Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

IF you can't figure out the number of genders, nothing else you say matters.
Thats your problem, because I can. And futhermore I don't obsess over those who you think can't.

View attachment 667384
Man, that’ll trigger the snowflakes.

Jerone Davison is a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.

“Freedom is not given to us by the government,” his site states.
WTF?
“We have natural, or God-given, rights that should be protected by the government.
So, just like every republican and televangelist, god talks to him.
Our Constitution keeps us free. We must work to keep these freedoms and have executive, legislative, and judicial leaders that will adhere to the Constitution. I stand with Constitutionalists.”
Sure, the republican version.
About as bad as the gateway pundit, same nut jobs.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

Nuclear level

1657264752624.png

I know, Trump really brought out the nuts, idiots, and gullible morons.
It's mainstream in the republican party, now.

Dumbass, you can make fun of it all you want, but the stark reality is you're on the butt end of it.

You unleashed something you absolutely can not control. You thought you could control it by throwing Trump in jail. But that cat is out of the bag now, it's on the prowl, and it's after YOU.

And I'm going to smile and applaud when it finally catches up with you.

Dumbass, you can make fun of it all you want, but the stark reality is you're on the butt end of it.
Everyone is moron.
Trump's cult is just too stupid to see it.
You unleashed something you absolutely can not control.
Not me, I didn't vote for the traitor/communist.
You thought you could control it by throwing Trump in jail. But that cat is out of the bag now, it's on the prowl, and it's after YOU.
I know, Trump knows his cult is dumber/crazier than he even thought about being
And I'm going to smile and applaud when it finally catches up with you.
I'll do the same when Trump and his cult are locked away.

Everyone is moron.

No.

I "was". At the moment I was taken totally by surprise, by leftards threatening my children with cops standing 100 feet away doing nothing.

Now I'm an alpha predator. I'm done with the fucking intrusions into my life and my personal space. Next one who tries it is going to be missing some body parts

Trump's cult is just too stupid to see it.

Not me, I didn't vote for the traitor/communist.

I know, Trump knows his cult is dumber/crazier than he even thought about being

I'll do the same when Trump and his cult are locked away.

You haven't seen crazy yet, momma's boy.

I'll be happy to show you some, if you like.

No.

I "was". At the moment I was taken totally by surprise, by leftards threatening my children with cops standing 100 feet away doing nothing.
Really?
Why in the fuck didn't you do something?
Now I'm an alpha predator. I'm done with the fucking intrusions into my life and my personal space. Next one who tries it is going to be missing some body parts
Awww, what happened before?
"When the leftards were threatening your children"?
Didn't have your "I don't know how to shoot" so, I 80 rounds to wound a turtle, AR-15?
I've seen plenty, on you tube, you fuckers seem to get nuttier every day.
I'll be happy to show you some, if you like.
I likely already did, Jordan Klepper has been following you retards at Trump's pity rallies, you're like in there somewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Really?
Why in the fuck didn't you do something?

I did, shit for brains.

What the fuck would YOU do if you were eating dinner with your family and some random screaming fuck came out of nowhere and started stealing the food off your childrens' plate?

Would you be JUST A TAD surprised?

Would it take you JUST A MOMENT to process the depths of that kind of human behavior?

Awww, what happened before?
"When the leftards were threatening your children"?
Didn't have your "I don't know how to shoot" so, I 80 rounds to wound a turtle, AR-15?

You think I carry with my kids at dinner?

How stupid are you?

I've seen plenty, on you tube, you fuckers seem to get nuttier every day.

You ain't seen shit.

I'm not going to waste any time advertising on YouTube. If I have to spend time I'm going to make it personal and make it count

I likely already did, Jordan Klepper has been following you retards at Trump's pity rallies, you're like in there somewhere.
Once again you totally misread the landscape.

But that's okay, keep doing it. It helps us

I did, shit for brains.

What the fuck would YOU do if you were eating dinner with your family and some random screaming fuck came out of nowhere and started stealing the food off your childrens' plate?

Would you be JUST A TAD surprised?

Would it take you JUST A MOMENT to process the depths of that kind of human behavior?
You didn't say what you did.

Your situation sounds more crazy than mine, eating food off your kids plates?

Mine happened with a woman I was having dinner with, he ended up with a busted nose, a fork in the arm and jail.

You think I carry with my kids at dinner?
WTF? I do, sometimes.

You know how many people get carjacked with kids in the vehicle?
How stupid are you?
NOT nearly as stupid as you.
You ain't seen shit.

I'm not going to waste any time advertising on YouTube. If I have to spend time I'm going to make it personal and make it count
Sure, you will, and meet big sweet Henry, who really doesn't care what bunk you want, it will be the one he chooses for you.
Once again you totally misread the landscape.
Don't think I did.
But that's okay, keep doing it. It helps us
Sure, the more brazen of your ilk, are already in jail, or on their way.

Sure, you will, and meet big sweet Henry, who really doesn't care what bunk you want, it will be the one he chooses for you.

That's okay, my friend Lorena does conjugal visits for money. :p

Don't think I did.

Badly.

Sure, the more brazen of your ilk, are already in jail, or on their way.

The Stupids get weeded out in the early.

You don't have to worry about the brazen ones. They'll be gone soon.

