‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

You have nothing to fear from Americans. It's the nut-jobs on the right and their Russian allies you need to be worried about.

Say Comrade, in 2012 Potentate Obamugabe vowed obedience to Vladimir Putin. In 2014 Russia invaded the Ukraine. Ukraine BEGGED for help, Obamugabe sent TV Dinners and blankets. Thousands died defenseless before the Russian onslaught - Obama was very flexible for Vlad.

In 2017, Russia again became aggressive toward Ukraine, but Obamugabe was out. Instead of TV dinners, President Trump sent Javelin Missiles to blow the motherfuckers straight to hell. Trump isn't very flexible for Putin, not like Barry da Fairy.

So WHICH president is a Russian asset, stupid fuck? :dunno:

Imagine supporting someone who can't read
There's a really cringy clip of trump in a court room being asked to read a document in front of him and he can't do it. His lawyer keeps objecting trying to prevent his client from having to showcase his ability to read.

It's quite funny.…See More
safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM
Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read?
Uh-Oh: Does Donald Trump Know How to Read

• ·

Donald Trump, our president, has written more books than you have read. Go troll with your TDS threads elsewhere.
He's written shit Someone else did the writing and he put his name on it As a professor of his said ,,,he's a dumb shit

Here is one you did not read:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000SEGE6M/?tag=ff0d01-20

It's about how he defeated the leftist crazie. 5-star rated best seller. Genius from page 1...

“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times

if the American Dream is to behave like a pussy grabbing ignorant dirt bag with no morals, ethics or manners....

Instead of reading the book or having ever listened to Trump, you watch CNN. We get it... a other worthless welfare moocher.

I listen to Trump. Hell, if it were not for Trump, I wouldn't know anything about the windmills causing cancer and spewing fumes into the universe, not to mention the storming of the airports during the American revolution.

Donald Trump, our president, has written more books than you have read. Go troll with your TDS threads elsewhere.
He's written shit Someone else did the writing and he put his name on it As a professor of his said ,,,he's a dumb shit

It's about how he defeated the leftist crazie. 5-star rated best seller. Genius from page 1...

“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times

if the American Dream is to behave like a pussy grabbing ignorant dirt bag with no morals, ethics or manners....

Instead of reading the book or having ever listened to Trump, you watch CNN. We get it... a other worthless welfare moocher.

I listen to Trump. Hell, if it were not for Trump, I wouldn't know anything about the windmills causing cancer and spewing fumes into the universe, not to mention the storming of the airports during the American revolution.

Comrade, I know you're stupid and hate filled, I get it. But I suspect that somewhere in the maggot infested broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you, you think you're making some sort of point. Care to try and cite anything by Trump about windmills "spewing fumes?'

Of course not, you just make shit up because "ORANGE MAN BAD."

[

Well, there IS that, but Trump supporters have a different concept of the word, "think".

True, you drones believe that "thinking" is the mindless recitation of party dogma as provided by hate outlets such as CNN and MSNBC...
As opposed to the mindless recitation of party dogma as provided by hate outlets such as Contalk radio, Fox and InfoWars?

pot meet kettle.

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.

But you Communists will have nothing to do with it?

View attachment 297101
Nope..Communists will have nothing to do with it. God..how do you even breath....being so stupid?
DERP

You think your party is one of clean hands, eh Feeble?

Damn, you're stupid! I have no party..the very idea is absurd. Just because I despise Trumpkins does not make me a Dem...just as my support of the 2nd does not make me a R. Parties are for those who prefer to have others do their thinking for them
Like...well....like you.

Sure Feeble, you have us all tricked that you're middle of the road. Okay, you attack the right, the Americans 100% of the time and defend the left just as often, but that doesn't expose you..

I will say Feeble, you truly do think everyone else is too stupid to see through your bullshit. Problem is, you're wrong and not NEARLY as smart as you think you are...

LOL! You kinda amusing. I have never claimed to be 'middle of the road'..I am moderate..and issue driven. Not the same thing at all.

