NOW tell me the race riots are not Political

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
1598767318814.png

How stupid do Democrat's, Hoe Kamlla Harris, and Joe Biden are think Americans are

View attachment 382040

How stupid do Democrat's, Hoe Kamlla Harris, and Joe Biden are think Americans are

Why would you illustrate a thread that supposedly is about "race riots" with a photo of a peaceful protest? And one that includes mostly white people?

BTW: calling Sen. Harris a "hoe" is grossly disrespectful and insulting. Your comment says that you are a low-class person. Did you have parents?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 382040

Why would you illustrate a thread that supposedly is about "race riots" with a photo of a peaceful protest? And one that includes mostly white people?

BTW: calling Sen. Harris a "hoe" is grossly disrespectful and insulting. Your comment says that you are a low-class person. Did you have parents?
He calls Harris a hoe, but she has a law degree and served as an AG and U.S. Senator. Meanwhile he's shown the utmost reverence to Melania Trump, an uneducated nude model, a woman who was going broke and ready to go back to Slovenia when she took the phone number from a married man named trump.

View attachment 382040

He calls Harris a hoe, but she has a law degree and served as an AG and U.S. Senator. Meanwhile he's shown the utmost reverence to Melania Trump, an uneducated nude model, a woman who was going broke and ready to go back to Slovenia when she took the phone number from a married man named trump.

When the right-wingers oppose a woman, and particularly a woman of color, they always skip right over the person's background, education, and experience and go straight to sex-based insults. They can't stand intelligent and accomplished women. They are cowards who are incapable of mounting any sort of intelligent, substantive opposition.

P.S. trump's a mess. He gets started on the next wife while still married to the last one.

Agree with me or else.............By any means necessary.............RAISE YOUR FIST OR I'LL THREATEN YOU.

Equals......................

YOU WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR ELSE................in the sandy regions of the world............We call them terrorist.............we kill those terrorist............

Yet somehow a bunch of MORONS think it's fine to Terrorize our fellow citizens in this very country.

OBEY ME or I'll beat you into the ground...........I'll get in your face while you are minding your own business eating dinner.

YOU ARE NOW TERRORIST RAGHEADS...........

Forum List

Back