And me? I keep telling you, I'm just a scout. I do a little eliciting and a little advertising, that's all.

You don't know "my ilk". You don't know who I am. I'm definitely not what you think I am.

We will, slowly, but deliberately, turn this conversation real.

As long as you folks keep talking about Trump, you're not being real. Do you really think you can provoke me by calling me a Trumpster?

No, you are badly misreading the landscape. You may think there are only two players in the game, but you'd be very wrong.

For one thing, the Deep State doesn't care about parties, it only cares about business continuity. And that force is much more powerful than both parties combined will ever be

That's okay, my friend Lorena does conjugal visits for money. :p

Badly.

The Stupids get weeded out in the early.

You don't have to worry about the brazen ones. They'll be gone soon.

And me? I keep telling you, I'm just a scout. I do a little eliciting and a little advertising, that's all.

You don't know "my ilk". You don't know who I am. I'm definitely not what you think I am.

We will, slowly, but deliberately, turn this conversation real.

As long as you folks keep talking about Trump, you're not being real. Do you really think you can provoke me by calling me a Trumpster?

No, you are badly misreading the landscape. You may think there are only two players in the game, but you'd be very wrong.

For one thing, the Deep State doesn't care about parties, it only cares about business continuity. And that force is much more powerful than both parties combined will ever be
Oh' shit.............................I feel, there is going to be another Comet pizza incident.

June 25 2022
President Joe Biden on Saturday signed into law the first major federal gun safety legislation passed in decades, marking a significant bipartisan breakthrough on one of the most contentious policy issues in Washington.

It includes $750 million to help states implement and run crisis intervention programs. The money can be used to implement and manage red flag programs -- which through court orders can temporarily prevent individuals in crisis from accessing firearms -- and for other crisis intervention programs like mental health courts, drug courts and veterans courts.

You're a prime candidate.

Oh' shit.............................I feel, there is going to be another Comet pizza incident.

June 25 2022
President Joe Biden on Saturday signed into law the first major federal gun safety legislation passed in decades, marking a significant bipartisan breakthrough on one of the most contentious policy issues in Washington.

It includes $750 million to help states implement and run crisis intervention programs. The money can be used to implement and manage red flag programs -- which through court orders can temporarily prevent individuals in crisis from accessing firearms -- and for other crisis intervention programs like mental health courts, drug courts and veterans courts.

You're a prime candidate.
Dumbshit, you have zero reading comprehension.

What did I just tell you?

Dumbshit, you have zero reading comprehension.

What did I just tell you?

For one thing, the Deep State doesn't care about parties, it only cares about business continuity. And that force is much more powerful than both parties combined will ever be.

That you're a dumbass nut job, that's advertising his intentions on the internet.
Just like the rest of the losers.........................in jail.

For one thing, the Deep State doesn't care about parties, it only cares about business continuity. And that force is much more powerful than both parties combined will ever be.

That you're a dumbass nut job, that's advertising his intentions on the internet.
Just like the rest of the losers.........................in jail.
What intentions, fucktard?

What intentions have I told you about, dumbass?

You are terminally stupid. You shouldn't be in the same thread as me. :p

What intentions, fucktard?

What intentions have I told you about, dumbass?
Now I'm an alpha predator. I'm done with the fucking intrusions into my life and my personal space. Next one who tries it is going to be missing some body parts.

I'm not going to waste any time advertising on YouTube. If I have to spend time I'm going to make it personal and make it count.
You are terminally stupid. You shouldn't be in the same thread as me. :p

NOT even close, most people AREN'T as stupid as you are.

Now I'm an alpha predator. I'm done with the fucking intrusions into my life and my personal space. Next one who tries it is going to be missing some body parts.

I'm not going to waste any time advertising on YouTube. If I have to spend time I'm going to make it personal and make it count.

NOT even close, most people AREN'T as stupid as you are.

Once again you badly misread the landscape.

i know exactly what I can and can't say.

I'll tell you point blank, AGAIN:

Any shit you dish out from this point forward, is going to come back to you ten times over.

Dont like it? Tough titties.

Once again you badly misread the landscape.

i know exactly what I can and can't say.

I'll tell you point blank, AGAIN:

Any shit you dish out from this point forward, is going to come back to you ten times over.

Dont like it? Tough titties.
Just like Trump, his lying, bloviating, big-mac eating, big mouth is what got him into trouble.
You aren't even smarter than him, he relies on his gullible cult to be morons.

The Green Bay Sweep is Peter Navarro's name for a procedural strategy to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election. He outlined the plot in a book published in November 2021 and spoke about it in multiple media interviews.
It took its name from the Packers sweep, where the Green Bay Packers of the 1950s and '60s, led by Vince Lombardi, would flood a zone with blockers, allowing the football to be advanced dependably behind them.

In the political iteration, devised by Steve Bannon, the Electoral College vote count would be blocked by repeated challenges to various state's vote counts by Republican members of the House and Senate favorable to Donald Trump. Each challenge could take up to two hours of debate by each chamber, individually, leading to as much of 24 hours of televised hearings.

The Green Bay Sweep was intended to implement a strategy laid out by the Eastman memos for the purpose of overturning election results such that Donald J. Trump would be designated as President for a second term.

Forum List

Back