Now that Trump has finally showed his true colors....I'm curious.....

As a Hispanic who voted for President Trump I'm a bit stunned... I never knew the media could be this unfair and vicious, and yet President Trump stands his ground an tells it like it is no matter how unpopular. This is the man I voted for and he'll have my vote in 2020 again. Oh, and thank you President Trump for taking on that North Korean dictator and not backing down unlike the previous administration.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I hope you got your work permit, you bean eatin, jobs stealing brown turd for brains **** cause ICE is ready to send yo ass back to the border, bitch!!

The basket of deplorables is being distilled down to its base alloy. Those who were insulted by Sec. Clinton's remark now have to ask if there wasn't a kernel of truth in that. How many will now realize that Trump is precisely what we all knew he was in 2016 and run for cover?

There were sixteen Republican candidates at the outset. Trump won by speaking off the top of his rather vacant head, shooting from the hip, telling it like it is. I understand how frustrated and alienated some were and how they approved of his message on trade, jobs, Muslims and minorities.

But Trump has stoked the fires under his crucible of hatred. The dross is being skimmed from the surface and the pure metal is being refined.

How many now can finally see what electing a petulant gameshow host rather than a statesman has cost America?

View attachment 143934View attachment 143935
View attachment 143936View attachment 143937

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!
He even encouraged cops to rough up people they arrest. He actually sent that message out to the cops.

Hey you blacks who didn't show up for Hillary? How you feeling now?

Better show in 2018
Over the 42% of people never bothered to vote last year......cause everybody was convinced Hillary would win.....now we know, when good people stay silent, Trump and white people take over!!
I got so mad when blacks like im2 says the Democrats were no better. Now they hopefully realize the difference and voting matters

As a Hispanic who voted for President Trump I'm a bit stunned... I never knew the media could be this unfair and vicious, and yet President Trump stands his ground an tells it like it is no matter how unpopular. This is the man I voted for and he'll have my vote in 2020 again. Oh, and thank you President Trump for taking on that North Korean dictator and not backing down unlike the previous administration.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I hope you got your work permit, you bean eatin, jobs stealing brown turd for brains **** cause ICE is ready to send yo ass back to the border, bitch!!
You know the Chaldean iraqis in Michigan are very conservative and I know a lot of them vote Republican. So I laugh that Trump is deporting any of them with felonies back to iraq. Ha fucking ha idiots! Voting matters. Lol. I know a guy he committed a felony 20 years ago but ice don't care. Bye!

The basket of deplorables is being distilled down to its base alloy. Those who were insulted by Sec. Clinton's remark now have to ask if there wasn't a kernel of truth in that. How many will now realize that Trump is precisely what we all knew he was in 2016 and run for cover?

There were sixteen Republican candidates at the outset. Trump won by speaking off the top of his rather vacant head, shooting from the hip, telling it like it is. I understand how frustrated and alienated some were and how they approved of his message on trade, jobs, Muslims and minorities.

But Trump has stoked the fires under his crucible of hatred. The dross is being skimmed from the surface and the pure metal is being refined.

How many now can finally see what electing a petulant gameshow host rather than a statesman has cost America?
Honest to God, the people that still support Trump are old retired mf's and meth induced white boys!!

Doubtful I took a job from you. I don't work in the fast food industry. But as usual, your racism is noted.

Doubtful I took a job from you. I don't work in the fast food industry. But as usual, your racism is noted.
Well stop the fuckin press, a bean eating ****, workin on Wall Street.....I'm curious, what brand cleaner do you use when cleaning window's?

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!
I don't think they'll ever come to their senses.

They'll go down with the ship first.

AFTER the fact, they'll pretend they were never really with him, and they'll say that there was always conservatives and Republicans that opposed Trump, although they are currently calling anyone who doesn't give Trump a BJ on site RINOs.

Watch...
I would love to see all these pro Chump mf's all gathered in a room and hear how they feel about this bitch now. Especially all these pro white mf nigga's with thier prized Becky's by their sides!!
hey tiger you keep on mentioning black guys preferring white woman over you black girls.....so whats the problem with you black girls?.....
There's really nothing wrong with black women, its just that these young black guys all have grown up with a love for white women, thanks to rappers, Madonna, that whole era they all grew up in....and besides, its time white women take up the mantle of protecting and rallying for black men, we's tired!! The new flavor of the month for black women is latino men, where I live, that's all I see is bw with latino's, nigga boys with ww and wm with sheep!! LOLOLOLOL
ok sounds like an excuse but i will take your word for it....

.facebook_1502767527308.jpg
And yet you still respond....listen, either get a life or shut the fuck u[p
I will no longer waste my time on you.

.facebook_1502767527308.jpg
And yet you still respond....listen, either get a life or shut the fuck u[p
I will no longer waste my time on you.
And guess what, the world won't come to an end!!

Forum List

Back