Now that Trump has finally showed his true colors....I'm curious.....

View attachment 143934View attachment 143935
View attachment 143936View attachment 143937

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!
I don't think they'll ever come to their senses.

They'll go down with the ship first.

AFTER the fact, they'll pretend they were never really with him, and they'll say that there was always conservatives and Republicans that opposed Trump, although they are currently calling anyone who doesn't give Trump a BJ on site RINOs.

Watch...

They knew what he was like before the election, and they didn't care, why would they care now?
Because Trump was telling these stupid mf's, try me, try something new....yeah, try 1960's all over again is what the white bitch should have said

Listen, I can think of a zillion reasons for white men to protest about shit, a zillion, and a fuckin dusty rusty statue ain't among it. I agree with Trump, I think its fucked up that here we are in 2017 stressin over this shit. But here's the deal, we can stay divided until the hills collaps, jobs will still suck, wages will still suck and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna get better for us....the left can pray, the right can protest....but the winners in all this......THE RICH AND THE TRUMPS.

Well...this certainly isn't going to bring us together...in fact, we are closer to American version of "The Troubles" than anytime in the last 40 years...
At the end of the day, nothing about thier lives is gonna change, than what? Nothing is gonna change, the country is stuck on yesterday's promises and stalled on tomar's dreams and until we get over yesterday, we're stuck, as in stuck on stupid!!

All you pro Chump stupid mf's, how yaw feeling now.....will you ever come to any media venue and profess your approval for this nightmare who has in fact, given sanction to every redneck white mf in the country, to not only kick your ass, but it do it, with his approval!!View attachment 143938AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!

AFTER the fact, they'll pretend they were never really with him, and they'll say that there was always conservatives and Republicans that opposed Trump, although they are currently calling anyone who doesn't give Trump a BJ on site RINOs.

Watch...

They knew what he was like before the election, and they didn't care, why would they care now?
Because Trump was telling these stupid mf's, try me, try something new....yeah, try 1960's all over again is what the white bitch should have said

He offered hope to people because he was willing to say, literally, whatever the hell they wanted to hear, rather than what he could actually do.

His true colors as a man who speaks the unpopular truth will never score him any points with the lying left or the biased American media.
Believe it or not, I got no problems with him talking about these fuckin worthless statues....but make no mistake, fool...these white mf's could give a fuck about these statues, they're marching based on hatred of nigga's taking over their white women, jobs that don't pay shit and country like it or not, that's turning browner by the hour....something these sorry ass white boys can't get over....Keep in mind, 99% of these haters, are all young white boys....who's women prefer nigga's over they ass....that's the bottom line in all this...deny all you want!! Half them white bastards couldn't spell statue, let alone id one!!
You seem to have a few good points, in some of your posts. But your filthy language, shitty attitude, and general stupidity, make it truly painful to read your posts, much less take you seriously. You make the Ignore feature seem like a blessing.

White Lives Matter, Black Lives Splatter! James Alex Fields should be given a full pardon and a medal, a true hero and freedom fighter. #praisekek #freeJamesAlexFields
If I were you and you really want to help your hero...send the bitch a skirt...he's gonna need it...cause by the time this white bad ass get through with his prison term, his ass will be wide enough to hide even you, you vomit slurping shit eating balding bad ass whore!!

The only one who deserves to go to prison is the former Chimp in Chief Obama, but don't worry considering that he's married to a tranny he is used to taking it up the ass.

Sorry sista the White House is done being Chimpanzee Island for quite a while, monkey slaves are good for painting the White House not for running it, this isn't planet of the fucking apes.

#whitelivesmatter #blacklivessplatter #freekekistan

Last edited:
His true colors as a man who speaks the unpopular truth will never score him any points with the lying left or the biased American media.
Believe it or not, I got no problems with him talking about these fuckin worthless statues....but make no mistake, fool...these white mf's could give a fuck about these statues, they're marching based on hatred of nigga's taking over their white women, jobs that don't pay shit and country like it or not, that's turning browner by the hour....something these sorry ass white boys can't get over....Keep in mind, 99% of these haters, are all young white boys....who's women prefer nigga's over they ass....that's the bottom line in all this...deny all you want!! Half them white bastards couldn't spell statue, let alone id one!!

Oooo oooo ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ah!

Bad monkey, no banana!
And no lice comb for you, eat them mf's off your head....ready set scratch bitch scratch!!

Sorry I don't speak chimp, maybe one of your fellow monkeys can teach you sign language.

Watch...

God if only we could get back to the 1960s, #bringbackjimcrow

Actually the White supremacists had the upper morals, because there is no such thing as loving humanity and attending a rally with bats and shields.

The alt left are just big liars.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally last weekend were "Nazis," "white supremacists" or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren't allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

.facebook_1502767527308.jpg

As a Hispanic who voted for President Trump I'm a bit stunned... I never knew the media could be this unfair and vicious, and yet President Trump stands his ground an tells it like it is no matter how unpopular. This is the man I voted for and he'll have my vote in 2020 again. Oh, and thank you President Trump for taking on that North Korean dictator and not backing down unlike the previous administration.

.facebook_1502767527308.jpg
And yet you still respond....listen, either get a life or shut the fuck u[p

Watch...
I would love to see all these pro Chump mf's all gathered in a room and hear how they feel about this bitch now. Especially all these pro white mf nigga's with thier prized Becky's by their sides!!
hey tiger you keep on mentioning black guys preferring white woman over you black girls.....so whats the problem with you black girls?.....

He even encouraged cops to rough up people they arrest. He actually sent that message out to the cops.

Hey you blacks who didn't show up for Hillary? How you feeling now?

Better show in 2018

Watch...
I would love to see all these pro Chump mf's all gathered in a room and hear how they feel about this bitch now. Especially all these pro white mf nigga's with thier prized Becky's by their sides!!
hey tiger you keep on mentioning black guys preferring white woman over you black girls.....so whats the problem with you black girls?.....
There's really nothing wrong with black women, its just that these young black guys all have grown up with a love for white women, thanks to rappers, Madonna, that whole era they all grew up in....and besides, its time white women take up the mantle of protecting and rallying for black men, we's tired!! The new flavor of the month for black women is latino men, where I live, that's all I see is bw with latino's, nigga boys with ww and wm with sheep!! LOLOLOLOL

He even encouraged cops to rough up people they arrest. He actually sent that message out to the cops.

Hey you blacks who didn't show up for Hillary? How you feeling now?

Better show in 2018
Over the 42% of people never bothered to vote last year......cause everybody was convinced Hillary would win.....now we know, when good people stay silent, Trump and white people take over!!

Forum List

Back