Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.

I mean, why not?

We all know Biden is corrupt….so red states should pull him off ballots.

Finger rape Joe does not have a chance in Florida, so let’s take him off the ballot.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

New Rules now.
Calm down. It was a narrowly found decision in one state and will be overturned by the SCOTUS

Last edited:

New Rules now.

Perhaps you missed it, but In November, a trial court in Denver found that the events on Jan. 6 satisfy the definition of insurrection, and concluded that Trump engaged in insurrection through incitement.

I mean, why not?

We all know Biden is corrupt….so red states should pull him off ballots.

Finger rape Joe does not have a chance in Florida, so let’s take him off the ballot.
Yep, and the good part is, we don't even have to prove Biden is guilty of anything. Accusations alone are enough to keep him off the ballot.

Calm down. It was a narrowly found see vision on one state and will be overturned by the SCOTUS
No
It is a judgement by a states highest court to willfully commit treason, and make no mistake, this is treason. When one handful of people can take the right to vote away from it's citizens - that is treason.
And that is what this court did. They took it upon themselves to preselect the outcome of an election.
I would say this if Texas did this to Biden.

Yes it would, just like the US Supreme Court will laugh this out of court.

It will be interesting to see which way the rule.

If it is overturned is it due to the 14th not applying to the office of president or due to a lack of a criminal conviction.

No
It is a judgement by a states highest court to willfully commit treason, and make no mistake, this is treason. When one handful of people can take the right to vote away from it's citizens - that is treason.
And that is what this court did. They took it upon themselves to preselect the outcome of an election.
I would say this if Texas did this to Biden.
You can't punish him for being an insurrectionist when he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone been found guilty of it.

It will be interesting to see which way the rule.

If it is overturned is it due to the 14th not applying to the office of president or due to a lack of a criminal conviction.
LOL. Your very own words prove it should have never happened in the first place but for a politically biased court. More proof that democrats will weaponize everything they can weaponize for political purposes.

You can't punish him for being an insurrectionist when he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone been found guilty of it.

The history of this part of the 14th we are told was to keep former members of the Confederacy from holding offices. Yet they were not charged and convicted for doing so.

Forum List

Back