Now watch as the sheep on the left love James Comey.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

Lol with utter disrespect at the left.

He was the guy that cost hillary the election, remember? The kuuunt in a pants suit said it. Remember?

They loved him, then they hated him, then they loved him again, then they hated him again, then they loved him again.

Um dizzy :uhoh3:

James Comey is very tall.

ap_james_comey_loretta_lynch_jc_151119.jpg

Only partisanshitheads flop around they way you folk do, but this is the first season of Reality America and a lie is the same as the truth.

They loved him, then they hated him, then they loved him again, then they hated him again, then they loved him again.

Yeap, and I have the perfect song with the perfect video with the proper faggot that pretty much describes everything liberals are.

Yeap, and I have the perfect song with the perfect video with the proper faggot that pretty much describes everything liberals are.

I've been reading about this Trey Gowdy and also Sheriff David Clarke, both seem hardcore.

I think Gowdy is in a safe Republican seat, so if he replaces Comey, the Republicans should keep hold of that Senate seat.

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

You are the one that's the partisan douche.

Last edited:

I don't give a fuck what Hillary said about Comey. My opinion of Comey is besides the point either way. Trump fired him because Trump is a pussy. If he was innocent of any Russian meddling, he would let a non partisan investigation vindicate him.

Right on que.

Anyone detect the double talk? You should. It's there.

I hope Trump puts in someone like Ted Cruz and he starts throwing leftists in prison.

Or expatriating them. They would be happier in a North Korean commune anyway.

Those North Korean Communes are all ready for the Leftists, complete with granola bars and tambourines and alot of trees to hug :smoke:

Can you notify us when that happens? OK? Tho, I have to admit, he didn't look very good in his suits...not very attractive at all.

They really are this stupid folks....

You have to notify them of past events, and they still deny the events happened if it damages their programming.

They're drones. Utterly ignorant servile vapid drones.

James Comey is very tall.

ap_james_comey_loretta_lynch_jc_151119.jpg
I see the problem. Look at his hands.....trump had "large hands" envy.

Trump is the most powerful man on planet earth, he envies nothing lib. What's Hillary doing these days weeding her garden? Or for that matter the entire Democratic party in congress :laugh: why yes I am rubbing it in again that your side lost. :funnyface:

Right on que.

Anyone detect the double talk? You should. It's there.
So in other words you can't explain why I'm wrong about Trump's reasoning for firing him. Got it.

Those North Korean Communes are all ready for the Leftists, complete with granola bars and tambourines and alot of trees to hug :smoke:

Plus there are no weed laws.

Must suck getting the munchies there though, with there not being a lot of food and all....

Forum List

Back