Notice how none of the wingers here on USMB are starting any topics about the mass shooting

Get over it libs.

Mass shootings are just part of living in a free country.

Yup. Just like the Muslim Mayor of London said: "Terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city..."

Get over it libs.

Yup. Just like the Muslim Mayor of London said: "Terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city..."

Or as the mayors of San Fran and LA point out- people living in tents and shitting on the sidewalk are just part of big liberal city life.

Personally, I'd rather take a very occasional possibility of a mass shooting, than the constant threat of hepatitis and other ailments that are passed around by unsanitary liberal practices.

I'm thinking of getting a Kevlar jacket.If Biden doesn't kill us with Covid he's going to get us shot.

See the source image

I'm thinking of getting a Kevlar jacket.If Biden doesn't kill us with Covid he's going to get us shot.

See the source image

Sleepy Joe wants to disarm Law Abiders, even while he himself has 24/7 bodyguards with machine guns.

Sort of hypocritical.

I suppose if some thug comes up to me with a gun, I can still tell him to "go F himself" if I'm not armed. But I don't think that's as effective as having my own firearm.

It's because they know that their backs are up against the wall.

We got 'em on their back foot.

Sleepy Joe just needs to put the final death blow in 'em.

But does he have the fortitude to do it...??!??

One can only hope.

LOL! So exciting and dramatic!
I'm embarrassed for you. You don't have the sense to feel it for yourself.

Got us on our back feet, eh? :)

Not surprising. Right wing media in general is trying to ignore what happened in Boulder, Colorado. If pressed they will probably say it's because it's a hoax. Nobody died, they were all actors. All trumped up by the liberals to try and take their guns away...Fox News slammed for poor Boulder shooting coverage and allegedly not airing presser, dubbed ‘propaganda’

Are you out of your fucking mind or something? I spent an hour switching from CNN to MSNBC to FOX News to get all three's take on the shooting.

CNN and MSNBC won't even mention the shooter's name, or the fact that he was a radicalized Syrian refugee, or the fact that it was a terrorist attack.

The only thing I heard on those two networks was a call for more gun control. Nothing about radical Islamic terrorists, or preventing them from coming across the border, as have many Middle Easterners lately.
Are you out of your fucking mind or something?

BINGO!

Get over it libs.

They are local crimes having nothing to do with anything outside the region. Like everything else, the Democrats sensationalize and magnify them into a national-level tragedy.

Not surprising. Right wing media in general is trying to ignore what happened in Boulder, Colorado. If pressed they will probably say it's because it's a hoax. Nobody died, they were all actors. All trumped up by the liberals to try and take their guns away...Fox News slammed for poor Boulder shooting coverage and allegedly not airing presser, dubbed ‘propaganda’
Have you noticed that no one on the right is using the still-warm bodies of dead people for political points?

An islamic extremist shoots up a grocery store in a liberal city- happens every day of the week. You ever see how many shootings on an average Chicago weekend?

It isn't really a news story. IMHO, its just a story designed to deflect from Andrew "Fredo" Cuomo's problems in NY.

It was “news” when they thought they could spin it as being a white Trump-supporting Christian who went on a shooting rampage.

It's because they know that their backs are up against the wall.

We got 'em on their back foot.

Sleepy Joe just needs to put the final death blow in 'em.

But does he have the fortitude to do it...??!??

One can only hope.

Nonsense.
No liberal could ever give the federal government that sort of draconian power.
There actually should not even legally be a single federal gun control law.
The BLM and Antifa people are fighting police in the streets, and you think liberals are going to allow the police a monopoly on guns?
Never going to happen.
And only an immoral idiot would ever want that anyway.

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so tragic that every mass shooter in modern history turns out to be a left wing maniac and they still manage to blame it on the right wing.

Forum List

Back