What is actually being revealed is our efforts and presence wasn't in vain and not a waste. Until now.

There was a debate because people like you wanted the US to run around the world solving all of its problems, fighting its wars, and curing its ills...and they succeeded.
I understand how weary we all are of the US being the worlds policeman

Reagan intervened in Lebanon and lost 250 Marines

bush41 stumbled into Somalia and accomplished nothing

and yet he was right to boot Sadam out of Kuwait

Clinton has his police actions in yugoslavia

bush43 invaded Iraq

obama meddled in Libya, Egypt, and Syria where he had no business being

and those are just the more notable interventions that come to mind

there may have been at least a hundred more that I’m overlooking

And yet we are a world power with trade and geopolitical interests that are important

sometimes we have to act, but we should do it wisely

I know it seems our meddling in the ME created these. No, these groups have been around for over a thousand years. The Iraq "invasion" was not an INVASION. It was deposing a tyrant. I get it, the wmds "weren't there." We can argue that another time, but the fact is our policy had changed immediately following 911. That policy being a pro active nation rather than simply reacting.

Our entire history is us reacting to military conflict. From the war of 1812, to Pearl Harbor and on and on.

Now, with the threat that we were facing and knowing that we could no longer afford to REACT we had to be pro active. The tyrant saddam hussein was a clear tyrant in the region.

We can go as far back if you want to battle of Gallipoli.
No they haven't. find me proof of Al Qaeda or ISIS existing 100 years ago.

Certain cultures are drawn to certain types of leaders. Muslim cultures prefer to ruled by either Muslim Clerics (Iran, Afghan) or by strongman dictators (Iraq, Syria, Uzbek).

The problem is not Muslim nations. They lived for centuries in their corner of the world without disturbing anyone. The problem is the west, and their corporations. We are the

outside force that causes trouble. ISIS, al qaeda are the result of our meddling.

No they haven't. find me proof of Al Qaeda or ISIS existing 100 years ago.

Certain cultures are drawn to certain types of leaders. Muslim cultures prefer to ruled by either Muslim Clerics (Iran, Afghan) or by strongman dictators (Iraq, Syria, Uzbek).

The problem is not Muslim nations. They lived for centuries in their corner of the world without disturbing anyone. The problem is the west, and their corporations. We are the

outside force that causes trouble. ISIS, al qaeda are the result of our meddling.
You really think the muslim nations lived for centuries without disturbing anyone?

Is this what you really think?

Do me a favor and please research the Trans Sahara slave trade.

Are you really so naive to think the muslim nations weren't and have not been starting wars and invading nations since the 600s
when islam was founded?

Just an honest question. What is your education level? Just wondering cause I do not want to sound insulting. Trust me when I tell you, I am far from knowing everything.

However, speaking with a retired decorated Colonel many years ago, he gave me a small clue. He told me that in life there are the amateurs and professionals in whatever endeavor you are in. Especially war "games." He said what separates amateurs and professionals is amateurs are ALWAYS DISCUSSING WHAT THEY WOULD DO. Its our favorite thing. The professionals are studying LOGISTICS. Always.

This president ignored his military PROFESSIONALS and made an amateur decision to score political points. Trump wanted to do the same thing and he wisely listened to his MILITARY ADVISERS.

Going all over here. What is your education level if you don't mind me asking. I am 52 years old, curious how old you are. Don't have to answer if you don't want to but I just want to make sure I am not talking to a child.

bush43 invaded Iraq

And yet we are a world power with trade and geopolitical interests that are important

No...we don't,

With the exception of the Barbary Pirates we didn't really fight a war on foreign soil until the Spanish-American war in 1899, yet we were already one of the richest nations in the world. We don't need war, we don't need to police. We need open, free, commerce, that's all.
We have become a compromised, corrupt, greedy nation. Anyone that has eyes can see that this is all coming to a very quick end. It needs to. This country has turned form a beacon of hope to vile whore that everyone sucks from, most of all, our 'leaders'. Shameful.

America tried isolationism after WWI and it led us to WWII

We have just given away an important strategic prize to our enemies in Russia, China and Iran
And POSPOTUS JoeXi knows that Taliban-controlled drugs will flow from Gwadar to China.

Fears for women under Taliban rule​

During the Taliban's rule from 1996 to 2001, women were not allowed to work or go to school, and had to be accompanied by a male guardian when outside. This week, the Taliban claimed they will give women more freedom as long as Islamic law is followed. That stance that has been met with widespread skepticism.

