Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

He literally just pointed that out to you.
No he didn't. He said just the opposite. You really think that slavery would have ended had we not become an independent country established with the dream of all men becoming equal? You think that by a snap of the fingers, slavery could have ended by the signing of the Declaration of Independence? Or, even at the signing of the Constitution? Without the 3/5th rule, the Constitution never would have been signed and the whole thing would have fallen apart. Thousands of men dead fighting for their independence for nothing. Try to apply some cognitive reasoning and understand that something that engrained in the South was going to take decades to resolve. And, it was after another war with hundreds of thousands of deaths. You liberals dishonor those who died in both wars with your insistence about something that could never have happened.

You really think that slavery would have ended had we not become an independent country established with the dream of all men becoming equal
Yes, just like it ended in every modern country.

Of course, we were one of the last ones (oops, you left that out), and we had to accomplish it by murdering so many traitor slavers that they gave up on slavery.

So you are awarded negative points for your idiotic comments.

Yes, just like it ended in every modern country.

Of course, we were one of the last ones (oops, you left that out), and we had to accomplish it by murdering so many traitor slavers that they gave up on slavery.

So you are awarded negative points for your idiotic comments.
So, let me get this straight about your thinking. You think that if Jefferson would have gone back to his Southern slave owner politicians and said, "Men, let's end slavery right now!" that the entire south would have given up slavery? You think the south was ready for that? The north did just what you said. But, the people of the south were not ready for that. It took 8 more decades before and they had to lose the Civil War. And, even with that, they still turned around and kept the blacks down as long as they could. And, who were those people? Democrats! Same Democrats who keep blacks down in the big cities of America today. But, fortunately, Jefferson and Washington could see forward and established the country in a way that eventually would end slavery as it was.

Let's give an update on the mentality of Democrats today. Joe Biden is leading the party to approve of human trafficking at the southern boarder. it's become a huge business for the Cartels and gangs. If you really cared about abolishing slavery, you Democrats would be at the White House steps demanding the boarders be closed and something done about human trafficking or better known as slavery.

You think that if Jefferson would have gone back to his Southern slave owner politicians and said, "Men, let's end slavery right now!" that the entire south would have given up slavery?
No, they would have waved their bibles and tried to kill anyone who tried to make them end slavery. Duh. We don't have to guess.

Ignorance is bliss I see. You apparently didn't know that slavery was already going on when the Declaration of Independence was written. Doesn't surprise me though. and, your inability to logically reason again suggests a concrete brain of about 11 years old. You can't even reason out that slavery would have continued if the politicians from the South didn't join up with those in the north to create a new country conceived in liberty where all men are created equal. And, that the only way that could possibly happen is for slavery to continue or the South would have seceded before the nation could have written the Constitution. You are trying to judge the past with the morals and ethics of the present. That can't possibly be logically done with any sense of reason. It had to happen that way. So, it's your BS that is bliss. It was already happening and had to continue until there were enough people that would be able to stop it. And, it took hundreds of thousands of deaths to get it done. And, you think it could have just happened with the snap of the fingers. Grow up.
Apparently you are wrong. I said that slavery did not have to be legal in the U.S. and it didn't. The inability is on you. The choice of slavery was made by each colonial state before the declaration and it did not have to happen. And don't give me that bullshit about judging the past by the present.

Here's why:

The record shows how the people of that time assessed “today's” standards on themselves. Almost every one of them spoke out against slavery. Ben Franklin and Ben Rush formed an abolition organization. John Quincy Adams was called the “hell hound for Abolition.” Don’t believe me, here are their words.

