Now the right wants to ban Banksy. World gone crazy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“He’s an anti-free market person. He’s a pro-George Floyd person. He’s got kids with guns. It’s just, you know, very controversial. This is a man and woman kissing, but they’re looking at cellphones,” she said.

She pointed to an image of two male police officers kissing. “What are you trying to promote to my kid?”

This is a quote from an actual mother. A woman so stupid it cant be computed.
What sort of kids are you raising in Texas ?

“He’s an anti-free market person. He’s a pro-George Floyd person. He’s got kids with guns. It’s just, you know, very controversial. This is a man and woman kissing, but they’re looking at cellphones,” she said.

She pointed to an image of two male police officers kissing. “What are you trying to promote to my kid?”

This is a quote from an actual mother. A woman so stupid it cant be computed.
What sort of kids are you raising in Texas ?

Why do you think that homosexuality should be promoted to children in school?

What is interesting, the article mentions some woman who, according to her words, moved from 'California tyranny' to Texas, a freer state as she had thought. But it turned out being no better.

California and Texas are examples of what one-party rule can lead to. The Dems or Reps, doesn't matter. The same shit.

Why do you think that homosexuality should be promoted to children in school?
Why dp you class it as promoting ? Would you prefer Gay lifestyles to be hidden away ?
Banksy is a thought provoking artist who stimulates debate. The fact that this moronic woman cant see that is no reason to deprive kids of the chance to discuss his work.

What is interesting, the article mentions some woman who, according to her words, moved from 'California tyranny' to Texas, a freer state as she had thought. But it turned out being no better.

California and Texas are examples of what one-party rule can lead to. The Dems or Reps, doesn't matter. The same shit.
It says to me that she is highly partixan in her politics and should be kept away from kids education.

It says to me that she is highly partixan in her politics and should be kept away from kids education.
I don't know she is partisan or not, she compares California and Texas and sees no difference. That is a result of one-party rule, which usually leads to a tyranny.

Ideally, politics should be kept away from education. But on practice, it is hard to achieve. Who should set standards for education? Who should oversee them? Who should appoint these people? And so on.

I don't know she is partisan or not, she compares California and Texas and sees no difference. That is a result of one-party rule, which usually leads to a tyranny.

Ideally, politics should be kept away from education. But on practice, it is hard to achieve. Who should set standards for education? Who should oversee them? Who should appoint these people? And so on.
Using her logic she wants her son to be protected from any veiws that she isnt comfortable with. That is not a recipe for an educated child.

Using her logic she wants her son to be protected from any veiws that she isnt comfortable with. That is not a recipe for an educated child.

If you had custody of a child, would you expose them to the preaching of John Hagee or the monologues of Rush Limbaugh? You aren't comfortable with those views

Forum List

Back