Now that Trump has finally showed his true colors....I'm curious.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2017-8-16_3-11-37.jpeg
upload_2017-8-16_3-11-53.jpeg

upload_2017-8-16_3-12-19.jpeg
upload_2017-8-16_3-12-41.jpeg

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!
upload_2017-8-16_3-14-46.jpeg
AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!

• Banned
Donald Trump Defends People Who Attended White Supremacist Rally In Charlottesville (Plus A Whole Lot More)
“You had a group on one side who was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now.”

View attachment 143934View attachment 143935
View attachment 143936View attachment 143937

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!
I don't think they'll ever come to their senses.

They'll go down with the ship first.

AFTER the fact, they'll pretend they were never really with him, and they'll say that there was always conservatives and Republicans that opposed Trump, although they are currently calling anyone who doesn't give Trump a BJ on site RINOs.

Watch...

His true colors as a man who speaks the unpopular truth will never score him any points with the lying left or the biased American media.

Donald Trump Defends People Who Attended White Supremacist Rally In Charlottesville (Plus A Whole Lot More)
“You had a group on one side who was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now.”
:clap:

• Banned

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!

AFTER the fact, they'll pretend they were never really with him, and they'll say that there was always conservatives and Republicans that opposed Trump, although they are currently calling anyone who doesn't give Trump a BJ on site RINOs.

Watch...
I would love to see all these pro Chump mf's all gathered in a room and hear how they feel about this bitch now. Especially all these pro white mf nigga's with thier prized Becky's by their sides!!

His true colors as a man who speaks the unpopular truth will never score him any points with the lying left or the biased American media.
Believe it or not, I got no problems with him talking about these fuckin worthless statues....but make no mistake, fool...these white mf's could give a fuck about these statues, they're marching based on hatred of nigga's taking over their white women, jobs that don't pay shit and country like it or not, that's turning browner by the hour....something these sorry ass white boys can't get over....Keep in mind, 99% of these haters, are all young white boys....who's women prefer nigga's over they ass....that's the bottom line in all this...deny all you want!! Half them white bastards couldn't spell statue, let alone id one!!

Believe it or not, I got no problems with him talking about these fuckin worthless statues....but make no mistake, fool...these white mf's could give a fuck about these statues, they're marching based on hatred of nigga's taking over their white women, jobs that don't pay shit and country like it or not, that's turning browner by the hour....something these sorry ass white boys can't get over....Keep in mind, 99% of these haters, are all young white boys....who's women prefer nigga's over they ass....that's the bottom line in all this...deny all you want!! Half them white bastards couldn't spell statue, let alone id one!!

I care about the memorials and don't hate blacks. Attacking the Memorials is attacking the Southern States and a large majority of the citizens who live there. And not because of slavery or even directly from losing the war. More as a result of the Reconstruction Era...150 years later we are still a divided country.

I care about the memorials and don't hate blacks. Attacking the Memorials is attacking the Southern States and a large majority of the citizens who live there. And not because of slavery or even directly from losing the war. More as a result of the Reconstruction Era...150 years later we are still a divided country.
Listen, I can think of a zillion reasons for white men to protest about shit, a zillion, and a fuckin dusty rusty statue ain't among it. I agree with Trump, I think its fucked up that here we are in 2017 stressin over this shit. But here's the deal, we can stay divided until the hills collaps, jobs will still suck, wages will still suck and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna get better for us....the left can pray, the right can protest....but the winners in all this......THE RICH AND THE TRUMPS.

Listen, I can think of a zillion reasons for white men to protest about shit, a zillion, and a fuckin dusty rusty statue ain't among it. I agree with Trump, I think its fucked up that here we are in 2017 stressin over this shit. But here's the deal, we can stay divided until the hills collaps, jobs will still suck, wages will still suck and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna get better for us....the left can pray, the right can protest....but the winners in all this......THE RICH AND THE TRUMPS.

Well...this certainly isn't going to bring us together...in fact, we are closer to American version of "The Troubles" than anytime in the last 40 years...

Watch...

They knew what he was like before the election, and they didn't care, why would they care now?

But the rich will always win, because they have the system around their finger, and they tell the people what to think, and they damn well think what they're told to think.

White Lives Matter, Black Lives Splatter! James Alex Fields should be given a full pardon and a medal, a true hero and freedom fighter. #praisekek #freeJamesAlexFields

Oooo oooo ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ah!

Bad monkey, no banana!

Oooo oooo ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ah!

Bad monkey, no banana!
And no lice comb for you, eat them mf's off your head....ready set scratch bitch scratch!!

White Lives Matter, Black Lives Splatter! James Alex Fields should be given a full pardon and a medal, a true hero and freedom fighter. #praisekek #freeJamesAlexFields
If I were you and you really want to help your hero...send the bitch a skirt...he's gonna need it...cause by the time this white bad ass get through with his prison term, his ass will be wide enough to hide even you, you vomit slurping shit eating balding bad ass whore!!

:clap:
With Hitler quoting supporters like this, Trump is discrediting himself. A pity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back