Speaking to the AP on Saturday, Mazari said "there will be no place for women" under Taliban rule.
"In the provinces controlled by the Taliban, no women exist there any more, not even in the cities. They are all imprisoned in their homes," she told AP.
On Saturday, Zarifa Ghafari, Afghanistan's first female mayor, had told UK media outlet iNews that she was just waiting for the Taliban to find her.
"I'm sitting here waiting for them to come," she said. "There is no one to help me or my family. I'm just sitting with them and my husband. And they will come for people like me and kill me. I can't leave my family. And anyway, where would I go?"

Just a story of what had been happening in Afghanistan for those who think it was all in vain. The country without the taliban in charge had freedoms. We had a legitimate Ally in the region where it was impossible for a terror organization to have true safe haven.

Now there is mass murder. Women are getting brutalized and terrorist organizations that are absolutely determined to see our destruction now have their place back. They will also be very emboldened in believing they won, which Biden made sure they did.

The American leftists are the absolute worst. Such an unreal threat to human liberty around the world.

Why did W refuse to help TNA win the afghan civil war against Taliban?

That war was ongoing when we arrived.

W had the opportunity to help the anti-Taliban afghans off Taliban, and instead flipped off TNA with the Axis of Evil speech.....

We had no reason to go to afghan. After flipping off TNA, our deployment was "just sitting there" with "no target" according to marines and pat Tillman...

No target

Why?

911 was a fraud

You really think the muslim nations lived for centuries without disturbing anyone?

Is this what you really think?

Do me a favor and please research the Trans Sahara slave trade.

Are you really so naive to think the muslim nations weren't and have not been starting wars and invading nations since the 600s
when islam was founded?

Just an honest question. What is your education level? Just wondering cause I do not want to sound insulting. Trust me when I tell you, I am far from knowing everything.

However, speaking with a retired decorated Colonel many years ago, he gave me a small clue. He told me that in life there are the amateurs and professionals in whatever endeavor you are in. Especially war "games." He said what separates amateurs and professionals is amateurs are ALWAYS DISCUSSING WHAT THEY WOULD DO. Its our favorite thing. The professionals are studying LOGISTICS. Always.

This president ignored his military PROFESSIONALS and made an amateur decision to score political points. Trump wanted to do the same thing and he wisely listened to his MILITARY ADVISERS.

Going all over here. What is your education level if you don't mind me asking. I am 52 years old, curious how old you are. Don't have to answer if you don't want to but I just want to make sure I am talking to a child.
Did I say anyone? Muslim countries fought each other like cats and dogs. There was a slave trade. What does that have to do with global terrorism?
What does that have to do with Al Qaeda? ISIS? Al Shabaab?

Do yourself a favor and read up on Sayyid Qutb. He was the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood...the OG...of OG terror organizations.

That is modern terrorism. that is the mindset that fomented modern terror.

Watch this, it will explain a lot.

No...we don't,
This isnt 1902

America could have avoided most of the minor skirmishes of the 19th and early 20th Century because there was not s major sized enemy threatening our existance

at first we were saved by the vast atlantic and pacific oceans, and by the fact that England ruled the waves

but we could not avoid the major conflicts

nor can we ignore our responsibility as a major world power today

we do it for world peace and stability and we fo it for ourselves

Did I say anyone? Muslim countries fought each other like cats and dogs. There was a slave trade. What does that have to do with global terrorism?
What does that have to do with Al Qaeda? ISIS? Al Shabaab?

Do yourself a favor and read up on Sayyid Qutb. He was the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood...the OG...of OG terror organizations.

That is modern terrorism. that is the mindset that fomented modern terror.

Watch this, it will explain a lot.

Sigh....

It isn't as simple and cut and dry as simply getting out of the ME and everything will be or would have been hunky dory.

As a world power that PREACHES FREEDOM, it is a GINORMOUS RESPONSIBILITY that we do NOT abandon the oppressed.

We still do it and that is OUR SIN that we are paying for now. We went to bed with the devil many times and yes it is because of greed. A DEADLY SIN.

There were reasons why we didn't have trade with the ussr or their satellite nations like Cuba. Because of their reprehensible treatment of their people.

We did not have those same principles with China or Vietnam or Pakistan and other counties that have horrific labor practices and oppress people all around the world.

But their cheap labor was just too tempting for our beloved CEOs who as we know bow at the alter of the almighty dollar.

Which is the reason why one the biggest enemies to CAPITALISM are CAPTIALISTS. Perpetually trying to find ways to 86 the small business owner and create absolute monopolies.

All of that is true, however it is still our RESPONSIBILITY AS A WORLD POWER to protect the oppressed and downtrodden by world tyrants. It is a SIN to turn our indifferent backs to their needs.

That is the cross that we carry as that world power preaching freedom.

