Now that we know Black Lives Matter is a fraud charity and is being shut down by numerous states, why wont the left condemn BLM?

25 murders were committed in BLM's name in 2020. They need to be held accountable for those.

They were MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS!

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-11.31.46-PM.png

On 9/11, AL QAEDA WAS "MOSTLY PEACEFUL".

Only 18 member attacked the US, MOST OF AL QAEDA DID NOT ATTACK THE USA.

If you do not condemn the fraud, you are part of the fraud.

Every lefty who does not denounce BLM is part of the fraud and should be held responsible.

The Left is a fraud and no one is shutting them down

They own all power in the US.

Morons? You libs are the morons. It's very obvious we need to let the cops bust some heads in the inner city where the black thugs live.
I like how you dumb asses dodge everything I said...

The logic of reactionary right-wing cucks is so juvenile that its easy to turn it on its head.....

Does the NRA being a corrupt organization make 2A rights any less worthy of being advocated for??

That is EXACTLY how I feel about any of the fearmongering over BLM......No matter who gets arrested or what organization gets caught up with fraud -- I am still a staunch supporter of holding police accountable and reforming the decades of systemic bias in the judicial system....

You think blacks are oppressed in democrat run cites? Ever think about moving?
No, I don't think blacks are oppressed in any city.....do they still have to deal with lingering effects of a system that was never designed for them, yes....

That is why I support black folks like any other American -- using their vote and other forms of political engagement to advocate for policies that they feel benefits them....

Are fragile white cuck Conservatives oppressed? So much so that you had to try to storm the Capitol to try to overturn an election??

If so, yall are the biggest pussies in human history.....

Read my signature...WE Dubois didn't lie

I like how you dumb asses dodge everything I said...

The logic of reactionary right-wing cucks is so juvenile that its easy to turn it on its head.....

Does the NRA being a corrupt organization make 2A rights any less worthy of being advocated for??

That is EXACTLY how I feel about any of the fearmongering over BLM......No matter who gets arrested or what organization gets caught up with fraud -- I am still a staunch supporter of holding police accountable and reforming the decades of systemic bias in the judicial system....
You are a staunch supporter of Marxism, just like the founders of BLM admitted to being

Where was BLM or you when Larry Elder was attacked by a white woman in a gorilla mask throwing eggs at him?

No, instead, BLM and YOU tarred and feathered Larry as the black face of white supremacy, so stop lying about caring about black folk

1644261054878.png

BLM is at war with Black as they support destroying the Patriarchal family.

Fatherless homes in the Black community account for over 70% of Black families.

How are they to escape the poverty and crime and violence, as children find their father figures on the street?

BLM wants to perpetuate the crime and poverty in the Black community, so they can then turn on law enforcement as being racist for picking on them, and saying the government and society at large is picking on them as well as they are the reason for their poverty.

Sad.

But that is using the misery of others for political power. It happens all the time.

No, I don't think blacks are oppressed in any city.....do they still have to deal with lingering effects of a system that was never designed for them, yes....

That is why I support black folks like any other American -- using their vote and other forms of political engagement to advocate for policies that they feel benefits them....

Are fragile white cuck Conservatives oppressed? So much so that you had to try to storm the Capitol to try to overturn an election??

If so, yall are the biggest pussies in human history.....

Read my signature...WE Dubois didn't lie
You will never be a king of the western world, it’s what you want. You will never get it

You are a staunch supporter of Marxism, just like the founders of BLM admitted to being

Where was BLM or you when Larry Elder was attacked by a white woman in a gorilla mask throwing eggs at him?

No, instead, BLM and YOU tarred and feathered Larry as the black face of white supremacy, so stop lying about caring about black folk

View attachment 598432
On my priority scale....

An unarmed child being gunned down by police while carrying out a no-knock warrant is WAY UP HERE on the national importance scale.....

while me being worried about a white woman pepper spraying Larry Elder and his armed security team is WAAAYYY DOWN THERE on the national importance scale....

One involves a government entity with wide ranging power to negatively effect millions...the other involves one woman with the power to negatively effect Larry Elder

I really need to say this again..the logic of you morons is essentially child-like

You will never be a king of the western world, it’s what you want. You will never get it
Lol @ King of the western world

No, I want to be an American who has equal protection under the law -- as should all Americans

All of that king of the western world talk is just self - projection from a fragile and insecure little man...

Lol @ King of the western world

No, I want to be an American who has equal protection under the law -- as should all Americans

All of that king of the western world talk is just self - projection from a fragile and insecure little man...
What can I do you can’t?

Only took three posts! :laugh2: :rofl: :laughing0301:

Trump just wanted to overturn the election that's all lol AAR gggghhhhh

The DONORS bought her 5 houses.

Congrats you dumb fucks.

...and what is truly astonishing...after finding out they were WRONG....the communists will not change a damn thing about their thoughts and behaviors.

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A FRAUD, A GRIFT, A PHONY, A SHELL GAME, A PONZI TYPE SCHEME, A MADOFF LIKE RIPOFF.

Yet nearly every corporation in America kissed their ring.

FUCKING IDIOTS.

BLM cannot even identify whose in charge of their ledgers; that is, if they have any at all!!

BLM cannot even identify whose in charge of their ledgers; that is, if they have any at all!!
And leftists say Conservatives are dumb. :auiqs.jpg:

BLM swindled like hundreds of millions of dollars from the dumb fucking woke mob.

FUCKING DUMB SHITS.

Anyone who gave a nickel to BLM is a fucking dumb ass to the 10th degree.

And leftists say Conservatives are dumb. :auiqs.jpg:

BLM swindled like hundreds of millions of dollars from the dumb fucking woke mob.

FUCKING DUMB SHITS.

Anyone who gave a nickel to BLM is a fucking dumb ass to the 10th degree.

The corporations who contributed need to be identified!
Who are they and how much??

If you do not condemn the fraud, you are part of the fraud.

Every lefty who does not denounce BLM is part of the fraud and should be held responsible.

You are the racist right wing Republicans who is attacking our democracy to seize power. All he is trying to do is divert attention from fascist Republicans. They are the threat to our country.

Forum List

Back