“Why keep alive the question of slavery? It is admitted by all to be a great evil.”
Charles Carroll, Signer of the Declaration

“I am glad to hear that the disposition against keeping negroes grows more general in North America. Several pieces have been lately printed here against the practice, and I hope in time it will be taken into consideration and suppressed by the legislature.”
Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration, Signer of the Constitution, President of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society

“That men should pray and fight for their own freedom and yet keep others in slavery is certainly acting a very inconsistent, as well as unjust and perhaps impious,”
John Jay, President of Continental Congress, Original Chief Justice U. S. Supreme Court

“Justice and humanity require it [the end of slavery]–Christianity commands it. Let every benevolent . . . pray for the glorious period when the last slave who fights for freedom shall be restored to the possession of that inestimable right.
Noah Webster, Responsible for Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution

I hope we shall at last, and if it so please God I hope it may be during my life time, see this cursed thing [slavery] taken out. . . . For my part, whether in a public station or a private capacity, I shall always be prompt to contribute my assistance towards effecting so desirable an event.”
William Livingston, Signer of the Constitution; Governor of New Jersey

“The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other. . . . And with what execration [curse] should the statesman be loaded, who permitting one half the citizens thus to trample on the rights of the other. . . . And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson talked a good game. His rhetoric opposing slavery was soaring and majestic, but Jefferson froze up when it came to action. Many of our heralded founding fathers enslaved people. Sixty-four men are credited with the “founding” of America. Out of the 64 so-called founders, 49 owned slaves. The slave owners were:

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, James Monroe, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, Samuel Chase, John Hancock, Benjamin Harrison, John Dickinson, William Floyd, George Mason, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, George Taylor, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Josiah Bartlett, William Hooper, William Whipple, Stephen Hopkins , and Oliver Wolcott.

And they all were not from the south. I'm not the one making excuses for this crap. YOU GROW UP. Because it did not have to happen. These are the same motherfuckers who decided to snap their fingers to declare themselves free from Britain. So you simply have no defense for this that I am going to accept.

Only 13 percent of the population is black. So, by the numbers you have more white on white crime. But, percentages? You are flat wrong. Your middle of the rant makes no sense. Try again. Democrats are leaving your party because it's full of racist bigots who are for perversion. No, MLK would not change his mind because it was made legal. The legality had nothing to do with his statement. "How can the "Dream" survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby in the womb of his or her mother, The mother decides his or her fate." You think he would have considered his dream fulfilled because of abortion being legal? Not from that statement.
By numbers and percentage whites commit more crime. 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders in 2020. The other 97.84 percent were mot. So I don't include the other 97.84 percent in discussions about things they are not doing. Out of 2.16 percent of the population,, 1.09 of that were white criminal offenders, .06 were black.

There aren't all that many people leaving the democratic party. You read too much right wing junk. The republican party is the bigot party and your party tries gaslighting people by calling people who call out republican bigotry the bigots. Do not talk for King. By 1968 King stated his dream had become a nightmare. People like you missed that one because you don't know shit about King and only repeat one sentence when you're caught in your racist bullshit for a diversion.

So again, Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth.

So, let me get this straight about your thinking. You think that if Jefferson would have gone back to his Southern slave owner politicians and said, "Men, let's end slavery right now!" that the entire south would have given up slavery? You think the south was ready for that? The north did just what you said. But, the people of the south were not ready for that. It took 8 more decades before and they had to lose the Civil War. And, even with that, they still turned around and kept the blacks down as long as they could. And, who were those people? Democrats! Same Democrats who keep blacks down in the big cities of America today. But, fortunately, Jefferson and Washington could see forward and established the country in a way that eventually would end slavery as it was.

Let's give an update on the mentality of Democrats today. Joe Biden is leading the party to approve of human trafficking at the southern boarder. it's become a huge business for the Cartels and gangs. If you really cared about abolishing slavery, you Democrats would be at the White House steps demanding the boarders be closed and something done about human trafficking or better known as slavery.
Bullshit.

Look, we blacks know what republicans have in store if they get what they want. So stop being white trying to talk for blacks.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Washington and Jefferson could not see anything but the 900 slaves they owned between the both of them.

No, they would have waved their bibles and tried to kill anyone who tried to make them end slavery. Duh. We don't have to guess.
Then why say that the founding fathers could have ended Slavery back then when they formed the Government? And, no, they wouldn't have waved their bibles because the people of the North also had their bibles as well. That's a red herring and you know it. So, again, CRT, BLM, Demented Democrats have no reason to be derogatory towards the Founding Fathers, white people today, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The next correction that needs to be made is to return the Senate to the State Legislatures instead of elections like done for the House. The Senate has become just another House of Representatives.

