Now The Atlantic: Booster Shot Advanced Dr's Cancer

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Yeah, The Atlantic. "We been knew", as the kids say. The only thing you got wrong here is calling it "rare". And in case you need it spelled out for you, Covidians: when you've lost The Atlantic, you know that worse news is coming.

They're trying to get ahead of it.

Here, three weeks after his booster:

Serge’s bushy eyebrows furrowed when he spoke with Michel after having seen the scans. (“I will always remember his face, it was just incredible,” Michel told me.) The pictures showed a brand-new barrage of cancer lesions—so many spots that it looked like someone had set off fireworks inside Michel’s body. More than that, the lesions were now prominent on both sides of the body, with new clusters blooming in Michel’s right armpit in particular, and along the right side of his neck.

Yeah, The Atlantic. "We been knew", as the kids say. The only thing you got wrong here is calling it "rare". And in case you need it spelled out for you, Covidians: when you've lost The Atlantic, you know that worse news is coming.

Serge’s bushy eyebrows furrowed when he spoke with Michel after having seen the scans. (“I will always remember his face, it was just incredible,” Michel told me.) The pictures showed a brand-new barrage of cancer lesions—so many spots that it looked like someone had set off fireworks inside Michel’s body. More than that, the lesions were now prominent on both sides of the body, with new clusters blooming in Michel’s right armpit in particular, and along the right side of his neck.

But.....but.....but safe and effective

Your sad exaggeration is not going to keep covering for the disaster that is and was the shots.

When The Atlantic is now covering it, not only is the gig up, but it's going to get worse from here. Tragically.

And you know it.
The article mentions how all vaccines have problems for a small group. Why do you focus on this vaccine only?

Two, yes you only believe what you want to believe.

Well, hopefully not so bad for you then.

Those who got the first two and then booster number one and then booster number two?

yikes. I hope they have an immune system left.

I had the shotz and I felt better after having Covid.
...and why the fuck does that matter? Did EVERYONE have your exact same experience? If not, what the fuck are you even talking about? For Christ sake, formulate a real argument for ONCE in your miserable life!

The Atlantic doing an article about a doctor questioning the jabs like this is pleasantly surprising.

...and why the fuck does that matter? Did EVERYONE have your exact same experience? If not, what the fuck are you even talking about? For Christ sake, formulate a real argument for ONCE in your miserable life!

suddenly died news fb

Forum List

Back