Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

No. Because my being black not supporting a black candidate thats not from my state is not based on race. And your opposition to Obama begininng with your inability to call him by his proper name is because of race.

No, I call him obummer because WAS a bummer for this country. I voted for him the first time because I believed he was a good guy, and I believed him when he claimed his would be a transparent government.

His was the opposite. He is corrupt. And he set in motion the collapse of this country.

Thus he earned his bummer nickname.

He is not worthy of respect. He deserves only scorn.

I think some of them are actually stupid enough to believe the far right wing of the old timey Democratic party is the same as the Obamacare slash Green New Deal slash gay rights slash gun control liberal Democratic party of today.

They are just that dumb.

Their propagandists, on the other hand, commit a deliberate lie of omission by neglecting to point out when they say "KKK Democrats" that those were far right wing Christian terrorists like the KKK of today.

They know their rube herd never engages a single brain cell in critical thinking and just blindly parrot what they are told to parrot until the lie becomes a truth in their minds.
The last part is the key. We know they have no reason to think outside their cave. Why bother? That's where they're safe and comfortable.

Just like Trump, his lying, bloviating, big-mac eating, big mouth is what got him into trouble.
You aren't even smarter than him, he relies on his gullible cult to be morons.

The Green Bay Sweep is Peter Navarro's name for a procedural strategy to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election. He outlined the plot in a book published in November 2021 and spoke about it in multiple media interviews.
It took its name from the Packers sweep, where the Green Bay Packers of the 1950s and '60s, led by Vince Lombardi, would flood a zone with blockers, allowing the football to be advanced dependably behind them.

In the political iteration, devised by Steve Bannon, the Electoral College vote count would be blocked by repeated challenges to various state's vote counts by Republican members of the House and Senate favorable to Donald Trump. Each challenge could take up to two hours of debate by each chamber, individually, leading to as much of 24 hours of televised hearings.

The Green Bay Sweep was intended to implement a strategy laid out by the Eastman memos for the purpose of overturning election results such that Donald J. Trump would be designated as President for a second term.
:p

Hey, we're talking about a political candidate who's brandishing a rifle on national television.

That's what we're talking about, right?

:p

Hey, we're talking about a political candidate who's brandishing a rifle on national television.

WTF?
"Political candidate"?
No, that was some other RWNJ.

Peter Navarro is another one of those "best people" in the orange traitors' regime.

Who spilled the beans on the Trump cult plans on stealing the election, like you.................in public.

WTF?
"Political candidate"?
No, that was some other RWNJ.

Peter Navarro is another one of those "best people" in the orange traitors' regime.

Who spilled the beans on the Trump cult plans on stealing the election, like you.................in public.

Asswipe.

Stay on topic, fucktard.

We're talking about a Republican candidate who's brandishing a weapon in a political ad.

Has it been pointed out yet that gun control was first used in the South to limit Blacks from firearms, and in California when the Black Panthers started walking around with them. Thanks Reagan.
IM2 knows this to be a fact. Yet, he can't imagine why other black men would reject the party pushing that shit again.

The last part is the key. We know they have no reason to think outside their cave. Why bother? That's where they're safe and comfortable.

Dumbass.

Screaming leftist fucktards threatened my children.

You think that makes ME feel safe and comfortable?

It's why I left MY cave, shit for brains.

I *know* the truth. I was there.

Boy you people can be fucking STUPID sometimes.

I guess Mike Dukakis was ahead of his time riding around in that tank. Imagine how many Repubs would vote for him now given their apparent excitement over seeing candidates posing with instruments of destruction.

Hey Jerome, your freedom WAS given to you by the government. Twice.

The Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This guy is an idiot.

Mostly true, though "guaranteed" is probably the more accurate word.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

He sure knows how to push MAGAt buttons... :heehee:

Asswipe.

Stay on topic, fucktard.

We're talking about a Republican candidate who's brandishing a weapon in a political ad.
NO, WE weren't RETARD.
We were talking about how you and Trump are the same.
In the running of the mouth department, getting themselves in trouble.
Just like Trump, his lying, bloviating, big-mac eating, big mouth is what got him into trouble.
You aren't even smarter than him, he relies on his gullible cult to be morons.

The Green Bay Sweep is Peter Navarro's name for a procedural strategy to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election. He outlined the plot in a book published in November 2021 and spoke about it in multiple media interviews.
It took its name from the Packers sweep, where the Green Bay Packers of the 1950s and '60s, led by Vince Lombardi, would flood a zone with blockers, allowing the football to be advanced dependably behind them.

In the political iteration, devised by Steve Bannon, the Electoral College vote count would be blocked by repeated challenges to various state's vote counts by Republican members of the House and Senate favorable to Donald Trump. Each challenge could take up to two hours of debate by each chamber, individually, leading to as much of 24 hours of televised hearings.

The Green Bay Sweep was intended to implement a strategy laid out by the Eastman memos for the purpose of overturning election results such that Donald J. Trump would be designated as President for a second term.

Then, from the above comment, THIS is what you got from it?

WTF?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back