Now that stories of sex harassment are coming out, how about the Obama gay/crack/cocaine story?

Do you think Obama is gay?

• Yes, but he's a tranny.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LWNJs who are part of the left elite get protection from the DNC media. As such, they do not get exposed for years and maybe never.

Hence, we won't know about Obama until maybe 20-30 years from now.

#MeToo?

Joan Rivers did say that Obama was gay.

AsianTrumpSupporter
1. with all the rape complaints of coverups, I would think
this opens the door to complain about legal abuse in general
to silence victims and give advantage to those with greater power and legal resources
to use courts and legal systems to defend their rights over others with less ability

2. with all the hits on Republican candidates and officials
I would expect the backlash to swing back and open the door
to exposing the long history of Democrats abusing Black politics
to exploit those votes and donations while committing the
equivalent of fraud and misrepresentation or breaches of contracts
in not fulfilling the promises in exchange for votes and funding.

If any other company, industry or corporation did this, there
would be complaints by consumers to the state. But parties
have been allowed to collude with corporate interests to
say and do fraudulent things because people are hungry for power
and will justify anything.

So when it gets to the point where the public is "primed" enough to handle
the onslaught of complaints, then we might finally see the issues of
* legal abuse complaints against the judicial and legal system and corporate monopolies
* fraud slander and libel corrupting the media and mixing "false advertising"
and political propaganda wrongly justified as "freedom of the press" when this is
masked commercialized advertising and not free reporting of public information
* political abuse of party leadership and organizations that have
colluded with both corporate interests, media and govt to
CONSPIRE TO VIOLATE EQUAL CIVIL RIGHTS of
citizens and taxpayers, donors and voters

We just have to be prepared for the big tsunami,
where what we have seen so far has not even begun
to open the floodgates. The dirtier side of the storm is coming,
we just need to set up a system that can handle the
demand for corrections and restitution owed for all the wrongs,
or there is no place to contain the process and the
responsibilities for redressing grievances of this magnitude!!!

Last edited:
AsianTrumpsupporter and many right wing conservatives have serious issues with sex, women and blacks, When a person is constantly posting nonsense about sex or the lives of others you realize you are dealing with immature people. Life is too complex for the conservative American, usually republican, and they hide their own insecurities by criticizing others. Freud called it projection and you see it in the hate directed at the other when the conservative poster cannot face themselves and who they are. They may just be immature boys thinking their gutter talk is mature, but usually like in the case of Trump or Moore they are insecure males. Emasculated people is what comes out in their adulation of Trump or even Moore.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Clinical Depression, Separation Anxiety: Allan Schwartz, Ph.D.

Do you think Obama is gay?

He's never hit on me, so I haven't given any thought to whether he's gay. I generally don't think about whether someone's gay or straight unless they indicate they want to sleep with me, in which case I don't have to think too hard about it regardless of the person's sex, or I with them, in which case I may ask myself whether I think the lady in question is gay, but usually I just "make my move" and wait to see what happens. So far, my track record's quite good as goes not "hitting on" gay women, which is a good thing insofar as I am unlikely to be an object of a gay woman's lust.

Edit:

Funny anecdote: I once got asked to be the sperm donor to lesbian. She didn't want to receive the donation in the "conventional" way and insofar as to my eye she was a "two bagger" I didn't want to either. I also didn't want to deal with any foreseeable negative consequences of being sire to a child of a woman whom I knew but otherwise had no nor had no desire for a real connection.

Last edited:
Gee, I don't know, what do you think?

maxresdefault.jpg

wow- nothing better than a poorly educated trumpanzee proving ..... yet again.... exactly how ridiculous they truly are.

i love how much of that empty space in their brains is taken up by obama.... starting with president dotard, then in goosestep - what trickles down to his :piss2:little deplorables.

Last edited:

#MeToo?

Better to support a politician that is gay and smokes crack than a child raping pedophile like Roy Moore

But yet you same hypocritical fkn a.h. deny the woman who was RAPED BY BILL CLINTON ..................... and she had medical proof. You same idiots believe " just words of rape as long as it isn't a democratic kunt".

#MeToo?

Better to support a politician that is gay and smokes crack than a child raping pedophile like Roy Moore

But yet you same hypocritical fkn a.h. deny the woman who was RAPED BY BILL CLINTON ..................... and she had medical proof. You same idiots believe " just words of rape as long as it isn't a democratic kunt".

Bill's issue is a controversy of consent. Had his accusers been 14 at the time, it wouldn't matter if there was consent, and he would have been forced to step down and possibly prosecuted. I would never celebrate a child raping pedophile, the way you conservatives are doing.

#MeToo?

Bill's issue is a controversy of consent. Had his accusers been 14 at the time, it wouldn't matter if their was consent, and he would have been forced to step down and possibly prosecuted. I would never celebrate a child raping pedophile, the way you conservatives are doing.

Now that's funny excuses, excuses guess you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about supporting a rapist and his wife who gets perverts off criminal charges and laughs about it too. lol

upload_2017-11-13_12-7-4.png

#MeToo?

i didn't vote for slick willy. btw--- some of the same (R)s who believed that woman also believe moore's victim. tell me though, why would anybody 'ask the mother for permission' to date a female that was his own age?

#MeToo?

Bill's issue is a controversy of consent. Had his accusers been 14 at the time, it wouldn't matter if their was consent, and he would have been forced to step down and possibly prosecuted. I would never celebrate a child raping pedophile, the way you conservatives are doing.

Now that's funny excuses, excuses guess you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about supporting a rapist and his wife who gets perverts off criminal charges and laughs about it too. lol

View attachment 160197

Look at you, completely fine with raping children and pedophilia

Shortly after he took office in 2009, Qbama stated in an interview "Yeah, in college I did a little blow," when asked about drug use. I'm sure there's a Youtube video of that interview still around. Plus, there was a couple guys who said he was a member of the same gay bath house they belonged to. He is a pansy looking dude.

#MeToo?

View attachment 160197

LOL!!! your alternative facts have been proven to be fake quite some time ago. try & keep up 'mk?

Clinton's 1975 Rape Case - FactCheck.org

Trump wrongly says Clinton laughed at rape victim

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...p/trump-says-clinton-laughed-about-rape-case/

:itsok:

Forum List

Back