November Predictions

Gee we only have what? four threads on this going.
Yes, a GOP Senate will force votes on issues that Democrats will have to own going into the next election. And Obama will have to own as a veto.

Then why don't you go comment on one of those threads instead of wasting everyone's time.

He's lost in time, thinking that Obama's going to run again. LOL!!!

He's still trying to figure out why Hillary wasn't elected in 2008.

The Republicans will take control of the Senate and gain seats in Congress. Net result for Republicans: Nothing. Nothing but continued political stalemate.
Yes, I agree. In fact, the "mainstream media" has already announced election results, beginning weeks ago. It will be a Republican house and senate.

There really is no practical "democratic process" in this country any longer, since elections have become fully controlled by media messaging. And the messages are purchased by those with the greatest interest and wealth. Americans are truly sheep.

Republicans do well when the majority of voters are too apathetic or discouraged to participate.

This is just another disingenuous liberal thread masquerading as legitimate political discussion. The OP believes that "stalemate" can only be avoided by Democratic control of all branches of government, and that the only thing preventing that desired outcome is apathetic or discouraged voters. Pathetic as well as delusional.

I'm sticking with my prediction that I've had all along.

GOP will gain a few seats in the House, and a few seats in the Senate but not enough to take the majority role in the Senate.

A decade ago the Dims would be in deep deep shit right now, they would lose the Senate by several seats, and there would be a tidal wave in the House.

In America 2014 however, we simply have reached that tipping point where the majority of Americans want the government to take care of much of their lives. Because of that, the Dims losses will not be nearly as deep as it once was, in fact the only reason they won't GAIN seats is because Obama is very unpopular, and many Dims will stay home.
The GOP voters on the other hand are more likely to show up and actually vote.

The Republicans will take control of the Senate and gain seats in Congress. Net result for Republicans: Nothing. Nothing but continued political stalemate.
Yes, I agree. In fact, the "mainstream media" has already announced election results, beginning weeks ago. It will be a Republican house and senate.

There really is no practical "democratic process" in this country any longer, since elections have become fully controlled by media messaging. And the messages are purchased by those with the greatest interest and wealth. Americans are truly sheep.

Republicans do well when the majority of voters are too apathetic or discouraged to participate.

This is just another disingenuous liberal thread masquerading as legitimate political discussion. The OP believes that "stalemate" can only be avoided by Democratic control of all branches of government, and that the only thing preventing that desired outcome is apathetic or discouraged voters. Pathetic as well as delusional.

Republicans were hoping voter ID laws would help them out with that but the Supreme Court doesn't agree.

Republicans were hoping voter ID laws would help them out with that but the Supreme Court doesn't agree.
If you didnt have misinformation you'd have no information at all.
Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID Law
Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state 8217 s union voter ID laws - The Washington Post
BREAKING Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana Voter ID Law Redstate

Democrats have presided over the biggest failure of policy since the New Deal. They own this crap and the voters are going to spank them mightily.

GOP will gain a few seats in the House, and a few seats in the Senate but not enough to take the majority role in the Senate.

A decade ago the Dims would be in deep deep shit right now, they would lose the Senate by several seats, and there would be a tidal wave in the House.

In America 2014 however, we simply have reached that tipping point where the majority of Americans want the government to take care of much of their lives. Because of that, the Dims losses will not be nearly as deep as it once was, in fact the only reason they won't GAIN seats is because Obama is very unpopular, and many Dims will stay home.

Here's my prediction:

Senate: The GOP will win at least 52 seats and possibly as many as 55.
Governors: GOP will break even or at most lose one net governorship
House: GOP will pad their lead in the house by 7-12 seats.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Here's my prediction:

Senate: The GOP will win at least 52 seats and possibly as many as 55.
Governors: GOP will break even or at most lose one net governorship
House: GOP will pad their lead in the house by 7-12 seats.

That's pretty much where I stand right now. I have already voted - straight republican (See Allyson? I'm not afraid to announce my vote!!) - and I fully expect November 4th to be a big win for republicans.

Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state 8217 s union voter ID laws - The Washington Post

Democrats have presided over the biggest failure of policy since the New Deal. They own this crap and the voters are going to spank them mightily.

