Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey.

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

You are the one that's the partisan douche.

You're kinda slow eh Billy boy?

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Clearly there is nothing that Trump fears.

It's all a first rate distraction for slow witted fools.
Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.
You don't even know the reason. We both know it.

I know the reasons. I read the letters.

Here is the link to the three letters: Start with Rosenstein's letter....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf

I can't help it if you can't or won't read them.....
How about you summarize it since you claim to know the reason?

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf

How about you summarize it since you claim to know the reason?

I don't "Claim" to know the reasons. I know the reasons.

They are laid out clearly for all to see in the letters I linked to.

You're a typical LWNJ, too fucking lazy to read 6 pages....Sorry Billy, there are no participation trophies here.

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

:eek:

Thanks for that! Here's my theory: Clinton had something on him.

Heavy Duty!

On a brighter note: The swamp is getting drained!

:dance:

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

Lol with utter disrespect at the left.
i think Schumer forgot to bring his "1/2 Onion" to his press conference a little while ago. and the pussy fart only took what? 2 questions? was he afraid that the 3rd person was going to ask him a sexually explicit question that would of been the death of him?

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

You aren't saying they will do a 180° now and call him the greatest thing since cheesecake and call for a major investigation into his firing now, would you, rather than say good riddance??? :ack-1:

Oh, the horror of hypocrisy!!!

You must have been a Nixon voter. BTW snowflake Comey is and always been a republican.

FROM THE SENATE

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.)

On CNN: “It is an abuse of power if the FBI was in fact investigating the president of the United States. For the president to fire someone who has him under active investigation is in my view an abuse of power.”

“If there was every any doubt about the need for a special independent prosecutor, which I’ve been advocating for months, there is no question now.”

“Only a special prosecutor can hold accountable anyone who colluded with the Russians … and the president himself has to be deemed a potential target. If not right at this moment then a potential target in the future because his associates in that campaign are targets right now.”

Comey firing: Reaction from members of Congress on FBI director’s dismissal

Our friends on the left and in the media are certainly confused

Is Comey a hero/martyr because TRUMP shit canned him?

OR a villain because he cost Hillary her turn :dunno:

The director does not give the President updates on any investigation. The investigation is within the FBI until competition. If Trump had anything to fear, Comey would have been gone long ago.

Our friends on the left and in the media are certainly confused

Is Comey a hero/martyr because TRUMP shit canned him?

OR a villain because he cost Hillary her turn :dunno:

There is no evidence that Comey had anything to do with Hillary's loss. She was an awful candidate, lazy and drunk to boot. Remember that Comey helped Hil-Liar as well when he recommended that no charges be brought against her. At the very least, he should have recommended a Grand Jury to hear the case.

The director does not give the President updates on any investigation. The investigation is within the FBI until competition. If Trump had anything to fear, Comey would have been gone long ago.
Remember when the fucking left cried when Trump kept him on and said that proved he fixed it for Trump? Now, they are saying the exact opposite. Just like I said.

I play them like a 3 dollar banjo. They are liars and utter pieces of shit. Engaging with any sort of constructive rhetoric is an utter waste of time.

They deserve to have shit smeared in their collective faces.

Now, all of a sudden, Trump firing comey proves the Russians did it. Wait, it was proof when Trump kept him on that the Russians fixed the elections.

13707900.gif

My original claims, turning out to be true. Again.

Again with these reaction threads with no explanation of what people are reacting to. I thought you guys hated big govt. Now you're cheering for one person rule.

They loved him, then they hated him, then they loved him again, then they hated him again, then they loved him again.

Um dizzy :uhoh3:
You're projecting, tard. It was Trump who has loved, hated, loved, hated Comey.

Remember when the fucking left cried when Trump kept him on and said that proved he fixed it for Trump? Now, they are saying the exact opposite. Just like I said.

I play them like a 3 dollar banjo. They are liars and utter pieces of shit. Engaging with any sort of constructive rhetoric is an utter waste of time.

They deserve to have shit smeared in their collective faces.

Now, all of a sudden, Trump firing comey proves the Russians did it. Wait, it was proof when Trump kept him on that the Russians fixed the elections.

13707900.gif

My original claims, turning out to be true. Again.

Democrats love those "damned if you do--damned if you don't" positions.

Forum List

Back