Now Israel bombs Syria again for no reason except pure aggression

Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

In the first place Russia is our natural ally. The only reason there is conflict between us is the constant warmongering by Jewish interests and the Jewish-controlled press in the United States perpetrating a fundamental tactic of a hostile Jewish minority: Let's you and him fight.

Secondly, however you want to define "terrorism", Israel and its poodle, the USA, are the terrorists. Period.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it beautifully.:thup: Death angel can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.lol
I don't really understand why people hate Israel so much. I don't love them or hate them. I feel basically the same about the Palestinians and Iran. As for Russia, I don't hate them either, although I'm wary of them.
I don't really understand why people hate Israel so much. I don't love them or hate them. I feel basically the same about the Palestinians and Iran. As for Russia, I don't hate them either, although I'm wary of them.

Iran doesn't have an American-Iranian Public Affairs Committee corrupting our Congress and manipulating us into genociding its neighbors.

Russia never knowingly attacked a US military surveillance ship in international waters for 45 minutes, even strafing American sailors in the water, in hopes of goading us into attacking Egypt for them (Russia, in fact, offered to send a medical ship to help our guys, but was rebuffed by Dirty Admiral John McCain Sr, the father of American treason)

The Palestinians didn't blow up the World Trade Center killing 3,000 innocent Americans or assassinate one of our presidents in Dallas, and then his brother in Oakland
Actually, RFK was killed by a Palestinian -- Sirhan Sirhan.
I'll bet you believe in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers, too

Zionism plays a part, but it's also about Iran. We're friends with Saudi Arabia because they do business with us. We'd be friends with Iran were it not for their alliance with Russia and their funding of terrorism against Israel.

In the first place Russia is our natural ally. The only reason there is conflict between us is the constant warmongering by Jewish interests and the Jewish-controlled press in the United States perpetrating a fundamental tactic of a hostile Jewish minority: Let's you and him fight.

Secondly, however you want to define "terrorism", Israel and its poodle, the USA, are the terrorists. Period.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You nailed it beautifully.:thup: Death angel can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.lol

Iran doesn't have an American-Iranian Public Affairs Committee corrupting our Congress and manipulating us into genociding its neighbors.

Russia never knowingly attacked a US military surveillance ship in international waters for 45 minutes, even strafing American sailors in the water, in hopes of goading us into attacking Egypt for them (Russia, in fact, offered to send a medical ship to help our guys, but was rebuffed by Dirty Admiral John McCain Sr, the father of American treason)

The Palestinians didn't blow up the World Trade Center killing 3,000 innocent Americans or assassinate one of our presidents in Dallas, and then his brother in Oakland
Actually, RFK was killed by a Palestinian -- Sirhan Sirhan.
I'll bet you believe in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers, too
I believe what we've been told isn't the full truth, but it never is.

Forum List

Back