Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

And how do you feel about people who say that they think Trump caused and insurrection and they saw it happened and therefore he is ineligible for to be on the ballot.

That's right. You have nothing but disdain and hatred for them because only you are allowed to be right.

You are fucking idiots.

I am not the only one allowed to be right, but I am right in this case.

Except his team knew that isn't what happened, but they acted like it did.

Maybe you should all stop drinking the orange koolaid.

Trump isn't Jesus. He's just a dude. If your idea were good, you'd have no problem winning on them.

The system protects the system.

Maybe you should stop drinking Prog-cum.

Who said he's Jesus? He's actually the God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40k. Get your deities straight.

R.defcd1cbcb524cf1dca6df5f1362465c

I'm more rational and realistic than you, soi boi.
There's nothing rational about disenfranchising people when you admit you only "think" that someone did something wrong.

That's some authoritarian bullshit. The kind of stuff you express such virulent disdain about other people.

You are what you hate. That's a fact. But your fragile ego won't let you accept it.

There's nothing rational about disenfranchising people when you admit you only "think" that someone did something wrong.

That's some authoritarian bullshit. The kind of stuff you express such virulent disdain about other people.

You are what you hate. That's a fact. But your fragile ego won't let you accept it.

There's nothing rational in just saying someone is an insurrectionist making them an insurrectionist.

How about someone just calls you a murderer and you go to jail for murder?

More "Pee Wee Herman" retorts, you dried up old fucktard.

There's nothing rational in just saying someone is an insurrectionist making them an insurrectionist.

How about someone just calls you a murderer and you go to jail for murder?

More "Pee Wee Herman" retorts, you dried up old fucktard.
They didn't "just say" he's an insurrectionist. That kind of reductionist bullshit isn't rational.

Your ignorance is eclipsed only by your arrogance. You should have Dunning Kruger stamped on your forehead.

They didn't "just say" he's an insurrectionist. That kind of reductionist bullshit isn't rational.

Your ignorance is eclipsed only by your arrogance. You should have Dunning Kruger stamped on your forehead.

That's exactly what they did because he was tried or convicted of being an insurrectionist. Or signed an article of Secession. Or was a member of a secessionist government. Or fought in a secessionist army.

All they have is "We think he is an insurrectionist". No document, no paperwork, no verdict.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.

You can't really have a Banana Republic without a dictator. You know... someone who can overturn an election or suspend the constitution.

That's exactly what they did because he was tried or convicted of being an insurrectionist. Or signed an article of Secession. Or was a member of a secessionist government. Or fought in a secessionist army.

All they have is "We think he is an insurrectionist". No document, no paperwork, no verdict.

Trump loves playing with the uneducated.

No, they presented a case with evidence, witnesses and expert testimony before a judge who ruled on it. They had specific allegations with specific facts and an argument based on law.

Here's something you don't know because you're a hack, none of the things you find to be necessary to be an insurrectionist are actually necessary.

The thing you don't seem to get is that people aren't all as stupid as you are.

No, they presented a case with evidence, witnesses and expert testimony before a judge who ruled on it. They had specific allegations with specific facts and an argument based on law.

Here's something you don't know because you're a hack, none of the things you find to be necessary to be an insurrectionist are actually necessary.

The thing you don't seem to get is that people aren't all as stupid as you are.

They had nothing but accusations and inference. Political bullshit.

So I guess none of the things needed to be a murderer are necessary as well. That makes you a murderer.

They had nothing but accusations and inference. Political bullshit.

So I guess none of the things needed to be a murderer are necessary as well. That makes you a murderer.
You have nothing but accusations an inference.

They had facts.

Your analogy about murder is a shitty one. The essential elements of insurrection do not include the elements on your little list.

You have nothing but accusations an inference.

They had facts.

Your analogy about murder is a shitty one. The essential elements of insurrection do not include the elements on your little list.

What facts?

They had opinions parading as fact. They didn't even have a conviction, never mind an actual indictment.

According to you they just require calling someone an insurrectionist.

That is what you're advocating with the ruling in CO. You want to disenfranchise CO voters because you mistakenly "think" Trump did something wrong with NO charges and NO convictions. Do you think before you post?

That is what you're advocating with the ruling in CO. You want to disenfranchise CO voters because you mistakenly "think" Trump did something wrong with NO charges and NO convictions. Do you think before you post?
The ruling in Colorado is because Trump DID do something wrong. They proved it in court.

Thats the difference.

I think before I post and I’m clearly smarter than you.

The ruling in Colorado is because Trump DID do something wrong.
Please link to the charges or convictions. You THINK he did something wrong so you want to disenfranchise voters, moron. No, you don't think before you post--you just parrot what the democraps and msm tell you to parrot.
They proved it in court.
Again, link to the charge and conviction. There is none. Your ignorance is on full display.

Forum List

Back