Apparently you are wrong. I said that slavery did not have to be legal in the U.S. and it didn't. The inability is on you. The choice of slavery was made by each colonial state before the declaration and it did not have to happen. And don't give me that bullshit about judging the past by the present.

Here's why:

The record shows how the people of that time assessed “today's” standards on themselves. Almost every one of them spoke out against slavery. Ben Franklin and Ben Rush formed an abolition organization. John Quincy Adams was called the “hell hound for Abolition.” Don’t believe me, here are their words.

“Why keep alive the question of slavery? It is admitted by all to be a great evil.”
Charles Carroll, Signer of the Declaration

“I am glad to hear that the disposition against keeping negroes grows more general in North America. Several pieces have been lately printed here against the practice, and I hope in time it will be taken into consideration and suppressed by the legislature.”
Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration, Signer of the Constitution, President of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society

“That men should pray and fight for their own freedom and yet keep others in slavery is certainly acting a very inconsistent, as well as unjust and perhaps impious,”
John Jay, President of Continental Congress, Original Chief Justice U. S. Supreme Court

“Justice and humanity require it [the end of slavery]–Christianity commands it. Let every benevolent . . . pray for the glorious period when the last slave who fights for freedom shall be restored to the possession of that inestimable right.
Noah Webster, Responsible for Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution

I hope we shall at last, and if it so please God I hope it may be during my life time, see this cursed thing [slavery] taken out. . . . For my part, whether in a public station or a private capacity, I shall always be prompt to contribute my assistance towards effecting so desirable an event.”
William Livingston, Signer of the Constitution; Governor of New Jersey

“The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other. . . . And with what execration [curse] should the statesman be loaded, who permitting one half the citizens thus to trample on the rights of the other. . . . And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson talked a good game. His rhetoric opposing slavery was soaring and majestic, but Jefferson froze up when it came to action. Many of our heralded founding fathers enslaved people. Sixty-four men are credited with the “founding” of America. Out of the 64 so-called founders, 49 owned slaves. The slave owners were:

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, James Monroe, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, Samuel Chase, John Hancock, Benjamin Harrison, John Dickinson, William Floyd, George Mason, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, George Taylor, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Josiah Bartlett, William Hooper, William Whipple, Stephen Hopkins , and Oliver Wolcott.

And they all were not from the south. I'm not the one making excuses for this crap. YOU GROW UP. Because it did not have to happen. These are the same motherfuckers who decided to snap their fingers to declare themselves free from Britain. So you simply have no defense for this that I am going to accept.
Yes, it did have to happen for the reasons I gave. The ones from the South were representing the Southern colonies. And, the people in those colonies did not want the likes of Jefferson to abolish it. So, those representatives that were from the South, who did not personally want to continue slavery, had NO CHOICE because of the people in those colonies not wanting to end slavery. Even if all of the singers agreed to end slavery, the people of the South would have not gone along with it and fought the English for Independence. So, in order for a war for independence to happen, the attempt to end slavery had to not happen. There was no other choice. End slavery, no country, period. The trouble with liberals is their ideals cancel out reality. Today, we see this with climate change and the U.S. energy production in the toilet causing higher gasoline prices and higher inflation. Biden won't give up his ideological stance on climate change and so the economy tanks. He will go to his grave on his climate ideological beliefs while the nation is destroyed. Your ideology won't let you see that there was no other choice at the founding of our nation but to continue slavery at that time.