This isnt 1902

America could have avoided most of the minor skirmishes of the 19th and early 20th Century because there was not s major sized enemy threatening our existance

at first we were saved by the vast atlantic and pacific oceans, and by the fact that England ruled the waves

but we could not avoid the major conflicts

nor can we ignore our responsibility as a major world power today

we do it for world peace and stability and we fo it for ourselves

England wasn't our protector, they were our competitor for MOST of our history. We had our own navy to protect our interests. All of this Brit dick sucking over the last 50 years is a relatively new phenomenon, and MOSTLY tied to the USD overtaking the Pound Sterling as the medium of business exchange.
We could have absolutely avoided most major conflicts save war with Japan over Pearl Harbor. Some would argue we were even asking for that by supporting British Colonial activities, and embargoes of the Imperial Japanese. NOT OUR CONCERN.
You are brainwashed into thinking this world REQUIRES American intervention, it most certainly does not.
Go wash your brain, it's infested with globalist mites.

you take the last word.

Last edited:
Sigh....

It isn't as simple and cut and dry as simply getting out of the ME and everything will be or would have been hunky dory.

As a world power that PREACHES FREEDOM, it is a GINORMOUS RESPONSIBILITY that we do NOT abandon the oppressed.

We still do it and that is OUR SIN that we are paying for now. We went to bed with the devil many times and yes it is because of greed. A DEADLY SIN.

There were reasons why we didn't have trade with the ussr or their satellite nations like Cuba. Because of their reprehensible treatment of their people.

We did not have those same principles with China or Vietnam or Pakistan and other counties that have horrific labor practices and oppress people all around the world.

But their cheap labor was just too tempting for our beloved CEOs who as we know bow at the alter of the almighty dollar.

Which is the reason why one the biggest enemies to CAPITALISM are CAPTIALISTS. Perpetually trying to find ways to 86 the small business owner and create absolute monopolies.

All of that is true, however it is still our RESPONSIBILITY AS A WORLD POWER to protect the oppressed and downtrodden by world tyrants. It is a SIN to turn our indifferent backs to their needs.

That is the cross that we carry as that world power preaching freedom.
Well, no it's not as simple as....anything. We have made our bed. Military, and overt political retraction takes time.

America needs to go back to what made it great. Not open borders, not internationalism, not policing the world.

Sadly, we are a country in severe collapse. We are filling our borders with substandard peoples.

We are polluting our congress with corrupt, idiotic politicians, and we are degrading our culture.

God no longer blesses this nation. It is obvious. Start storing beans, the collapse is here.

you take the last word.

Some would argue we were even asking for that by supporting British Colonial activities, and embargoes of the Imperial Japanese. NOT OUR CONCERN.
There were no limits to japanese ambitions in the far east

their treatment of china alone was enough to tell us japan was a threat to all respectable nations

Just as china’s treatment of Tibet, the Uighers, falon gong, and other political prisoners makes them a threat to the human rights of everyone

bush43 invaded Iraq

Trade with geopolitics confronts a Jeffersonian wall when mental diseases such as religion want to do sharia and state building. JoeXi and his son will now benefit from increased Chinese drug traffic through Gwadar Port. Was Floyd’s fentanyl Chinese too?

JoeXi and his son will now benefit from increased Chinese drug traffic through Gwadar Port. Was Floyd’s fentanyl Chinese too?
I give JoeXi a little more credit than you do

I think that when he was a lowly senator/VP with no realistic chance of being president he consoled himself by padding his pockets

and his crackhead son may still be doing that

but the Oval Office is a transformative experience and I suspect old joe is playing for the history books now

Fears for women under Taliban rule​

During the Taliban's rule from 1996 to 2001, women were not allowed to work or go to school, and had to be accompanied by a male guardian when outside. This week, the Taliban claimed they will give women more freedom as long as Islamic law is followed. That stance that has been met with widespread skepticism.

Speaking to the AP on Saturday, Mazari said "there will be no place for women" under Taliban rule.
"In the provinces controlled by the Taliban, no women exist there any more, not even in the cities. They are all imprisoned in their homes," she told AP.
On Saturday, Zarifa Ghafari, Afghanistan's first female mayor, had told UK media outlet iNews that she was just waiting for the Taliban to find her.
"I'm sitting here waiting for them to come," she said. "There is no one to help me or my family. I'm just sitting with them and my husband. And they will come for people like me and kill me. I can't leave my family. And anyway, where would I go?"

Just a story of what had been happening in Afghanistan for those who think it was all in vain. The country without the taliban in charge had freedoms. We had a legitimate Ally in the region where it was impossible for a terror organization to have true safe haven.

Now there is mass murder. Women are getting brutalized and terrorist organizations that are absolutely determined to see our destruction now have their place back. They will also be very emboldened in believing they won, which Biden made sure they did.

The American leftists are the absolute worst. Such an unreal threat to human liberty around the world.
No. It was a total waste and all our troops died in vane.

Your dumb hatred of the left is dumb.

Forum List

Back