Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey.

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

Lol with utter disrespect at the left.
I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

You are the one that's the partisan douche.

You're kinda slow eh Billy boy?

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Clearly there is nothing that Trump fears.

It's all a first rate distraction for slow witted fools.

Comey should be dragged back to testify in hearings to make his firing inconsequential! He still knows where all the bodies are buried! He's no hero to me! :blahblah: :banana2: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

If Comey has anythiing on Trump, he will now be unleashed. Free to expose anything he has.

Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

They loved him, then they hated him, then they loved him again, then they hated him again, then they loved him again.

Um dizzy :uhoh3:
Yeap, and I have the perfect song with the perfect video with the proper faggot that pretty much describes everything liberals are.

I am willing to bet he gets his own show on MSLSD.

Oh really? Stripping Comey on any authority means nothing huh? So why did Trump fire him? Can you even begin to explain that?

The investigation was already taken out of the hands of the Justice Dept.! The firing is a waste of time! :alcoholic: :blahblah:

They loved him, then they hated him, then they loved him again, then they hated him again, then they loved him again.

Um dizzy :uhoh3:
Yeap, and I have the perfect song with the perfect video with the proper faggot that pretty much describes everything liberals are.

I am willing to bet he gets his own show on MSLSD.

All your corporate state media outlets are the same.

Kinda slow?

Try BRAIN DEAD. If there was anything on Trump or anyone he has on his team it would have been out there. The best they could do was Flynn and that was a hack job.

They're terrified Trump will pick an FBI director that is willing to make the arrests himself if he can put the case together. Hitlery might see a courtroom after all.

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.

Kinda slow?

Try BRAIN DEAD. If there was anything on Trump or anyone he has on his team it would have been out there. The best they could do was Flynn and that was a hack job.

They're terrified Trump will pick an FBI director that is willing to make the arrests himself if he can put the case together. Hitlery might see a courtroom after all.

Ok so why don't you answer this simple question: why was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

The "reasons" were laid out in the letters from the AG and DAG and Trump. Did you read them?

PS- He didn't strip him of authority, he FIRED HIM. Buh-Bye!!! That is his right as POTUS. He doesn't need a reason.
You don't even know the reason. We both know it.

You must have been a Nixon voter. BTW snowflake Comey is and always been a republican.

Kinda slow?

How many times have people who have gone after the Clintons have wound up in disrepute; going back to Ken Starr? Trump should be more concerned about keeping himself out of a courtroom! Better look at him and "get over" Hillary! :9: :asshole: :banana2:

You don't even know the reason. We both know it.

I know the reasons. I read the letters.

Here is the link to the three letters: Start with Rosenstein's letter....

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3711116/White-House-Fires-James-Comey.pdf

I can't help it if you can't or won't read them.....

I wondered why it took Trump so long to get around to firing him.

Just quick on the trigger with Tweets; true legislation and actual work is put on the back burner for months! Still waiting for nominations to positions; West Wing almost a ghost town! :beer: :boohoo: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back