Notice how the graph depicting earthquakes is like the graph showing global warming?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Yes, there is that old hockey stick again. But this time it shows earthquakes. So many alarmists persist in their own graph, let's show them our graph of earthquakes and tell them nicely of course, that man causes earthquakes. Now I suggest you butter your popcorn to watch them go over this one too.

Yes, there is that old hockey stick again. But this time it shows earthquakes. So many alarmists persist in their own graph, let's show them our graph of earthquakes and tell them nicely of course, that man causes earthquakes. Now I suggest you butter your popcorn to watch them go over this one too.

Must have factored in fracking earthquakes in OK.

Still trying to make the earth flat eh bob.

Must have factored in fracking earthquakes in OK.

Still trying to make the earth flat eh bob.
The hockey stick does remind me of houseflies leaping up and down. And graphing it to vastly exaggerate the height. The hockey stick is not the real world. It should appear virtually flat.

The hockey stick does remind me of houseflies leaping up and down. And graphing it to vastly exaggerate the height. The hockey stick is not the real world. It should appear virtually flat.
By what measure bob? Ignoring facts for political purposes.

By the way houseflies leaping? Seriously

Send this to Crock , our resident Climate Change Gullible .
Could save him from a self induced heart attack .

By what measure bob? Ignoring facts for political purposes.

By the way houseflies leaping? Seriously
I criticised the graph is all. Sure, I don't like the way the Hockey Stick works either. At least there is hope you will join me in not liking the hockey stick which is nutty way to discuss climate.

Actually, the graphs are nothing alike. One shows an increase jn earth quakes in the last 15 years in about .01% of the Earth's surface, while the other shows a global spike in temperature anomalies over the last 100 years.

Another useless denier thread.

I criticised the graph is all. Sure, I don't like the way the Hockey Stick works either. At least there is hope you will join me in not liking the hockey stick which is nutty way to discuss climate.
Ah, you assume that you can be discussed with on the topic of climate change. When I last attempted to do this you offered a petro dude.

Can you deny everything that you see in the news as false. No crazy fire seasons like we have seen in Canada and Australia?

Why deny that Las Vegas had 10x the amount of consecutive days over 110 degrees.

Dude, look your grandkids in the eye and tell them you don’t care what planet they get.

Ah, you assume that you can be discussed with on the topic of climate change. When I last attempted to do this you offered a petro dude.

Can you deny everything that you see in the news as false. No crazy fire seasons like we have seen in Canada and Australia?

Why deny that Las Vegas had 10x the amount of consecutive days over 110 degrees.

Dude, look your grandkids in the eye and tell them you don’t care what planet they get.
It gets hot in the desert in July and August. This was a news event for dunderheads.

Why deny that Las Vegas had 10x the amount of consecutive days over 110 degrees
so what year was this?....

Actually, the graphs are nothing alike. One shows an increase jn earth quakes in the last 15 years in about .01% of the Earth's surface, while the other shows a global spike in temperature anomalies over the last 100 years.

Another useless denier thread.
Look at both graphs again. Both show fast rising over a short time span.

Why is Iceland splitting apart?
Because Iceland lies on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, it is being split by the movements of the shifting tectonic plates. The plates are moving apart, one to the east, the other to the west, and both the North American and the Eurasian systems are moving to the northwest across the hotspot. The more the tectonic plates shift, the more volcanoes we'll see, too.

In the eastern part of our country, oil and gas hold up the shale layers which are extremely brittle. When they suck out the oil, the shale falls and shatters. It causes tremors when it does.
And we have the New Madrid fault line that is much larger than the San Andreas fault line.
And none of it has a thing to do with climate change.

Forum List

Back