Killing traitor slavers in 1789 was different than in 1865?
You didn't answer the question. Slavery could not have ended if the country was going to be formed and seceded from the English monarchy. If the Northern colonies tried by itself, they would have failed. They needed the Southern colonies as well to defeat the English military. The Founding fathers knew this and had to give in to the continuance of slavery at that time. The Constitution would not have been ratified as well without the Southern States keeping slavery. The Southern States went along with the North keeping the slaves free. The North and South were at odds with slavery but were still able to come together to form the Country. Today, the liberal Democrats refuse to compromise one inch on every topic of debate. This has been going on for a 100 years during the progressive movement. All compromise has moved the country to the left, never to the right. The challenge now is that the right has decided no more movement to the left unless the left are willing to compromise like the Founding Fathers were able to do. Or, does there have to be another bloody civil war over the tyranny of the left?

:p

Hey, we're talking about a political candidate who's brandishing a rifle on national television.

That's what we're talking about, right?
Yes, and why this would be a positive selling point for some one wanting to work for the betterment of our country?
What's the point, I will shot you if I don't get my way ??????

Hey Jerome, your freedom WAS given to you by the government. Twice.

The Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This guy is an idiot.

The Emancipation Proclamation did not free slaves in the North, just the South.
It was a ploy, not over principles.

Nor did anything create rights, they are inherent.
When laws are passed to stop abuses, that is not granting rights.
Laws can never grant rights.
They have to already exist, even if infringed.

And the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was not "given", it was taken by lots of sacrifice, demonstrations, being beaten, gassed, bitten by dogs, etc.

Yes, and why this would be a positive selling point for some one wanting to work for the betterment of our country?
What's the point, I will shot you if I don't get my way ??????

But the federal government is way out of line, is incredibly abusive, and there likely should be some shooting.

For example, Prohibition, the War on Drugs, all the wars and invasion of other countries, like the Philippines, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., were totally and completely illegal.

Legally there can not be any federal drug, gun, or medical laws at all.
There also can't be any US troops outside the US unless the US is attacked first.
Almost everything the federal government does is absolutely illegal.

Gotcha.

Small price to pay, according to you.
It makes no difference on what your view is today of the past. In the past, to form the U.S. it was the only way moving forward. I suppose you would have rather they waited. For how long? That would have never put the slaves in the U.S. on a path to freedom. They may still be slaves today. We most likely would not have developed the way we see today. That includes the world. Germany would have one WW1. If not, WW2 for sure and there would be no freedom in the world. This insane judgment of people you have no idea who they were and what they were really thinking. I'm grateful that the Lord inspired these great men and women to organize a free nation conceived in religious liberty so that the Lord could re-establish his Church again, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And, from there, have all the freedoms we have today that the left want to destroy because they hate freedom for all.

Ain't nothing like saying you will kill follow Americans to get the right wing hard and excited.

No he didn't. He said just the opposite. You really think that slavery would have ended had we not become an independent country established with the dream of all men becoming equal? You think that by a snap of the fingers, slavery could have ended by the signing of the Declaration of Independence? Or, even at the signing of the Constitution? Without the 3/5th rule, the Constitution never would have been signed and the whole thing would have fallen apart. Thousands of men dead fighting for their independence for nothing. Try to apply some cognitive reasoning and understand that something that engrained in the South was going to take decades to resolve. And, it was after another war with hundreds of thousands of deaths. You liberals dishonor those who died in both wars with your insistence about something that could never have happened.

I disagree because England ended slavery BEFORE the US did, in about 1835 or so.
So if we had not rebelled, then slavery would have been over sooner, without a Civil War.
I am not saying we should not have rebelled, but that we likely should not have fought the Civil War, or any other war once we had repelled the British in 1812.

I disagree because England ended slavery BEFORE the US did, in about 1835 or so.
So if we had not rebelled, then slavery would have been over sooner, without a Civil War.
I am not saying we should not have rebelled, but that we likely should not have fought the Civil War, or any other war once we had repelled the British in 1812.
Hindsight again and it’s always 20-20. Again, there is no way for the Founding Fathers to have known this. Nor, could we know if slavery would have ended in 1835 in the Americas. Perhaps there would have been another Declaration of Independence in 1835 because the South then would want to secede. Meaning, a Civil War in about 1900. The fact is, in 1776 is when the people were ready to secede tyranny being imposed on them from England and slavery had to remain at that time for it to work.

Forum List

Back