Now reefer is a PED and our star runner ms Richardson is out?

She knew the rules.

No sympathy
The punishment is not fair based on the crime. So she smoked dope, big deal, that means she should be unable to be in the Olympics.

This is what's funny:

Trump's Organization just got caught breaking the law and cheating on millions in taxes. We all have to pay Taxes, but not trump associates, they get to do what they want.
Roger Stone was convicted by a Jury for breaking laws in America, but he gets a pardon and doesn't have to be held accountable.
Paul mannafort gets a pardon too, after breaking serious serious laws. No accountability for any of these real criminals.

You people are totally pathetic sheep. You will never hold republicans accountable for serious crimes, because you are pathetic brainwashed sheep. BUT when a sprinter smokes some dope, they must be held accountable.

What a fuckin joke, this is why the GOP is the party of total failure
Hey stupid if it were up to the USA organization nothing would be done. Unfortunately for you the rule is from the global Organization. And yes LOTS of Countries still consider Pot to be an illegal substance.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy
The punishment is not fair based on the crime. So she smoked dope, big deal, that means she should be unable to be in the Olympics.

This is what's funny:

Trump's Organization just got caught breaking the law and cheating on millions in taxes. We all have to pay Taxes, but not trump associates, they get to do what they want.
Roger Stone was convicted by a Jury for breaking laws in America, but he gets a pardon and doesn't have to be held accountable.
Paul mannafort gets a pardon too, after breaking serious serious laws. No accountability for any of these real criminals.

You people are totally pathetic sheep. You will never hold republicans accountable for serious crimes, because you are pathetic brainwashed sheep. BUT when a sprinter smokes some dope, they must be held accountable.

Rules are rules....I don't give two fcks about your TDS either
Huh??
So she has to follow a pointless rule for pot, but Mannafort, Stone, Wiesselberg, and a whole bunch of other known criminals do not have to follow rules.

This is standard Trumper logic. The rules only apply to my political opposition...

You are trash.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??
So she has to follow a pointless rule for pot, but Mannafort, Stone, Wiesselberg, and a whole bunch of other known criminals do not have to follow rules.

This is standard Trumper logic. The rules only apply to my political opposition...

You are trash.

The thread topic is about her being banned for breaking a rule she knew existed

I don't give a flying monkey fck about your TDS

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.
LOL none of that has anything to do with each other. Again the US has NOTHING to do with her punishment.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

I agree, you will make any pathetic excuse possible to not hold any Trumper accountable for anything in life, then you will complete flip flop your views and say some sprinter must be held accountable for smoking dope...

You are trash.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

I agree, you will make any pathetic excuse possible to not hold any Trumper accountable for anything in life, then you will complete flip flop your views and say some sprinter must be held accountable for smoking dope...

You are trash.

If you want to whine about Trump start the 154,000th on it. Meanwhile this thread isn't it

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

You are trash.

If you want to whine about Trump start the 154,000th on it. Meanwhile this thread isn't it
translation:

Trumpers can do whatever they want and do not need to obey the laws of our country because they support my political views.

People that oppose my political voews must be held accountable for any minor infraction.

You are trash.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

You are trash.

translation:

Trumpers can do whatever they want and do not need to obey the laws of our country because they support my political views.

People that oppose my political voews must be held accountable for any minor infraction.

You are trash.

You're annoying

This is a political topic that involves the politics of reefer, PED in sports, extreme hypocrisy and BS, and now thanks to AOC toss in racism....

Ms Richardson is our best runner. She won that on merit. Now they are saying she cannot run. Why? THC!

Apparently now reefer is a PED!!

And all this time we've been told it harms your endurance/ physical fitness/lung health...

Get real. That THC can come from walking past a car with a big blunt going...

No roids. No speed. No sex change.

Reefer.

All of America should unite this weekend for ms Richardson.

Let her run!!!

She shouldn't be able to run.

It's a rule, if you don't like the rule then either don't break it or don't compete. Rules are in place for a reason, you don't get to pick and chose which ones you're ok with. That's the kind of mentality that is ruining our society, everyone wanting things to be how they want instead of realizing a rule is a rule.

If you don't like it then tell it to the olmpic committee.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

You are trash.

translation:

You are trash.

