Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

Actually, they were. Jefferson knew the only way to end slavery was for the north and south combine into one nation. At some point, he believed that slavery would end. He was a sheep in wolveskins. Yep, that's what I said. He fooled the southern states and they went for it. It took a long time before the country had a Lincoln who could end slavery. But, it was set up to happen by the founding fathers. Without those particular founding fathers, you may just still be a slave.
No they weren't. The 1790 Naturalization Act and Dred Scott v. Sandford made that very clear. Jefferson didn't know shit but how to keep Sally Hemmings in a secret room where he could wander in and fuck her whenever he couldn't fuck his wife. He owned 600 slaves and was a top slave breeder.

The so-called founders did not set anything up but the opportunity to breed slaves. They stopped the importation of slaves because that drove down the price of slaves for sale. Slavery never had to be. Stop being white posting this malarkey.

You claim that but it's obvious to most that it's the Democrat Party that is the racist party of whites, blacks and latinos. Where are most blacks living? In the ghettoes of large cities where Democrats keep them trapped with their welfare programs for their votes. Heck, the politicians won't even help with the gang violence. Instead, they defund the police and allow violence. Not only that, they want to kill as many unborn black babies as possible making MLK rollover in his grave. Yes, there are white racists in society. And, there are some that claim they are Republicans. But, no Republican I know accepts them and backs them. But, it isn't the whites who are suppressing blacks. It's blacks.
This shit is so stupid that it deserves no real response. Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth. The republican party is the racist party. Stop trying to tell me it's not. This forum is full of racists and they all call themselves republicans.

This shit is so stupid that it deserves no real response. Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth. The republican party is the racist party. Stop trying to tell me it's not. This forum is full of racists and they all call themselves republicans.
Triggered. ^^^

Which god?
Phony resistance argument. Let me give you some education about those who founded this country:
1. The founders were so concerned with the ability for people to worship the God of the Bible they restricted the government from deciding how citizens would be able to worship.
2. The insured government would stay out of any control.
3. 47% of the Constitution can find reference verses directly from the Bible.
4. Several of the creators and signers of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were presidents of bible institutions.
5. Some were ministers for 70 years prior to the signing of the Constitution.
6. Some were pastors preaching against the tyranny of the English monarchy and there are direct passages from their sermons written into the Constitution.
7. Noah Webster, though not one of our founding fathers, he was present among them and fought i the Revolutionary War. Later, he became editor of the Federalist Party and was regarded by the founding fathers for advise. Speaking about societal needs for God (of the Bible) he said, "All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war proceed from despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible."
8. Daniel Webster said, "Whatever makes men a good Christian, makes them good citizens.."
9. George Mason, the Father of the Bill of Rights, said about the Bible, "No free government, nor the blessings of liberty can be preserved to any people but by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles of the Bible."

No they weren't. The 1790 Naturalization Act and Dred Scott v. Sandford made that very clear. Jefferson didn't know shit but how to keep Sally Hemmings in a secret room where he could wander in and fuck her whenever he couldn't fuck his wife. He owned 600 slaves and was a top slave breeder.

The so-called founders did not set anything up but the opportunity to breed slaves. They stopped the importation of slaves because that drove down the price of slaves for sale. Slavery never had to be. Stop being white posting this malarkey.
Phony Resistance again. Without Jefferson, there would be much more slavery in the U.S. today than there is. Yep, your Democrat President, Slave owner Biden, is allowing the slave trade to continue by what's happening at the boarder today. You do know that there is slavery going on with the Cartels and gangs that your President has allowed in to the U.S. unabated. And, there are about 18 million black slaves over in Africa and other parts of the world. Ya, Trump is so wicked that he stopped much of the human trafficking by shutting down the boarder. All hail the trafficking President, Joe Biden!!!
Even by 1777, slave trading fell off. Yes, it's exactly what I'm saying. The way the Declaration of Independence and Constitution was written allowed for a nation to come together and fight the first tyranny that needed to be fought, the English. There would be no end to slavery without that first. And, there would be no country without the continuance of slavery in the North. What to you think should have happened? You wave a magic wand and slavery goes poof!!!? It wasn't going to happen over night but because of the way the Constitution was written and the words in the Declaration of Independence that Lincoln used, "all men are created equal" that after securing a strong nation (we had to fight the English again in 1812), steps began to be made. You knuckleheads think these things should just happen without hard work and a lot of time. Grow up! Because of our Founding Fathers, Lincoln came along at the right time when the North was strong enough to do something about it. Up until then, the South would have kicked there butts. And, they almost did anyway. Hundreds of thousands of men and women died because of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence fighting the Civil War. And, you liberal Democrats trash those who gave their lives for ending slavery. CRT and BLM can go to Hell for all I care. Ungrateful ignorant buffoons.

