spelling

deplorable1

Dec 28, 2020
Apparently some take offense to my spelling rather than the contex of what I have to say. In the words of Red on that 70's show, when I die lay me in my coffin face down so that all those (in this case don't like the spelling of what I have to say ) CAN KISS MY ASS...

Apparently some take offense to my spelling rather than the contex of what I have to say. In the words of Red on that 70's show, when I die lay me in my coffin face down so that all those (in this case don't like the spelling of what I have to say ) CAN KISS MY ASS...
If your coughin is buried they will have to dig you up first.

How lazy can you be? The computer can even correct the spelling for you.

Not so much anymore. My auto correct gets more stupid daily. Maybe Kaz is right about me being so stupid. Perhaps I'm affecting my auto correct?

Not so much anymore. My auto correct gets more stupid daily. Maybe Kaz is right about me being so stupid. Perhaps I'm affecting my auto correct?
Has your autocorrect been hanging out with Sealybobo? If so, it may be infected with the stupid.

Please ask that when they bury you, they leave your ass above ground!
That way we can use you as a bicycle rack.
:backpedal:

you make mistakes ---now you are saying you are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here, post # 33 = a BASIC grammar error

you make mistakes ---now you are saying you are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not a quote by me.

this is YOUR post!!!!!!!!!!!!
''''''There's two boys who don't skip many meals!''''''
should be ''there ARE''
and you're a TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spelling can have impact on the context depending on which words are misspelled. Typos generally are obvious but ignorance of the language of the debate lowers the reader's opinion of the writer's intellect. Unless that writer is purposely using misspelling to make some kind of a point.

If your coughin is buried they will have to dig you up first.
Coughin? Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa......

this is YOUR post!!!!!!!!!!!!
''''''There's two boys who don't skip many meals!''''''
should be ''there ARE''
and you're a TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is English your first language?

Forum List

Back