Looks like Republicans can cheat their way through again. It's not all going their way though.

Arkansas Supreme Court strikes down voter ID law Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

Last edited:

Looks like Republicans can cheat their way through again.

Here's the deal, Dobsy.....The republicans WILL take the Senate. This will cause "something wonderful" to happen. Your Liberal Nazi counterparts will be FORCED to vote on all this legislation that has been sitting on that piece of gutter trash' Harry Reids desk for the last couple of years. PUBLIC RECORD. Fodder for 2016.

Hillary (If she runs - right now I doubt she will) will have THAT to contend with. Game. Set. Match.

Here's the deal, Dobsy.....The republicans WILL take the Senate. This will cause "something wonderful" to happen. Your Liberal Nazi counterparts will be FORCED to vote on all this legislation that has been sitting on that piece of gutter trash' Harry Reids desk for the last couple of years. PUBLIC RECORD. Fodder for 2016.

Hillary (If she runs - right now I doubt she will) will have THAT to contend with. Game. Set. Match.

Maybe they can try to repeal Obamacare for the ten thousandth time....that should make them very popular in 2016.

Maybe they can try to repeal Obamacare for the ten thousandth time....that should make them very popular in 2016.

They will NOT "repeal" OBarrycare. They will defund it. Then, they will REPLACE it with something that we don't have to "pass to see what's in it".

They will NOT "repeal" OBarrycare. They will defund it. Then, they will REPLACE it with something that we don't have to "pass to see what's in it".

Laughable; Republicans have no plan to reform health care, never did, never would have.

They won't defund it all. Different GOP in the House next Jan, most of the TeaP creeps will be gone. And if the did, Obama would use an EO to find the $$$.

You want a GOP presidency in 2016? Better start to work on passing some bills in 2015.

Laughable; Republicans have no plan to reform health care, never did, never would have.

Sit back and watch and see. You ARE right, though. If the idiots on the left hadn't made this initial complete and utter disaster that is OBarrycare - No changes would have ever been possible. As it is - democrats have screwed the pooch so badly, that SOMEONE has to fix this mess. In walks the republicans.

They won't defund it all. Different GOP in the House next Jan, most of the TeaP creeps will be gone. And if the did, Obama would use an EO to find the $$$.

You want a GOP presidency in 2016? Better start to work on passing some bills in 2015.

You don't get it, do you fool? Once republicans take the Senate, voting will begin on all that legislation that has been sitting on that ass clowns desk for the last 6 years. Democrats will FINALLY have to go on the record with their votes. YOU LOSE in 16. Hillary won't run having to defend that bullshit and any other "tree hugger" that you clowns put forth will be creamed. Game. Set. Match.

Ignorance is the only excuse you have.

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress -- while pushing their own health care overhauls -- have criticized Republicans as offering only opposition and no ideas for reform, but the GOP, despite the lack of media attention, has introduced three health care bills.

The three Republican bills total almost 400 pages and have been on the table since May and June.

In May, Republicans in the House and the Senate formed a bicameral coalition to produce the130-page “Patients Choice Act of 2009.”

In June, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) introduced the “Health Care Freedom Plan,” a 41-page proposal.

And in July, the Republican Study Committee, under the leadership of Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), unveiled the “Empowering Patients First Act,” a 130-page plan.

You true believes on the far left and the far right are all the same: doing the same things over and over yet getting the same losing results.

ACA ain't going nowhere, chump. That is set in stone.

Ignorance is the only excuse you have.

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress -- while pushing their own health care overhauls -- have criticized Republicans as offering only opposition and no ideas for reform, but the GOP, despite the lack of media attention, has introduced three health care bills.

The three Republican bills total almost 400 pages and have been on the table since May and June.

In May, Republicans in the House and the Senate formed a bicameral coalition to produce the130-page “Patients Choice Act of 2009.”

In June, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) introduced the “Health Care Freedom Plan,” a 41-page proposal.

And in July, the Republican Study Committee, under the leadership of Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), unveiled the “Empowering Patients First Act,” a 130-page plan.

The GOP had ten years to do something but did not, free market forces failed and left more than 40 million uninsured, and you are crazy if you think the American voter is letting Congress take us backwards.

Forum List

Back