Now that the statues are down, tell us how your lives are improved

Everybody is behaving and not rioting now
The welfare offices are closed
Liquor sales are down and work apparel sales are soaring

These statues WERE the problem and mean ole dumb ass white guys like me were, well, too dumb ass to know it
Yep.

Removing the statues was supposed to improve people's lives.
I never saw that anywhere. Link?

If that wasn't the reason, why do it?

Have you yet told us who should have the authority to decide the fate of statues on public property?

In this environment of PC driven hate, obviously the ones who will give us what we're petulantly demanding.

The ends justify the means, and the means become the ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the funniest non-answers I've ever seen.

Yet it's so true. Just note how many are trying to insist that violent suppression of speech is justified s long as the speech is really, really unpopular.

I never saw that anywhere. Link?

Have you yet told us who should have the authority to decide the fate of statues on public property?

In this environment of PC driven hate, obviously the ones who will give us what we're petulantly demanding.

Yet it's so true. Just note how many are trying to insist that violent suppression of speech is justified s long as the speech is really, really unpopular.

Very few people are insisting that.

Very few people are insisting that.

They exist though.

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

How are your lives better?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
is the city financially solvent?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
is the government less corrupt?
are race relations better?
do you have better healthcare?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.
It got them thinking creatively.

Petition: Replace New Orleans Confederate statues with statues of Britney Spears Petition: Replace New Orleans Confederate statues with statues of Britney Spears

How about this: we leave the Confederate statues, but fill every corner of the Lousiana Purchase with French statues, and statues of Mexicans wherever it used to be Mexico.

How about this: we leave the Confederate statues, but fill every corner of the Lousiana Purchase with French statues, and statues of Mexicans wherever it used to be Mexico.

fine with me, just don't ask me to help pay for any of them

Forum List

Back