Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

Maybe. It’ll be hilarious to watch either way.

We should have done what you assholes did and wait till everyone votes and then sue in the states Trump won to take away those votes and make Biden the winner.

That’s actual disenfranchisement, and that’s what you defended.

So don’t get all sanctimonious considering your history of fucking around.

You didn't accuse us of cheating in the balloting. Which is what Trump's team though happened in those States.

But you don't care about cheating, because you rely on and approve of it as long it's it's your side doing it.

They may, or they may not....

It's going to be tricky, they have to be able to do this, without interfering in the State's constitutional right to determine and control their own elections.

The State doesn't control federal elections, the US Constitution does that.

Federal elections aren't "their own elections". That's State and local elections.

I guess. It's taken Three years to get the goods on Trump, despite him doing what he did live on national TV.

I don't think we could fabricate something on Halley or DeSatan that quickly.

I'm sure the progressive machine is up to it.

You didn't accuse us of cheating in the balloting. Which is what Trump's team though happened in those States.

But you don't care about cheating, because you rely on and approve of it as long it's it's your side doing it.
You didn’t accuse us of cheating in the balloting either. The reason you didn’t was because you couldn’t.

It was too “hard”.

Running someone ineligible for the office is cheating.

You didn’t accuse us of cheating in the balloting either. The reason you didn’t was because you couldn’t.

It was too “hard”.

Running someone ineligible for the office is cheating.

I sure as hell am accusing that.

I sure as hell am accusing that.
You can say whatever you want on this site and no one gives a shit.

You can’t take it to court because you need, wait for it, evidence.

If you take cases to court based on lies, you get in trouble. Ask Trump’s shitty lawyers about that.

So in conclusion, no one gives a shit what you say.

You can say whatever you want on this site and no one gives a shit.

You can’t take it to court because you need, wait for it, evidence.

If you take cases to court based on lies, you get in trouble. Ask Trump’s shitty lawyers about that.

So in conclusion, no one gives a shit what you say.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence of shenanigans, but of course the localities where it may have happened are heavily Dem and controlled by Dems, so of course anything that could prove it is long fucking gone.

And yet you keep coming back, rube.

Om nom nom nom.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.
R U Kidding,,,,here in Detroit,, we are fully marxist and most of these idiot females dont even know who Marx was.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence of shenanigans, but of course the localities where it may have happened are heavily Dem and controlled by Dems, so of course anything that could prove it is long fucking gone.

And yet you keep coming back, rube.

Om nom nom nom.
From the mouth of Giuliani, you’re a fucking liar.

From the mouth of Giuliani, you’re a fucking liar.

he made the mistake of accusing actual people. I am saying something bad happened, but I know I don't have enough evidence to make a case of it.

It's simply because I don't Trust Dems NOT to cheat.

And Lie.

And be authoritarian fucktards.

Like you.

he made the mistake of accusing actual people. I am saying something bad happened, but I know I don't have enough evidence to make a case of it.

It's simply because I don't Trust Dems NOT to cheat.

And Lie.

And be authoritarian fucktards.

Like you.
Ah, so you wanted to disenfranchise people because you think something bad happened and don’t have enough evidence to make a case.

That makes you the authoritarian fucktard.

Ah, so you wanted to disenfranchise people because you think something bad happened and don’t have enough evidence to make a case.

That makes you the authoritarian fucktard.

You want to let cheaters win regardless. So your protestations are hollow.

You want to let cheaters win regardless. So your protestations are hollow.
Just to be clear, these are the cheaters that you think exist but have no way of proving it.

We are supposed to disenfranchise millions of Americans based on your unproven beliefs?

That's what makes your protestation that Trump did not have a conviction hollow. You don't demand convictions to disenfranchise people in 2020, but you demand it now. Shoe is on the other foot, asshole.

Just to be clear, these are the cheaters that you think exist but have no way of proving it.

We are supposed to disenfranchise millions of Americans based on your unproven beliefs?

Because no one in power wants it proved.

We are supposed to let cheaters be ignored because it's your side doing it?

Because no one in power wants it proved.

We are supposed to let cheaters be ignored because it's your side doing it?
It can't be proved because it didn't happen, dipshit.

I guess that idea didn't come to you.

The dumb shit you guys wanted investigated was investigated and turned out to be nonsense. You won't accept that because you're likewise too stupid to be able to tell reality from the shit you want to believe.

We aren't supposed to disenfranchise people because you "think" they cheated. No one gives a shit what you think.

It can't be proved because it didn't happen, dipshit.

I guess that idea didn't come to you.

The dumb shit you guys wanted investigated was investigated and turned out to be nonsense. You won't accept that because you're likewise too stupid to be able to tell reality from the shit you want to believe.

We aren't supposed to disenfranchise people because you "think" they cheated. No one gives a shit what you think.

Oh, something happened. And some day it will come to light.

The system investigate itself and found the system did nothing wrong. LOL.

People voting who shouldn't be voting, ballot harvesting, and other voting con games disenfranchise us all.

Oh, something happened. And some day it will come to light.

The system investigate itself and found the system did nothing wrong. LOL.

People voting who shouldn't be voting, ballot harvesting, and other voting con games disenfranchise us all.
Democracy is most threatened by stupid fucks like you who believe "something happened" because you want to believe it. All you care about is winning and will convince yourself of anything and everything to believe it.

The rational people of the country can't understand how you guys can be so confident and stupid at the same time.

It was all bullshit. Years later, we still know it was all bullshit.

Democracy is most threatened by stupid fucks like you who believe "something happened" because you want to believe it. All you care about is winning and will convince yourself of anything and everything to believe it.

The rational people of the country can't understand how you guys can be so confident and stupid at the same time.

It was all bullshit. Years later, we still know it was all bullshit.

I don't care what Barr says. I care what I think and what I've seen of what happened, and the people who would be capable of doing it, the people capbable of ignoring it, and the people like you capable of supporting it.

I don't care what Barr says. I care what I think and what I've seen of what happened, and the people who would be capable of doing it, the people capbable of ignoring it, and the people like you capable of supporting it.
And how do you feel about people who say that they think Trump caused and insurrection and they saw it happened and therefore he is ineligible for to be on the ballot.

That's right. You have nothing but disdain and hatred for them because only you are allowed to be right.

Except his team knew that isn't what happened, but they acted like it did.

I'm sure the progressive machine is up to it.
Maybe you should all stop drinking the orange koolaid.

Trump isn't Jesus. He's just a dude. If your idea were good, you'd have no problem winning on them.

Forum List

Back