Now Israel bombs Syria again for no reason except pure aggression

and you're paying for it stupid Americans

Israel Follows Biden War Crimes by Bombing Syria Again

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.
Bidens a jew?
Bidens a jew?

Biden's a carcass.

What's the use of having a military like Israel has if they don't use it....

I am all for it......Send our troops back home and let Israel give it a shot

If you're referring to Dispensationalism, that's been around for more than a century. However, since the modern state of Israel has only existed as an independent state since 1948, yes, the focus on Israel is young.

My point is that Zionism is not the only thing driving our foreign policy, nor is it the main thing driving it. It is significant, but it's also convenient to other interests.

You can view it similarly to our relations with Taiwan. A lot of the world doesn't recognize Taiwan to the same extent that we do, because it offends China. We make certain concessions to China, but we still keep a military presence near Taiwan due to business interests we have there and its strategic value.

Israel is similar. They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere. Israel also sometimes takes actions for us as a proxy (like the recent strike on Syria).

I'm not saying this serves the interests of you or me. It serves the interests of the elite running our government. I would prefer we distanced ourselves from the Middle East in general, but until we resolve our dependency on the existence of the petrodollar, it's not going to happen.
" They end up taking the brunt of many Islamist terror attacks. If Israel ceased to exist, that would free up more of their resources to use in the West and elsewhere"

There were no "Islamist terror attacks" until the crime against humanity was established in 1948. If Israel ceased to exist, "Islamist terrorism" would, too, I'd bet.
That phrase is relatively new, but Europe and the West in general have been in conflict with the Middle East for a while. Even if Israel ceased to exist, Islamic terrorism would still exist, and we'd still be involved in the Middle East due to the petrodollar.

Why exactly is Israel a "crime against humanity"? Also, how are Israel's actions any worse than that of the Palestinians or the enablers of their radicalism?

I think Israel has a right to exist, but I'm not in support of their settlement policies. Overall, I see many problems with Israel, but I also see problems with their enemies. It's kind of hard to consider Israel a great evil when their enemies are often on par with them or worse in terms of their actions.
That phrase is relatively new, but Europe and the West in general have been in conflict with the Middle East for a while. Even if Israel ceased to exist, Islamic terrorism would still exist, and we'd still be involved in the Middle East due to the petrodollar.

"We'd" still be "involved"?

By "we" do you mean the US military? The petrodollar didn't invade Iraq in 2003. We got wagged by out bloodthirsty tail.

Israel has been responsible for the deaths of many millions of innocent people, and will be responsible for many many millions more, I'm afraid, barring a worldwide Great Awakening. Oh well, the US is about used up and Jews will be fleeing another country they've destroyed, leaving behind them the smoldering ruins of a once great civilization and the polyglot inchoate mess with whom they've replaced the natives as they are in France. I wonder who the next victim will be. China?

By "we" do you mean the US military? The petrodollar didn't invade Iraq in 2003. We got wagged by out bloodthirsty tail.

Israel has been responsible for the deaths of many millions of innocent people, and will be responsible for many many millions more, I'm afraid, barring a worldwide Great Awakening. Oh well, the US is about used up and Jews will be fleeing another country they've destroyed, leaving behind them the smoldering ruins of a once great civilization and the polyglot inchoate mess with whom they've replaced the natives as they are in France. I wonder who the next victim will be. China?
Millions? If you want to say thousands, sure. Millions seems a stretch though.

China is more likely to victimize a lot of the world, including Israel.

When was the last time China bombed someone? Israel attacks someone every Thursday.

When was the last time China bombed someone? Israel attacks someone every Thursday.
And how often do the Palestinians attack Israel?

Are you talking about that 14-year-old who threw the rock at the Israeli armored vehicle after Israeli snipers blew his older brother's kneecaps out?

Are you talking about that 14-year-old who threw the rock at the Israeli armored vehicle after Israeli snipers blew his older brother's kneecaps out?
I'm talking about the various rocket attacks that they send into Israel.

I'm talking about the various rocket attacks that they send into Israel.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Israel carried out a new bombing at targets to the south of the Syrian capital Damascus at late night on the last day of the month of ‘love’ and the new ‘diversified’, ‘diplomacy-driven’, ‘inclusive’ regime at the White House.

I hate our country under Jewish rule. It is no longer a country we can be proud of.

Why do you love the Butcher of Damascus so much?

Are you an atheist? In this verse God speaks to Israel.

Genesis 12:3

King James Bible
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Nice! Fuck Syria, and long live Israel.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

We however, have no use being there and meddling in the region.
The rest of the world hates us now, too, so it isn't just me. Hey, thanks, Jews. Thanks for making us as hated as you are.
No, the world loves us, which is why everyone tries to come here.

I don’t have any problem with Israel bombing any of the hostile Muslims surrounding them. They need to in order to survive.

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"

Would you agree to let foreign refugees take over your farms, villages and orchards, mistreat you and stand silent when they took more?
Thats what happens when muslim shit heads go suicide bombing night clubs and restaurants in Israel. Dont like the response? Tough shit.

Fear is a way to manipulate your citizens and control them.

Well it's not like the Muslims haven't attacked Israel, strange you loons don't, wail, whine and moan about that.

I'll stand with Israel and them "Jews"

Would you agree to let foreign refugees take over your farms, villages and orchards, mistreat you and stand silent when they took more?
Thats what happens when muslim shit heads go suicide bombing night clubs and restaurants in Israel. Dont like the response? Tough shit.

Something recent or 40 years ago?

Forum List

Back