

What makes me laugh is the fact that you did not see the fact that he called him his mentor for 20 years and only tossed him aside when it was necessary for poliotical expediency.

And you accepted his "If I had known" excuse.

Well, guess what. If he did not kow about Wright after 20 years, then he certainly is not qualified to be POTUS.

You need to be somewhat aware of what is going on around you to be qualified as President.

So either he lied for political expediency or he had his head up his ass.

Which one is it?

Why is it the righties can never see the hypocrisy of such statements? You're doing the same damned thing, soldier.

Forum List

Back