A typical, democrat party member....who is now a "Shy" Trump voter? May they all turn out and help save America...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
An article about a democrat party member who is now a "Shy" Trump supporter........

Notice the fear about being exposed for hinting at support for Trump......the democrat party is truly evil.....and needs to be stopped.

I have lived in India for most of my life, while she has lived in the U.S. But high-speed internet enabled us to work on many projects at a software firm with branches located in our respective countries. We became friendly owing to our mutual fondness for noir cinema, Sir Roger Moore's portrayal of 007, and U.S. politics.

A fervent Democrat, she voted for Obama twice and even traveled to Washington for his inaugurations. She ardently campaigned for Hillary Clinton and was devastated when Hillary lost.

She thought Trump's "abominable lack of restraint" made him a force of chaos. Trump's "vile" tweets didn't curb her fears. When I predicted a Trump victory in August 2015, she prayed I would be wrong.

We talked about former colleagues, COVID-19, movies, finally presidential elections. Here is an approximation of how our actual conversation went as I remember it.

"Are you excited about Joe?" I asked.

"They tell me I should be," she said.

"I expected an unequivocal and prompt 'yes,'" said I.

"Much water has flowed under the bridge," she said, sounding sullen.

For me, this was nothing short of an astounding "breaking news" moment.

"What happened?" I inquired.

"You can't breathe a word about this to our U.S. folks," she said.

"I solemnly swear to secrecy," said I.

"I live in a state overseen by Democrats. My governor, senator, and representative are Democrats," she said.

"Left-wing loons?" I asked.

"That ceases to be an overstatement. When George Floyd was killed, I was gutted. Nobody deserves to die like that. I marched in a peaceful protest, not because I'm African-American, but because it was the humane thing to do," she said.

"The reverberations of the Floyd killing were heard all over the world, even here in India," I said.

"Right! The movement began with calls for police reforms, something I support. I was disturbed when they demanded to defund the police. Calls for more improvements are always welcome, but to abolish the police is preposterous. Who was making these ludicrous demands? The Democrats," she said.

There was a time when she always referred to them as "my dear Democrats."

"My cousin is a policeman. I know of the lives the police save, from arresting drug-peddlers to rescuing battered housewives. They are deterrents and protectors of society. There will be the occasional rogue cop, but generally, they are a boon, especially in impoverished neighborhoods," she said

"When I was young, the police were usually scary people whom you feared. These days, I see policemen joking around with kids, giving talks at schools. Times have changed. They undergo lots of sensitive training. I've seen the impact that the training has had on my cousin; he is much kinder and gentler since joining the force. Do you know the 'protesters' called him a traitor because he is a black policeman?" she said.

"The protests devolved into riots. I feared for my safety. Many shops near my home were vandalized and looted. The purveyors of some establishments, most of whom are black, were attacked. The damage they did to the infrastructure will take years to fix. But not a syllable of condemnation from the Democrats. In fact, they supported it, calling it peaceful. Never before have I witnessed anything this disgraceful," she said.

Biden has been a heartbreaker who acted only to get rid of all the good Trump did as President. He is just a sickening, corrupt extortionist of 47 political years who went from harrassing black voters in the recent past to hammering for and procuring a billion dollar kickback from the Ukraine and is presently puppet to the Clinton-Pelosi-Waters cabal and worse, because he can be bought by the highest bidder in secret little deep state sanctuaries.

An article about a democrat party member who is now a "Shy" Trump supporter........

Notice the fear about being exposed for hinting at support for Trump......the democrat party is truly evil.....and needs to be stopped.

I have lived in India for most of my life, while she has lived in the U.S. But high-speed internet enabled us to work on many projects at a software firm with branches located in our respective countries. We became friendly owing to our mutual fondness for noir cinema, Sir Roger Moore's portrayal of 007, and U.S. politics.

A fervent Democrat, she voted for Obama twice and even traveled to Washington for his inaugurations. She ardently campaigned for Hillary Clinton and was devastated when Hillary lost.

She thought Trump's "abominable lack of restraint" made him a force of chaos. Trump's "vile" tweets didn't curb her fears. When I predicted a Trump victory in August 2015, she prayed I would be wrong.

We talked about former colleagues, COVID-19, movies, finally presidential elections. Here is an approximation of how our actual conversation went as I remember it.

"I live in a state overseen by Democrats. My governor, senator, and representative are Democrats," she said.

"That ceases to be an overstatement. When George Floyd was killed, I was gutted. Nobody deserves to die like that. I marched in a peaceful protest, not because I'm African-American, but because it was the humane thing to do," she said.

"The reverberations of the Floyd killing were heard all over the world, even here in India," I said.

"Right! The movement began with calls for police reforms, something I support. I was disturbed when they demanded to defund the police. Calls for more improvements are always welcome, but to abolish the police is preposterous. Who was making these ludicrous demands? The Democrats," she said.

"My cousin is a policeman. I know of the lives the police save, from arresting drug-peddlers to rescuing battered housewives. They are deterrents and protectors of society. There will be the occasional rogue cop, but generally, they are a boon, especially in impoverished neighborhoods," she said

"When I was young, the police were usually scary people whom you feared. These days, I see policemen joking around with kids, giving talks at schools. Times have changed. They undergo lots of sensitive training. I've seen the impact that the training has had on my cousin; he is much kinder and gentler since joining the force. Do you know the 'protesters' called him a traitor because he is a black policeman?" she said.

"The protests devolved into riots. I feared for my safety. Many shops near my home were vandalized and looted. The purveyors of some establishments, most of whom are black, were attacked. The damage they did to the infrastructure will take years to fix. But not a syllable of condemnation from the Democrats. In fact, they supported it, calling it peaceful. Never before have I witnessed anything this disgraceful," she said.

If you support the blob, you should be ashamed. You know this too well.
Nothing new about this.

Nothing new about this.
166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

Nothing new about this.

1626058456795.png

Forum List

Back