November Predictions

Yes, I agree. In fact, the "mainstream media" has already announced election results, beginning weeks ago. It will be a Republican house and senate.

There really is no practical "democratic process" in this country any longer, since elections have become fully controlled by media messaging. And the messages are purchased by those with the greatest interest and wealth. Americans are truly sheep.

Republicans do well when the majority of voters are too apathetic or discouraged to participate.

This is just another disingenuous liberal thread masquerading as legitimate political discussion. The OP believes that "stalemate" can only be avoided by Democratic control of all branches of government, and that the only thing preventing that desired outcome is apathetic or discouraged voters. Pathetic as well as delusional.

Republicans were hoping voter ID laws would help them out with that but the Supreme Court doesn't agree.
If you didnt have misinformation you'd have no information at all.
Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID Law
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state 8217 s union voter ID laws - The Washington Post
BREAKING Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana Voter ID Law Redstate

Democrats have presided over the biggest failure of policy since the New Deal. They own this crap and the voters are going to spank them mightily.

Looks like Republicans can cheat their way through again. It's not all going their way though.

Arkansas Supreme Court strikes down voter ID law Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art
How is that even responsive? Do you think Arkansas controls the government?

Here's the deal, Dobsy.....The republicans WILL take the Senate. This will cause "something wonderful" to happen. Your Liberal Nazi counterparts will be FORCED to vote on all this legislation that has been sitting on that piece of gutter trash' Harry Reids desk for the last couple of years. PUBLIC RECORD. Fodder for 2016.

Hillary (If she runs - right now I doubt she will) will have THAT to contend with. Game. Set. Match.

Maybe they can try to repeal Obamacare for the ten thousandth time....that should make them very popular in 2016.

They will NOT "repeal" OBarrycare. They will defund it. Then, they will REPLACE it with something that we don't have to "pass to see what's in it".

Laughable; Republicans have no plan to reform health care, never did, never would have.

Ignorance is the only excuse you have.

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress -- while pushing their own health care overhauls -- have criticized Republicans as offering only opposition and no ideas for reform, but the GOP, despite the lack of media attention, has introduced three health care bills.

The three Republican bills total almost 400 pages and have been on the table since May and June.

In May, Republicans in the House and the Senate formed a bicameral coalition to produce the130-page “Patients Choice Act of 2009.”

In June, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) introduced the “Health Care Freedom Plan,” a 41-page proposal.

And in July, the Republican Study Committee, under the leadership of Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), unveiled the “Empowering Patients First Act,” a 130-page plan.

The GOP had ten years to do something but did not, free market forces failed and left more than 40 million uninsured, and you are crazy if you think the American voter is letting Congress take us backwards.

I merely pointed out the ignorance displayed in this statement:
"Republicans have no plan to reform health care, never did, never would have."

I have not checked on the status of the Republican proposals and may find that they were passed as bills and are sitting in Harry Reid's in basket or being ignore in a Senate Democrat controlled committee. Perhaps I will do that, but I have already shown what lies the low information voter puts on the board.

Republicans do well when the majority of voters are too apathetic or discouraged to participate.

This is just another disingenuous liberal thread masquerading as legitimate political discussion. The OP believes that "stalemate" can only be avoided by Democratic control of all branches of government, and that the only thing preventing that desired outcome is apathetic or discouraged voters. Pathetic as well as delusional.

Republicans were hoping voter ID laws would help them out with that but the Supreme Court doesn't agree.
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state 8217 s union voter ID laws - The Washington Post

Democrats have presided over the biggest failure of policy since the New Deal. They own this crap and the voters are going to spank them mightily.

Looks like Republicans can cheat their way through again. It's not all going their way though.

Arkansas Supreme Court strikes down voter ID law Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art
It means the issue is far from settled.

Looks like Republicans can cheat their way through again.

Here's the deal, Dobsy.....The republicans WILL take the Senate. This will cause "something wonderful" to happen. Your Liberal Nazi counterparts will be FORCED to vote on all this legislation that has been sitting on that piece of gutter trash' Harry Reids desk for the last couple of years. PUBLIC RECORD. Fodder for 2016.

Hillary (If she runs - right now I doubt she will) will have THAT to contend with. Game. Set. Match.

Maybe they can try to repeal Obamacare for the ten thousandth time....that should make them very popular in 2016.

They will NOT "repeal" OBarrycare. They will defund it. Then, they will REPLACE it with something that we don't have to "pass to see what's in it".

Laughable; Republicans have no plan to reform health care, never did, never would have.

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress -- while pushing their own health care overhauls -- have criticized Republicans as offering only opposition and no ideas for reform, but the GOP, despite the lack of media attention, has introduced three health care bills.

The three Republican bills total almost 400 pages and have been on the table since May and June.

In May, Republicans in the House and the Senate formed a bicameral coalition to produce the130-page “Patients Choice Act of 2009.”

In June, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) introduced the “Health Care Freedom Plan,” a 41-page proposal.

And in July, the Republican Study Committee, under the leadership of Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), unveiled the “Empowering Patients First Act,” a 130-page plan.

No you misunderstood, I meant actual comprehensive health care reform........not more Republican horse shit.

It means the issue is far from settled.
Translation: I pulled one out of my ass.
The issue is settled and the states I mentioned require voter ID.

No you misunderstood, I meant actual comprehensive health care reform........not more Republican horse shit.
Translation: I'll keep beating Dem talking points until you give up.

Yeah, there have been several comprehensive GOP reform plans. Every one of them would be better than the shit Democrats foisted on this country.

Yeah, there have been several comprehensive GOP reform plans. Every one of them would be better than the shit Democrats foisted on this country.

The step child of Romneycare, filled with Republican's best ideas.

Which is why it got zero Republican votes, right?

Your talking points are simply bullshit. That you choose to repeat them speaks to your inability to think and lack of knowledge.

Translation: I voted for Obama and he never said if you like your plan you can keep it, period. I do know horseshit when I hear it.

Which is why it got zero Republican votes, right?

Your talking points are simply bullshit. That you choose to repeat them speaks to your inability to think and lack of knowledge.

And yet you just can't seem to tear yourself away......can you professor.

Republicans never had any intention of dealing with health care. If not for Obamacare reforming health care would still be on their list of things to do......some time....maybe.

Of course Americans historically reject one party government, so after the Republicans win big in 2014 they can look forward to losing in 2016.
Jujst like the Dems in 2006, right?

It took the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, and arguably the 2008 crash to produce the double wins in 2006 and 2008 for the Democrats.

What have the Democrats done since Obama got re-elected in 2012 to produce something similar? Particularly with the do-nothing congress we have.

Of course Americans historically reject one party government, so after the Republicans win big in 2014 they can look forward to losing in 2016.
Jujst like the Dems in 2006, right?

It took the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, and arguably the 2008 crash to produce the double wins in 2006 and 2008 for the Democrats.

What have the Democrats done since Obama got re-elected in 2012 to produce something similar? Particularly with the do-nothing congress we have.

I'll tell you what Democrats didn't do.....they didn't invade another country, precipitate an economic crash, or leave a city full of people stranded in a hurricane.

We in the GOP do not get a "just once more" on a new health care program. We and the market forces gave that up with the more 40mm folks we helped to stand without affordable, quality, and accessible health care.

ACA is here to day. Period.

What we can do is to work to make it better.

Forum List

Back