Now the right wants to ban Banksy. World gone crazy

If you had custody of a child, would you expose them to the preaching of John Hagee or the monologues of Rush Limbaugh? You aren't comfortable with those views
I dont have a problem with anything of educational value. But then I have always trusted my kids to make educated choices.

This crazy bitch would ban anything left leaning. And that excludes most art.

Steinbeck,Dickens and Orwell would get banned. She probably hasnt heard of them.

I dont have a problem with anything of educational value. But then I have always trusted my kids to make educated choices.

This crazy bitch would ban anything left leaning. And that excludes most art.

Steinbeck,Dickens and Orwell would get banned. She probably hasnt heard of them.
I think it is just a sign of how America has gone. The teaching sounded good to me but I would imagine it is a democrat organising things there. Those who are not democrat feel a need to diss anything they do. It seems to be linked to the Republican's demand that they be allowed to show their 'true feelings' towards LGBT. blacks, Indians, Muslims, women and possibly even Jews. Extremely worrying where this is going.

I think it is just a sign of how America has gone. The teaching sounded good to me but I would imagine it is a democrat organising things there. Those who are not democrat feel a need to diss anything they do. It seems to be linked to the Republican's demand that they be allowed to show their 'true feelings' towards LGBT. blacks, Indians, Muslims, women and possibly even Jews. Extremely worrying where this is going.
They live in fear of anything different.

“He’s an anti-free market person. He’s a pro-George Floyd person. He’s got kids with guns. It’s just, you know, very controversial. This is a man and woman kissing, but they’re looking at cellphones,” she said.

She pointed to an image of two male police officers kissing. “What are you trying to promote to my kid?”

This is a quote from an actual mother. A woman so stupid it cant be computed.
What sort of kids are you raising in Texas ?
America is not Europe why is this here?

I think this one is good. In the US Boston Chinatown

1659091577458.png

It is obvious he is not considered a vandal.
That's exactly what he is.

He defaces the property of others.

I suppose you wouldn't care if a bunch of kids painted their "art" all over you house then right?

That's exactly what he is.

He defaces the property of others.

I suppose you wouldn't care if a bunch of kids painted their "art" all over you house then right?
Blues man I am not interested in this conversation. If someone else is I am sure they will join you.

Forum List

Back