You're annoying
Yes obeying laws can be annoying, difficult even...

Let's just let all the people that support trump break any law they want. Trumpers can commit any crimes they want to and they do not have to follow known rules.

BUT when my political opposition breaks a minor infraction, they must be held accountable.

It must be nice to live in a total fantasy land.

This is why you people are a total joke.

She knew the rules.

No sympathy

This is what's funny:

Huh??

You are trash.

You are trash.

translation:

You are trash.

You're annoying
Yes obeying laws can be annoying, difficult even...

Let's just let all the people that support trump break any law they want. Trumpers can commit any crimes they want to and they do not have to follow known rules.

BUT when my political opposition breaks a minor infraction, they must be held accountable.

It must be nice to live in a total fantasy land.

This is why you people are a total joke.
Again RETARD the US has nothing to do with her suspension you are complaining about the wrong thing

I don't get it. She knowingly broke the rules, she is punished accordingly. What possible discussion is there other than whining that a person of color is held accountable for their own actions?
Duhhhh

This is what's funny:

What sad little morons you liberal hacks are. The punishment is known to all, so saying it isn't fair is just stupid. Go wallow in your TDS, you clearly have nothing of substance to add to this topic.

All the marijuana haters have is hate.

They cannot produce one single reason why the olympics should have THC on the banned list.

When you ask them, you are branded as a liberal (lol at subs) and never given an answer other than

We the self proclaimed SUB HUMANS who worship Israel and believe Jews are god's chosen people (and hence are SUB to the chosen)

We parrot
We parrot lies
We never think
We never question
We know nothing except what we parrot from Fox News and Jew fraud of Christian preacher

When you confront us about those lies, we call you a liberal!!!

So the reason why pot is still on the list is because sub humans hate it.....

Well, ya pay your money and you take your chances. If you want to compete at that level, you have to play by their rules.

It is time to stop the fascist war on those who use non-government approved recreational substances. It was policy passed in smokey back room deals in Congress that were based on lies. Billions in our tax dollar have been wasted and funneled to PayPer Prisons to house these non violent citizens for smoking a plant.

They cannot produce one single reason why the olympics should have THC on the banned list.
No use within 24 hours of your event! Because it does temporarily enhance endurance. It doesn't increase your natural ability like hgh's do.

This is a political topic that involves the politics of reefer, PED in sports, extreme hypocrisy and BS, and now thanks to AOC toss in racism....

Ms Richardson is our best runner. She won that on merit. Now they are saying she cannot run. Why? THC!

Apparently now reefer is a PED!!

And all this time we've been told it harms your endurance/ physical fitness/lung health...

Get real. That THC can come from walking past a car with a big blunt going...

No roids. No speed. No sex change.

Reefer.

All of America should unite this weekend for ms Richardson.

Let her run!!!

As long as we still win more medals than those stupid Chinese, who still let actual women compete in the women's events.

No use within 24 hours of your event! Because it does temporarily enhance endurance. It doesn't increase your natural ability like hgh's do.

It enhances endurance??

Evidence?

Actually the "evidence" from the NFLis Josh Gordon...not really, but heck Gordon was a great WR who could not stop to toking....

It enhances endurance??

Evidence?

Actually the "evidence" from the NFLis Josh Gordon...not really, but heck Gordon was a great WR who could not stop to toking....

Personal experience, long before the current trends. but.....

Cannabis may help athletes train a bit harder, since its pain-relieving properties can ease the strain on the body, while its mind-altering effects may help some athletes push a little harder when the workout gets really tough.

“Cannabis has been shown to be good for pain control and can be useful while training at non-peak levels,” explained Harvard-trained physician and cannabis therapeutics specialist Jordan Tishler to Men’s Health.

Paul Landini, a personal trainer and health educator in Toronto wrote in The Globe and Mail last year, “Marijuana can have a focusing effect, too, making it easier to get through workouts without distractions. Those are the big benefits in terms of performance.”

Rules are rules. Please feel free to let me know her right to violate the rules. I'll wait.

Demofks proving again they love to cheat to win.

Huh??

You are trash.
so rules aren't rules and shouldn't be followed? Since when?

Forum List

Back