My issue..of the moment is your phrase, "you attack the right, the Americans 100% of the time" You conflating Americans with the right is not only incorrect..but arrogant as all get out. Both the Left and the Right are composed of Americans..and anyone who thinks otherwise is my philosophical and political enemy. Regardless of left or right.

The mistaken part? I often berate the left..I think they are wrong on the 2nd and i think they are wrong on illegal immigration. In fact, I think Trump is a paper tiger on illegal immigration..and I've said so repeatedly. The libs on this board know that I go my own way...but my distaste for Trump does land us on the same side--a lot of the time.

I have defended the right many times...but you don't see that..I think you CAN'T see that..as all you have is your narrative..and to depart from it is very scary for you.

Anyone who calls me a communist...is an ignorant fool..sorry..but there it is. Not only have I never espoused any Communist ideal..but I'm pretty sure that most who use the term have not the faintest idea of what a Communist even believes.

I live surrounded by Trump supporters..my friends and neighbors. They're great people..whose values and ethics are laudable. Their views are surprisingly far from the views i read from you and others here. No talk of Civil war...occasional rounds of lib bashing..but it's mostly pro forma. They're normal..and are not steeped in hatred, bigotry and outright racism.

The fringes are called the fringes for a reason...I long for the day when the tail stops wagging the dog.

Now jerk that knee..toss out some meaningless shots--and continue to be the tool we all know you are.

free country full of FREE Speech and opinion plus communication eh , were any laws broken EVEye ,
Absolutely not! I was struck by the word for word similarity to what i read here..but no...I' don't think these people were out of line at all. Wrong...but they have the right to assemble..besides...how else are the FBI going to keep tabs on them?
---------------------------------------------- so , looks like you are an advocate of the coming or already established 'american' police state eh EEye .

Comrade, I know you're stupid and hate filled, I get it. But I suspect that somewhere in the maggot infested broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you, you think you're making some sort of point. Care to try and cite anything by Trump about windmills "spewing fumes?'

Just for you..a selection of sources..so you can attack every one..LOL!

Did Trump Really Say This About Wind and Windmills?

Appearing before a highly partisan, strongly supportive audience, Trump riffed on various familiar topics, attacking and ridiculing Democrats and boosting his own administration’s record, often using hyperbolic language and eliciting laughter and cheers from the crowd. At times, the remarks appeared more like a stand-up comedy routine than an official speech.

Around 30 minutes in, Trump ridiculed the Green New Deal, riffed on the subject of wind power, and attacked wind turbines. The following is a transcript of the most relevant section from his speech, which can also be watched in the official White House video below.
…We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It’s [sic] very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured — tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything — you talk about the “carbon footprint” — fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?
So they make these things, and then they put them up, and if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy, they kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go, take a look, a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill some day. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life …

Donald Trump blasts 'windmills' for killing eagles and 'spewing fumes' into the air | Metro News

The President of the United States took aim at wind turbines at the conservative Turning Point USA convention in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday. Trump told a cheering audience: ‘I never understood wind. ‘I know windmills very much. ‘I’ve studied it better than anybody else…I know windmills are expensive ‘They’re made in China and Germany, mostly. They’re manufactured, tremendous fumes, gases, are spewing into the atmosphere. Trump continued: ‘We have a world. the world is tiny compared to the universe, so tremendous amount of fumes and everything. ‘You talk about the carbon footprint. ‘Fumes are spewing into the air. spewing. Whether its China or Germany fumes are going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything.’ Trump went on to blast wind turbines for halving the value of any property build within eyesight, and also claimed the turbines blades have resulted in ‘bird graveyards.’ He added: ‘Go under a windmill someday. ‘You will see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life a windmill will kill many bald eagles. ‘Why is it okay for these windmills to destroy the bird population?’ Trump has long painted himself as a climate change skeptic. And he also used his appearance at the Turning Point Convention to attack the Green New Deal, proposed legislation aimed at tackling climate change. Trump said: ‘It’s too soon. Let it go…let the Green New Deal seed. ‘And then about two months before the campaign ends I will rip that sucker…’

