Now that we know Black Lives Matter is a fraud charity and is being shut down by numerous states, why wont the left condemn BLM?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If you do not condemn the fraud, you are part of the fraud.

Every lefty who does not denounce BLM is part of the fraud and should be held responsible.

Every lefty who does not denounce BLM is part of the fraud and should be held responsible.

Have all the murals and street graffito been removed? Statues been replaced?

Let me try to put this in a way morons understand...

Just because Trump was forced to shut down his cancer charity due to fraud -- I still support the fight against cancer.....

Just because the NRA has been exposed as a fraudulent organization of epic proportions -- I still support gun rights for all Americans....

So no matter how many organizations get shut down -- who claim they are fighting for better policing and justice reform -- I am still in favor of justice reform and holding bad cops accountable instead of trying to find a way to cover up their bullshit

Just because Trump was forced to shut down his cancer charity due to fraud -- I still support the fight against cancer.....

Just because the NRA has been exposed as a fraudulent organization of epic proportions -- I still support gun rights for all Americans....

So no matter how many organizations get shut down -- who claim they are fighting for better policing and justice reform -- I am still in favor of justice reform and holding bad cops accountable instead of trying to find a way to cover up their bullshit
Only took three posts! :laugh2: :rofl: :laughing0301:

I see that you're still doing aisle 5 clean-ups!

BLM is a fraud.

They have no address and have not submitted the necessary paperwork to the FED for a non profit.

THESE THIEVES STOLE MONEY.

The left won't denounce the criminals. :laughing0301:

Those of you who post here and also gave money to BLM, aren't you upset that you got conned?

Last edited:

Deflection noted

Agreed. But the BLM organization as we know it is a fraud. That’s the issue. Those you call morons have known that since Day1. Those that ignore, defend, or justify the organization’s corruption are like a flock of sheep drowning in denial.

BLM is a fraud.

They have no address and have no submitted the necessary paperwork to the FED for a non profit.

The let won't denounce the criminals. :laughing0301:

Those of you who post here and also gave money to BLM, aren't you upset that you got conned?
They feel good that they raised Patrice Cullors and her cohorts out of the depths of poverty and put them is an upscale lifestyle that they will never know themselves.

You think blacks are oppressed in democrat run cites? Ever think about moving?

Glad to see I live in a state that doesn't bow to virtue signaling pressure.

They feel good that they raised Patrice Cullors and her cohorts out of the depths of poverty and put them is an upscale lifestyle that they will never know themselves.

The DONORS bought her 5 houses.

Congrats you dumb fucks.

...and what is truly astonishing...after finding out they were WRONG....the communists will not change a damn thing about their thoughts and behaviors.

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A FRAUD, A GRIFT, A PHONY, A SHELL GAME, A PONZI TYPE SCHEME, A MADOFF LIKE RIPOFF.

Yet nearly every corporation in America kissed their ring.

FUCKING IDIOTS.

Race-baiters support each other.

Pretty much. Democrats that have screamed in favor of BLM can't publicly denounce them because they backed them so hard for so long it makes them almost like an extension of BLM. The president and vice president both supported them, entire cities have gone to shit because of them because those cities mayors and the governor's supports them.

Best case scenario now is democrats just pretend like they never existed at all in order to distance themselves from the fact they have let criminals run rampant and shit allover entire cities and by extension the country.

How many of the 81 million DUMB FUCKS who voted for BIDEN also gave money to BLM?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The stupidity is off the charts.

Apparently, Biden/BLM voters/supporters are SO STUPID, they do not even know how stupid they are.

BLM is a fraud.

They have no address and have not submitted the necessary paperwork to the FED for a non profit.

The left won't denounce the criminals. :laughing0301:

Lol, and the fraudster will go to jail for their fraud. The system works. Unless you are Trump then no jail.

25 murders were committed in BLM's name in 2020. They need to be held accountable for those.

But, but, but TDS. LOL, Why don't you just admit you were duped by a bunch of lying thieves?

They never will.

YOU ARE RACIST!!!

...meanwhile BLM has stolen millions of dollars and like 20 states have launched investigations into the FRAUD.

THESE STUPID CUCK LEFTIES WILL NEVER ADMIT THEY GOT TROLLED BY BLM.

Forum List

Back