Now they're going after Columbus!

Commie cocksuckers have vandalized 2 statues of Christopher Columbus. They want Civil War, they're going to get it

Christopher Columbus statues toppled in Richmond, beheaded in Boston
All you gun owners are too afraid to protect the country from the gangs of killer, looting, arsonist, thugs. They have already taken valuable territory, yet you still sit & post on message boards. More proof the 2nd Amendment is a Joke.

So far, none of us have lifted a fucking finger, but our patience is wearing thin
Sure Boomer. Any day now, right?

"You'll find out"

Commie cocksuckers have vandalized 2 statues of Christopher Columbus. They want Civil War, they're going to get it

The Italian people are not going to be pleased with this at all, and I can't blame them. Columbus is their national hero. Its like insulting Muhammed to the Arabs, Sobieski to the Poles or Floyd to the Black People.

Its De Fucking Humanizing to our Spaghetti Bending friends.

We have to be careful about tearing down these monuments to these explorers. In the 15th or 16th centuries you would be hard pressed to find saints on any continent or country. Wars, human sacrifice, oppression, disease, etc. were the norm in one form or another for most nations or people and not the exception. The early European explorers were definitely not saints nor some even good people, but they were the driving force that drove civilization. Nothing will change that.

The unfortunate truth is that human history is about the migration, displacement and assimilation of peoples.

I like going to these monuments as they offer reflection and sense of history. That is why they should remain.
People have migrated throughout human history.

It's why building a wall on our southern border is so stupid. You will not stop people from migrating. They will find a way, as always.

All you gun owners are too afraid to protect the country from the gangs of killer, looting, arsonist, thugs. They have already taken valuable territory, yet you still sit & post on message boards. More proof the 2nd Amendment is a Joke.

So far, none of us have lifted a fucking finger, but our patience is wearing thin
Sure Boomer. Any day now, right?

"You'll find out"

Umm-hmm. You keep saying that. I hope I have time to get my hair cut and colored first.

Your patience must be some pretty strong stuff. We have a liberal revolution going on in this country and you cowardly conservatives are still sitting around all day with your thumbs up your ass.

Honestly, you all seem scared.

What they obviously don't realize is that plenty of things can be replaced and no matter how hard they try, history can not be erased.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh, but they are trying really hard. History rewritten on the internet. Not teaching the real history in schools...
In other words, they are lying through their teeth. Do they know how to be upfront and honest about anything?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you were smart you'd be very concerned about the lack of a response and stop poking the bear.
The bear is old and tired and fading away, but it doesn't know it yet.
Wow, the old "dustbin of history" argument... How commie of you.
Yes, I'm the world's one and only communist financial advisor.

When ya use the lingo, you draw comparisons.
Only from certain people.

If you were smart you'd be very concerned about the lack of a response and stop poking the bear.

What a pointless response.

What a pointless response.
Well, it fit the comment.

Maybe we should (peacefully) remove all statues of Columbus.

If he had not "discovered" this continent, then maybe Europeans would have stayed in Europe.
Maybe people from Africa would never have been forced to come here.
Maybe the Native Americans would still have all their land.
And maybe we would not be living in such an unhappy nation.
Technological advancements in ship building would have led to others getting to the land between Europe and Asia (and we all know that Europeans long before Chris had done so), though maybe it would not have been called America nor the inhabitants "Indians".
The inhabitants would have remained vulnerable to the same diseases and would have suffered the same fate.
Maybe slavery would not have become so extended, but as it was omnipresent in the time period, we can only assume it would have played some part.
Humans being what they are, and unhappy in so many other countries, unhappiness is mostly unavoidable to some degree. If there were better application of our intelligence, most of America's problems would evaporate.
Good points. It is certainly true that so long as European civilizations continued to develop as they had up to that point, sooner rather than later “New World” native civilizations would have been conquered and/or destroyed, just as African and even Asian civilizations were. I always recommend reading Guns, Germs and Steel to get an overview of why this became almost an inevitability by the 16th century: Guns, Germs, and Steel - Wikipedia

One minor point. Though chattel slavery had been around for thousands of years in many parts of the world, and continued existing into even modern times in some areas, it had essentially disappeared in most Western European countries, especially in England, in feudal times. Even feudal relations and land-bonded serfs had mostly disappeared as a result of capitalist developments and changes in land ownership and use, and of course also due to bourgeois Enlightenment-influenced revolutions. Earlier Protestant wars fought for ostensible “religious“ reasons also were important in sweeping away many old feudal institutions. So race slavery in the New World to provide labor for plantations, supplying commodities sold on international markets, this was quite a new phenomenon, one often organized by, and in turn strengthening, the new capitalist transformations occurring in Europe.

Of course, the earliest slave-making colonists and conquistadors of Spain and Portugal were strongly gold extraction oriented and sought conquest in the name of God & Crown. Spain was also heavily influenced by its direct struggle with Mediterranean Moorish power, and in that struggle enslaving and ransoming religious captives was practiced on a significant level by both sides. Spain & Portugal’s desire to find a trading path to distant China and South Asia with its spices and magnificent luxury products was important, but both they and the French, English & Dutch colonialists ultimately found that huge profits could be made in the New World using slave labor to produce tobacco, coffee, sugar, and finally cotton.

Last edited:
I love America 500x more than your commie ass, bitch. My ancestors built this country, motherfucker. Don't you forget that, because I damn sure haven't. Come try and take it from us Americans and see how fucked up you end up, bitch!
Lol! Mr. Morrison thinks we plan to “come and take” the flag he loves and flies over his “summer residence” in the Okefenokee swamp. He thinks the hut he built there is the State Capitol! He believes Columbus himself gave that very flag to his ancestors!

Now I would never insult anybody’s ancestors. Some of my own may have been bloody Mongolian rapists and murderers for all I know. But I don’t go around raising the banner of Ghengis Khan and acting out as some — excuse the old, very politically incorrect term here — Mongoloid idiot.

Civilized people don’t rave on like Marion Morrison. He truly is a throwback to a sad and terrible time in our nation’s history,
You're not gonna seize the means of production, be some big revolution or anything like that in America, commie.

You're gonna die or get a job and STFU. Your choice.

People have migrated throughout human history.

It's why building a wall on our southern border is so stupid. You will not stop people from migrating. They will find a way, as always.

.LEGAL immigration.

Go ahead, try 'immigrating' to another country without using appropriate protocols and see what happens...

I wonder when they'll go after the Statue of Liberty. They already said they're going to topple the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial.
how is this any different than what they're protesting? Hypocrisy is too simple a word, they are anarchists and that's all. They have leaders, security, money. they are behaving as an army not of America. Enemy of the state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back