Read more: Donald Trump blasts 'windmills' for killing eagles and 'spewing fumes' into the air | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Trump rails against windmills: 'I never understood wind'

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”
“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” the president added.
Critics of wind power plants frequently point to the carbon emissions from concrete and other manufacturers involved in the production of wind power farms as a reason against further construction of wind farms. However, the American Wind Energy Association found that wind farms around the world generated enough energy to avoid 200 million tons of carbon pollution from burning fossil fuels last year and estimates that most wind power plants repay their own carbon footprints within six months of operation.

free country full of FREE Speech and opinion plus communication eh , were any laws broken EVEye ,
Absolutely not! I was struck by the word for word similarity to what i read here..but no...I' don't think these people were out of line at all. Wrong...but they have the right to assemble..besides...how else are the FBI going to keep tabs on them?
---------------------------------------------- so , looks like you are an advocate of the coming or already established 'american' police state eh EEye .
Another way of saying I'm for the rule of law and against domestic terrorists_____Pismoe?

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.
Read much history Oddball? Find me some examples of US military refusing to open fire on US citizens when ordered to do so? I'll match you 5 to one...with the US military opening fire when ordered.
I'm talking troops, not over-equipped ATF/FBI/DEA goon squads.....And I don't suppose you've ever heard of posse comitatus either.
Of course i have...have you ever heard of the Ludlow Massacre? Perhaps the Pullman strike? No? Maybe the Bonus army? No? Perhaps the shelling of NYC by US Navy during the Draft Riots? Perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion? Maybe the Detroit riots? 1967? No? Kent State? Perhaps you'll argue that the National Guard is not the 'military'? LOL!
Did you know that the Labor movement is rife with the use of the military..almost always on the side of the owners..maybe that's OK?

As a veteran...I'm here to tell you..if some dipshits rise in rebellion...in enough force to actually need the military..they will fire...I hope we don't have to find that out the hard way.

The "Draft Riots" led to "Posse Comitatus" to ensure that the military would not be deployed against civilians again.
And yet..it was...many times.

The draft riots happened in 1863.

The Posse Comitatus Act passed in 1878.

The draft riots didn't have anything to do with the Posse Comitatus Act.

Reconstruction had everything to do with the Posse Comitatus Act. The south didn't want the federal government military to be able to keep occupying the former confederate states.

I really wish people would learn about things before they post. But then conservatives are way too lazy to do that.

Just for you..a selection of sources..so you can attack every one..LOL!

Did Trump Really Say This About Wind and Windmills?

Appearing before a highly partisan, strongly supportive audience, Trump riffed on various familiar topics, attacking and ridiculing Democrats and boosting his own administration’s record, often using hyperbolic language and eliciting laughter and cheers from the crowd. At times, the remarks appeared more like a stand-up comedy routine than an official speech.

Around 30 minutes in, Trump ridiculed the Green New Deal, riffed on the subject of wind power, and attacked wind turbines. The following is a transcript of the most relevant section from his speech, which can also be watched in the official White House video below.
…We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It’s [sic] very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured — tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything — you talk about the “carbon footprint” — fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?
So they make these things, and then they put them up, and if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy, they kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go, take a look, a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill some day. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life …

Donald Trump blasts 'windmills' for killing eagles and 'spewing fumes' into the air | Metro News

The President of the United States took aim at wind turbines at the conservative Turning Point USA convention in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday. Trump told a cheering audience: ‘I never understood wind. ‘I know windmills very much. ‘I’ve studied it better than anybody else…I know windmills are expensive ‘They’re made in China and Germany, mostly. They’re manufactured, tremendous fumes, gases, are spewing into the atmosphere. Trump continued: ‘We have a world. the world is tiny compared to the universe, so tremendous amount of fumes and everything. ‘You talk about the carbon footprint. ‘Fumes are spewing into the air. spewing. Whether its China or Germany fumes are going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything.’ Trump went on to blast wind turbines for halving the value of any property build within eyesight, and also claimed the turbines blades have resulted in ‘bird graveyards.’ He added: ‘Go under a windmill someday. ‘You will see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life a windmill will kill many bald eagles. ‘Why is it okay for these windmills to destroy the bird population?’ Trump has long painted himself as a climate change skeptic. And he also used his appearance at the Turning Point Convention to attack the Green New Deal, proposed legislation aimed at tackling climate change. Trump said: ‘It’s too soon. Let it go…let the Green New Deal seed. ‘And then about two months before the campaign ends I will rip that sucker…’