Now, that was really stupid. You must be 11 year old? You know what MLK said about abortion and blacks. Yet, you still back abortions. Again, prove that the Republican Party, all 80 million of them, are racists? Again, it isn't Republicans running blacks in the big cities and blue states. It's the Democrats and they haven't helped one black person in 70 years of running those states and cities. They are in more poverty with more crime than ever before. They do nothing to stop black on black crime. Instead, they defund the police to allow more gun violence and attacks on other blacks and whites too. It's why Democrats are leaving the party. Blacks and Hispanics as well because it's the Democrats that are racists and hate God.

I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

Sounds like a fairly unstable guy who is a bit detached from reality. I'm not so sure he should be allowed to have guns.

Phony Resistance again. Without Jefferson, there would be much more slavery in the U.S. today than there is. Yep, your Democrat President, Slave owner Biden, is allowing the slave trade to continue by what's happening at the boarder today. You do know that there is slavery going on with the Cartels and gangs that your President has allowed in to the U.S. unabated. And, there are about 18 million black slaves over in Africa and other parts of the world. Ya, Trump is so wicked that he stopped much of the human trafficking by shutting down the boarder. All hail the trafficking President, Joe Biden!!!
Even by 1777, slave trading fell off. Yes, it's exactly what I'm saying. The way the Declaration of Independence and Constitution was written allowed for a nation to come together and fight the first tyranny that needed to be fought, the English. There would be no end to slavery without that first. And, there would be no country without the continuance of slavery in the North. What to you think should have happened? You wave a magic wand and slavery goes poof!!!? It wasn't going to happen over night but because of the way the Constitution was written and the words in the Declaration of Independence that Lincoln used, "all men are created equal" that after securing a strong nation (we had to fight the English again in 1812), steps began to be made. You knuckleheads think these things should just happen without hard work and a lot of time. Grow up! Because of our Founding Fathers, Lincoln came along at the right time when the North was strong enough to do something about it. Up until then, the South would have kicked there butts. And, they almost did anyway. Hundreds of thousands of men and women died because of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence fighting the Civil War. And, you liberal Democrats trash those who gave their lives for ending slavery. CRT and BLM can go to Hell for all I care. Ungrateful ignorant buffoons.
Bullshit. Look, stop trying to defend this shit. The nation wrote a document claiming all men had god given freedom but they held people in slavery. You can write all the mumbo jumbo you want, but that's all you're writing.

Slavery did not have to happen. Period.

Now, that was really stupid. You must be 11 year old? You know what MLK said about abortion and blacks. Yet, you still back abortions. Again, prove that the Republican Party, all 80 million of them, are racists? Again, it isn't Republicans running blacks in the big cities and blue states. It's the Democrats and they haven't helped one black person in 70 years of running those states and cities. They are in more poverty with more crime than ever before. They do nothing to stop black on black crime. Instead, they defund the police to allow more gun violence and attacks on other blacks and whites too. It's why Democrats are leaving the party. Blacks and Hispanics as well because it's the Democrats that are racists and hate God.
More mumbo jumbo. White on white crime is higher than black on black crime so just stop trying that one. The republican party is the racist party. The leadership is racist and the voting base of the party is racist. People who have left the party have said as much and take your little game of right wing prove it and shove it. Speaking of Dr King, you know what he said about white people. Abortion was not legal when King was alive. So like I said, Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth.

Bullshit. Look, stop trying to defend this shit. The nation wrote a document claiming all men had god given freedom but they held people in slavery. You can write all the mumbo jumbo you want, but that's all you're writing.

Slavery did not have to happen. Period.
Ignorance is bliss I see. You apparently didn't know that slavery was already going on when the Declaration of Independence was written. Doesn't surprise me though. and, your inability to logically reason again suggests a concrete brain of about 11 years old. You can't even reason out that slavery would have continued if the politicians from the South didn't join up with those in the north to create a new country conceived in liberty where all men are created equal. And, that the only way that could possibly happen is for slavery to continue or the South would have seceded before the nation could have written the Constitution. You are trying to judge the past with the morals and ethics of the present. That can't possibly be logically done with any sense of reason. It had to happen that way. So, it's your BS that is bliss. It was already happening and had to continue until there were enough people that would be able to stop it. And, it took hundreds of thousands of deaths to get it done. And, you think it could have just happened with the snap of the fingers. Grow up.

More mumbo jumbo. White on white crime is higher than black on black crime so just stop trying that one. The republican party is the racist party. The leadership is racist and the voting base of the party is racist. People who have left the party have said as much and take your little game of right wing prove it and shove it. Speaking of Dr King, you know what he said about white people. Abortion was not legal when King was alive. So like I said, Keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth.
Only 13 percent of the population is black. So, by the numbers you have more white on white crime. But, percentages? You are flat wrong. Your middle of the rant makes no sense. Try again. Democrats are leaving your party because it's full of racist bigots who are for perversion. No, MLK would not change his mind because it was made legal. The legality had nothing to do with his statement. "How can the "Dream" survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby in the womb of his or her mother, The mother decides his or her fate." You think he would have considered his dream fulfilled because of abortion being legal? Not from that statement.

Forum List

Back