Read more: Donald Trump blasts 'windmills' for killing eagles and 'spewing fumes' into the air | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

Trump rails against windmills: 'I never understood wind'

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”
“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” the president added.
Critics of wind power plants frequently point to the carbon emissions from concrete and other manufacturers involved in the production of wind power farms as a reason against further construction of wind farms. However, the American Wind Energy Association found that wind farms around the world generated enough energy to avoid 200 million tons of carbon pollution from burning fossil fuels last year and estimates that most wind power plants repay their own carbon footprints within six months of operation.

What does any of this garbage have to do with the OP?

The fact is you are not middle of the road. You are a leftist. Leftists are the ones trying to push violent confrontation.

Not the rightwingers.

Guys - the topic isn't wind energy, lets try to stay closer to the topic please.

Of course i have...have you ever heard of the Ludlow Massacre? Perhaps the Pullman strike? No? Maybe the Bonus army? No? Perhaps the shelling of NYC by US Navy during the Draft Riots? Perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion? Maybe the Detroit riots? 1967? No? Kent State? Perhaps you'll argue that the National Guard is not the 'military'? LOL!
Did you know that the Labor movement is rife with the use of the military..almost always on the side of the owners..maybe that's OK?

As a veteran...I'm here to tell you..if some dipshits rise in rebellion...in enough force to actually need the military..they will fire...I hope we don't have to find that out the hard way.

1967 Detroit riot

Governor George W. Romney ordered the Michigan Army National Guard into Detroit to help end the disturbance. President Lyndon B. Johnson sent in the United States Army's 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions. The result was 43 dead, 1,189 injured, over 7,200 arrests, and more than 2,000 buildings destroyed[citation needed].​

I didn't know that.

It's not that we see doom without Trump it's that we see doom if ANY of the current crop of democrat candidates should ever win a Presidential election.

Read much history Oddball? Find me some examples of US military refusing to open fire on US citizens when ordered to do so? I'll match you 5 to one...with the US military opening fire when ordered.
I'm talking troops, not over-equipped ATF/FBI/DEA goon squads.....And I don't suppose you've ever heard of posse comitatus either.

The "Draft Riots" led to "Posse Comitatus" to ensure that the military would not be deployed against civilians again.
And yet..it was...many times.

The draft riots happened in 1863.

The Posse Comitatus Act passed in 1878.

The draft riots didn't have anything to do with the Posse Comitatus Act.

Reconstruction had everything to do with the Posse Comitatus Act. The south didn't want the federal government military to be able to keep occupying the former confederate states.

I really wish people would learn about things before they post. But then conservatives are way too lazy to do that.

:rofl:

You're such a fucking moron.

Marvel Civil War IV: The Draft and Posse Comitatus | Law and the Multiverse

This closed circuit, alternate universe echo chamber is the drug, and this country has never seen anything like it.

Ummmm……….the disunity during the War in Vietnam was like what is going on today; not quite as bad then as now, but like, and that was a near thing re civil war: that's why Congress suddenly ended the military draft and stopped the war. They were losing the country.

This closed circuit, alternate universe echo chamber is the drug, and this country has never seen anything like it.

Ummmm……….the disunity during the War in Vietnam was like what is going on today; not quite as bad then as now, but like, and that was a near thing re civil war: that's why Congress suddenly ended the military draft and stopped the war. They were losing the country.

Jesus on a pogo stick. Where the hell do you get your misinformation?

Forum List

Back